• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says right there you get a feather for probably each month they subscribe after the first. So not 15 people, just 1-2 people playing/paying for a while. Kind of how it is now, tiered at 1/3 months for hat/mount.

iammeiam

It sounds like you get feathers if your friend subs for a month so if you're patient you only need like... 5 friends to get Twin in 3 months.

olololololololololol

BLCKATK

You can get feathers from the months your invitees purchase as well. So 1 friend subs for 15 months, you get your mount.

Edit: Jesus that area is my dream. Open world Allagan zone. I think I'm going to cry.

Edit2: Wow, it's definitely easier to get than we thought.

TRI Mike

If I buy Heavensward physical for PS4, I assume I only have to use the disc once to install the expansion and then keep playing with the ARR disc I use right¿

BadRNG

Oh cool, it's retroactive. I think I'll get at least 8 from that. I recruited someone on GAF before and got the draught choco. Not sure if they still playing though...

Cmagus

So by the looks of it you can invite a a friend which will get you 5 and then if they get 210 days you would have 15 if both of the previous 5 feathers are added up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom