• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Edzi

There are two types of people who use the word "hella". Those of us from NorCal who use it correctly, and everyone else who uses it incorrectly.

Gotta post my Elezen, for equality's sake.

5b0a0a2c96671efacda9b2cfce205fc8_ba22853447012a24cee115315d6a5bebfl0_640x873.jpg
Made his ears as short as possible, didn't want him getting caught in door frames.

Astral

Dyes look mad ugly on Ironworks healer gear. How disappointing. Now that I have it all augmented, I'm gonna use my remaining tomes to buy a set for another class. I'm not sure which to choose though. If I enjoy WHM, what other class might I like? Bards sound cool since they can buff people. Summoners sound cool too.

iammeiam

Does fflogs show full button order on a parse? Wanting to look at what other monks are doing...

Casts tab, pick the monk, then go to the events section instead of the table. This should be it? It's casts, so it's their buttons pressed but not autos/buffs other people apply/etc. You can see EVERYTHING with summary->events, but then heals and damage taken, etc.

In both cases you miss prepull stuff since the log starts from pull.

Kahran Leah in-game:

WKbNtDI.jpg

All of these items are just stock stuff you get from completing Stormblood-quests but I really like them. Purples and blues go great with my character.

Casts tab, pick the monk, then go to the events section instead of the table. This should be it? It's casts, so it's their buttons pressed but not autos/buffs other people apply/etc. You can see EVERYTHING with summary->events, but then heals and damage taken, etc.

In both cases you miss prepull stuff since the log starts from pull.

Yep, everyone's rotation looks same as mine. Glub.

Edit: Oh. I fucking see it. I have way more downtime than the other DPS. So it's basically L2 DPS more.

Joining lodestone picture party I guess. ;o

Negator

I played FF14 ARR for two months when it first came out, and I got Stormblood and am thinking of transferring my old Character to Ultros. Should I bother transferring over, or is 1-50 pretty quick nowadays?

Edit: NM just went ahead and did the transfer. Don't want to have to re-do too much of ARR.

kaze343

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6rkc27/summoners_and_machinists_will_have_adjustments/

8月8日のパッチ4.06でジョブ調整が入る
August 8th is where Patch 4.06 hits - it comes with job adjustments.

・召喚士も調整が入っている
Summoners will see adjustments too

・システムをいくつか変えなきゃいけないと思っているがそれは時間がかかる
Some systems will have to change for this but as expected it took time.

・まずはデータでやれる調整が入る
The adjustments will be performed based on the data they obtained.

・機工士の調整も入る
Machinists will see adjustments too.

maybe smn will get old bane back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6rkc27/summoners_and_machinists_will_have_adjustments/

8月8日のパッチ4.06でジョブ調整が入る
August 8th is where Patch 4.06 hits - it comes with job adjustments.

・召喚士も調整が入っている
Summoners will see adjustments too

・システムをいくつか変えなきゃいけないと思っているがそれは時間がかかる
Some systems will have to change for this but as expected it took time.

・まずはデータでやれる調整が入る
The adjustments will be performed based on the data they obtained.

・機工士の調整も入る
Machinists will see adjustments too.

maybe smn will get old bane back.
Bane won't really do anything about the current state of SMN. I wonder whats this about system changes, though.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
System changes are planned (for SMN at least) but as those things require programming and testing for now they'll just do numerical adjustments (potencies, %, such things). Expected - SMN amd MCH are messed up at a very fundamental design level and, well, at least this time hopefully we won't have to wait a whole expansion for those to be fixed.

Meanwhile...

Best glam

Astral

According to the wiki I have only 20 MSQs to go before HW. I'm almost there! I think one of the quest titles spoiled a
death
though. Dammit :(

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Yeah, isn't that the same bathing suit you get from that one dungeon? Laaaame.

It's just the Shisui gear dyeable. It's kind of embarrassing they couldn't even come up with one unique piece of clothing. People on Reddit are complaining that there are some clothes NPC's wear in places like Kugane that aren't gettable, that they would have expected to come during Moonfire faire or be craftable.

Village

I don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing so uh thanks

Huh , i guess I worded it weird. I like your outfit and it looks really cool. It just to me has a lot of modern anime aesthetics to it, which I like a lot in how its working on it.

They are even recycling gear for the moonfire celebration? lmao

So I wasn't the only one who had kind of a problem with the HARD gear recycling they did during stormblood

dramatis

It's just the Shisui gear dyeable. It's kind of embarrassing they couldn't even come up with one unique piece of clothing. People on Reddit are complaining that there are some clothes NPC's wear in places like Kugane that aren't gettable, that they would have expected to come during Moonfire faire or be craftable.
You swapped to a female just so you could ride the glamour train didn't you

Top Bottom