• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

went to go do the level 22 airship story quest and lost connection.......now i can no longer get in period.

Guess I'll go play something else for the time being

Kemal86

Just tried to do the first SAM quest.

3 minute load screen
90k error
Already logged in error
World server full, wait in queue
Load screen
90k error

OH BOY

Urthor

Correct answer to this issue is to just do my crafting classes banking those free subscriptions days that will inevitably come out of this. Can't even do ARR instances

Reszo

there's only like 15 people around pipin and this instance for this quest still wont let me start it.

Can it only handle like 3 people?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
there's only like 15 people around pipin and this instance for this quest still wont let me start it.

Can it only handle like 3 people?
Remember that there are multiple versions of the same area, so there might be many more people in other versions of the zone.

Also, those solo instances might be cross world for all we know.

Stuart444

So wtf does this mean "Upgrades Thunder to Thunder III" because as far as I can tell it just means "hey you got thunder III".

It means in high level content, it will say "Thunder III" instead of "Thunder" and in low level content, it will say "Thunder" instead of "Thunder III" meaning you no longer need both spells on your bar, just the one that will change in level sync content back down to the lower spell

AwShucks

It means in high level content, it will say "Thunder III" instead of "Thunder" and in low level content, it will say "Thunder" instead of "Thunder III" meaning you no longer need both spells on your bar, just the one that will change in level sync content back down to the lower spell

Thank you!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Correct answer to this issue is to just do my crafting classes banking those free subscriptions days that will inevitably come out of this. Can't even do ARR instances

Yup I'm gonna use this time to finally be responsible and level my gathering classes haha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
0c8qh6qhr34z.jpg

Kalentan

You can really tell just how badly that Cold Steel quest has slowed the community progress...

A lot of the Eastern Zones are like empty.

Renkax

I cracked and bought the game through PSN. And i got probably the worst thing to happen. As I was making my purchase , the system signed me out. When I signed back in I checked if my purchase went through which it did and then I went to the FF14 application to start the game and it says it cannot run the application.. :( Error Code CE-30022-7

What do I do?!

Keylow415

I cracked and bought the game through PSN. And i got probably the worst thing to happen. As I was making my purchase , the system signed me out. When I signed back in I checked if my purchase went through which it did and then I went to the FF14 application to start the game and it says it cannot run the application.. :( Error Code CE-30022-7

What do I do?!

You have to get the early access code to access the game. If u already have it you have to delete it and redone load every thing

Omni

Like two hours of this

N63ATU2.jpg

I don't know why I'm even trying. Also watching Netflix so not just focused on the game but still. So frustrating

Renkax

You bought digital, so no code.

Okay.. well I just deleted the whole application and I'm redownloading 🙏

Edit: just checked my Moogle station account and I don't have the stormblood early access box checked. But I bought the game.. hmm

k1t4j

My Samurai...

Loving the clean look of everything and the robes are super awesome :)

Judging from PotD this class sure is a blast but that red mage is tempting too, the rotation is pretty sweet and engaging.

Good thing the big games drop around November enough time to play around with everything

Bebpo

Banned
Kinda surprised so many people are still online making cold steel impossible to get in. Normally by this time at night the NA servers are usually dead

Is the only reason Square-Enix doesn't just take the servers down for maintenance because they don't have an actual maintenance plan in place to fix the issue? I can't imagine why they'd just keep operating as-is otherwise.

plake

Do it like we on EU did - hammer Raubahn for 12 hrs to no avail, go to bed at midnight, angry as hell and wake up at 4.30 am and one shot it. ....

dumbnumb

Neo Member
Ugh still stuck on Raubahn and I've run out of (Stormblood) related things to do. Guess I'll just level up my crafting/gathering classes.

yami4ct

People were pretty cleared out on Cerberus around the Cold Steel quest so I decided to get it done while I can and then went back to leveling AST. Only 4 more levels until 60.

Really like most of what I've seen in SB so far. Should be a fun expansion.

Does POTD allow you to level 61-70?

It allows you to gain EXP after level 60 in your real progress I'm pretty sure, but in instanced progress it's still capped at 60. I was bummed to see that. Wanted to try out some of the 70 stuff.

Keylow415

People were pretty cleared out on Cerberus around the Cold Steel quest so I decided to get it done while I can and then went back to leveling AST. Only 4 more levels until 60.

Really like most of what I've seen in SB so far. Should be a fun expansion.

It allows you to gain EXP after level 60 in your real progress I'm pretty sure, but in instanced progress it's still capped at 60. I was bummed to see that. Wanted to try out some of the 70 stuff.

Frontlines gives a lot of exp too

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Well, I can't say I wasn't productive in game for the first day. Leveled RDM and SAM. Completed all the 60 quests I could on Jobs/Crafts/Gathers. Completed all the MSQ and side quests besides Raubahn.

I can't help but shake my head at the issues right now. It is like they didn't learn a thing from the past.

Ah well. Luckily, I have plenty of jobs to level.

AwShucks

I got in fine, played a few MSQ, checked out some tomestone stuff, looked at my abilities, did a few roulette. Got kicked once but otherwise it was great.

Having to re-establish all of my hotkeys (moving from PS4 to PC) while also keeping in mind that there have been changes to abilities is kinda confusing geez.

Is there a proper updated Dragoon rotation available somewhere? I'm guessing all the old ones are now obsolete?

Top Bottom