• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Main characters and Japanese voice cast revealed

Zoe

Perfect looking skin to you means weirdly airbrushed or what?
Compare it to Noctis' and the others', it's basically flawless.

It having some textures and pores doesn't make imperfect.

New girl is obviously wearing makeup. Her face is riddled with sunspots. She has slight wrinkles under her eyes. Her skin is tight near her nose.

That is not flawless.

Stella is zoomed out so you can't see down to the pore level, but even then you can still see a few sunspots.

That is not flawless.

Big0Bear

Final fantasy host club edition, still reserving judgment until release though the game is looking hella cool right now

HeelPower

I can imagine the dark haired girl being a complete badass bitch and literally stepping on Prompto.

Yup I think she is gonna be one of the most ruthless characters in the series lol

yvffQJX.jpg

I hope these guys have a big number of costumes each. I really hope FF implements change in appearance based on equipment this time.Its a little grip of mine when characters have 1 appearance for an entire game.

Baleoce

i wonder how they are going to approach the battle system in this game. ie. the feeling of you, the player commanding a group. think they will do something like gambit again? the snippets we saw seemed very focused around noctis.

Lime

Then why can't you consider some of these guys Asian?

I don't think Tidus and these 5 guys look alike. The former looks more Polynesian or Hawaiian, imo. Nevertheless, my point was only aimed at the homogeneity of the main cast - seeing how there's FIVE of them, it's disappointing to me none of them could represent e.g. Blacks or Latinos.

Hopefully one or two of them are non-heterosexual or maybe even transgender (without making a big deal out of it) :)

HeelPower

]
Hopefully one or two of them are non-heterosexual or maybe even transgender (without making a big deal out of it) :)

I would rather have them go with how the cast was envisioned originally. The cast's always been like that for years. And not all attractive men need to be gay :p

Lime

He's Okinawan, BTW.

Thanks, I was wondering about that. Nice to know.

I would rather have them go with how the cast was envisioned originally. The cast's always been like that for years. And not all attractive men need to be gay :p

Haha, yeah, it's perfectly fine they continue with whatever vision they originally had - I just would like to see a larger swath of diversity in character representation when I think there's a possibility for it.

UrbanRats

New girl is obviously wearing makeup. Her face is riddled with sunspots. She has slight wrinkles under her eyes. Her skin is tight near her nose.

That is not flawless.

Stella is zoomed out so you can't see down to the pore level, but even then you can still see a few sunspots.

That is not flawless.

A sunspot!
I don't know why you keep using a literal definition of flawless, when i'm clearly not (besides, we clearly have a different definition of "flaw", here).

They still do not compare to the level of skin complexion they used on most of the other characters (minus the hooded one), including Noctis, and you don't need make up, to not have eyes this red:

Maybe Noctis has been crying a lot...
--
Just to be clear, i don't have real a problem with it, but i do think it looks weird.

Zoe

I hope these guys have a big number of costumes each. I really hope FF implements change in appearance based on equipment this time.Its a little grip of mine when characters have 1 appearance for an entire game.

Nooooo, that means less beautiful prerendered CG! :(

Top Bottom