• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, Paralogue 3. :E

I gave up and let the NPC kill themselves when they decided to head towards the peaks instead of staying put in where they started.

Hey guys, should I be levelling my characters all the way to 20 before I change the class?

Also, if I've hit level 20 in an advanced class, is there any benefit to changing the class again?

Busaiku

Those are the two I'm trying to hook up, but simply because Sumia loves making Chrom pies. She's a gold 'ole-fashioned gal who knows how to take care of her man.

j3coiJA.jpg

Yeah, I'm hooking up people who make a good impression on me during their appearances.
So far it's pretty much mostly been the 2 people that debuted together, except Gregor and Nowi now I guess.

Oh god. Kellam and Nowi's first support convo establishes a brother-sister relationship, but they can reach S rank/marriage. Was giant man and tiny loli not JAPAN enough for you, IS?

Oh god. Kellam and Nowi's first support convo establishes a brother-sister relationship, but they can reach S rank/marriage. Was giant man and tiny loli not JAPAN enough for you, IS?

hmmm? I see... Nowi pair decided!

Is it just me or are non dark mages kinda meh later on in the game where everyone and their mother has javelins and handaxes to stab your ass?

And just got Cherche... holy shit is she great for a non promoted...

Saprol

Started up a Hard/Casual save. I have to actually think about positioning my units. Also I'm crying at the loss of cheap Reeking Boxes.

massoluk

Banned
It's not just me right? I'm not missing anything right? Dancer is shitty class. Ditched that stupid class as soon as Olivia got to level 10 for myrmidon. What a shitty miserable piles of secret.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
It's not just me right? I'm not missing anything right? Dancer is shitty class. Ditched that stupid class as soon as Olivia got to level 10 for myrmidon. What a shitty miserable piles of secret.
Dancer is a great class in FEs. They have two advantages:
  • They help keep you from spreading your EXP too thin. You have the same amount of actions per turn, but one less person to level.
  • They allow you to use your strongest character twice or do a hit and run with one unit.

GeekyDad

Just lost Cordelia. She seemed like she would be quite the catch as a playable unit, but I ain't got the patience to redo that battle. I've already replayed so many battles in my short time with the game. Sumia will have to be good enough for the flying horsey role.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Paralogue 2, hard classic. I got five level ups that were 6 stats or more throughout the level. The very last axeman crits Kellam for the kill. Ah, I missed this.

I absolutely love Panne's rabbit form. Though I noticed I have yet to run into a store that sells the beast stones yet. Is this something I need to be more careful with?

Morgan, you'll never be as good as your father...

But Laurent you're doing a good job now that you're a Sage keep up the good work.

But man, Paralogues are FAR more stressful than story chapters...

Is Donnel worth training up?

Donnel is a god trapped in the body of a farmer. All you need to do is tap a teaspoon to his porcelain skin, and out will emerge his rippling, golden muscles that put all mortals to shame. His mere presence causes his enemies to fall. When he is upgraded to Mercenary, you will notice his weapons will never break, because his real weapon is his penis.

Donnel is a god trapped in the body of a farmer. All you need to do is tap a teaspoon to his porcelain skin, and out will emerge his rippling, golden muscles that put all mortals to shame. His mere presence causes his enemies to fall. When he is upgraded to Mercenary, you will notice his weapons will never break, because his real weapon is his penis.

So I was an ass and didn't manage to get Donnel leveled up during that quest and I saved out of habit... I take it he's gone for good to me then?

So I have Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (Ambassador), that Fire Emblem for the GCN, and now this (got it for $15 after I used a $25 EBGames gift card).

Should I just skip the others and go right to this?

Yeah, but at least you saved yourself lots of grief of trying to raise the useless boy.

Haha! There's that part that makes me sad I didn't get him to god status but that fight annoyed the crap out of me because I got him killed one time and the next I must have gotten the killing blow in on five dudes and I just barely got him to half level. Just keeping him alive was a pain.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
So I have Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (Ambassador), that Fire Emblem for the GCN, and now this (got it for $15 after I used a $25 EBGames gift card).

Should I just skip the others and go right to this?
They all have some features that the others don't, so play them in any order you want! You'll find yourself having to adjust your old habits regardless of which you play lol.

zroid

Banned
I was thinking of going the canon route with Chrom and Sumia, but I realized since I was planning to hook up MU with Cordy, that might be a little too much P.K. action.

I'll probably switch gears. Sumia with Gaius and Sully with Chrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom