• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armsthrift/Lethality/Deliverer/Beastbane/Sol

If you have Armshift you probably will be using weapons, so why Beastbane?

If you have Beastbane and plan to use the beast form, Beaststone+ are really easy to come by, so why Armshift?

It‘s just what he has right now since he just class changed. Still, I really don‘t know what to do. Armsthrift was there just in case and because he was going for Sol anyways.

Would it be to much wishful thinking that
Priam
comes out tomorrow instead of waiting until another week?

I really want to tag team him up with my Avatar's and Ike soon.

Sleepy

If I failed to recruit
Donnel
am I missing someone important. And the support conversations between
Chrom and Avatar
are pretty funny.

Donnel with proper training can be pretty good but his endgame stats are kinda on the low side compared to everyone else.

He is one of the few potential husbands to give a female child access to Galeforce who usually wouldn't recieve it from their mother.

Sleepy

Yes...yes you are. After some babying up, he can easily lead your team midgame-endgame

Donnel with proper training can be pretty good but his endgame stats are kinda on the low side compared to everyone else.

He is one of the few potential husbands to give a female child access to Galeforce who usually wouldn't recieve it from their mother.

Donnel and Severa lead my party my first playthrough. They could one hit KO anything on the map.

Goddamn it. Oh, well. I couldn't level him up, and then he got killed when I was careless. Sonuva bitch.

You created the greatest abomination in the game =(

Your move Kincaido!

tumblr_mjz8zc9Qzc1qe3jq4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjz8zc9Qzc1qe3jq4o2_1280.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I know for a fact you did Cordelia x Donnel in one of your playthroughs.

I did it too, no shame.

Dear god no. Lon'qu is the only acceptable substitute. I accidentally let Donnel die in his recruitment chapter once and laughed =P

Didn't restart.

Your move Kincaido!

I blame that on IS being lazy. Mai waifu says the same thing to Morgan when she accepts a challenge from her.

Gvaz

Banned
You can choose stationaries for your notes by clicking the bottom-right button when creating a note.

You must have created 10 or so notes (I forget the exact number) before the option's available though.

Yeah see it took like 10 posts and me looking it up online before I realized it was 6 minimum REAL posts not replies that unlocked it.

Everyone until then was like "just pick it from the options menu??" Jesus.

Draxal

Dear god no. Lon'qu is the only acceptable substitute. I accidentally let Donnel die in his recruitment chapter once and laughed =P

Didn't restart.

Stahl's a pretty good pa too. Need to give Severa access to Swordfaire, and yeah Donnel/Cordelia is pretty much an eugenics failure (Doesn't give Severa anything really good/and wastes Donnel galeforce passing ability).

ohlawd

Didn't restart.

lol :eek:

oh that's what happened? Mmk I got you.

Cordy x Lon'qu... well we already know this one.
Cordy x Stahl gets you the best Hero Severa
Cordy x Ricken gets you the best Dark Flier Severa
Think that's the other notables. Cordy x Frederick for a nice defensive Sorcerer Severa (but it's a freaking Sorcerer, they're already defensive >_>)

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Stahl's a pretty good pa too. Need to give Severa access to Swordfaire, and yeah Donnel/Cordelia is pretty much an eugenics failure.

I would be completely okay with that one too. I've seen some pics of that pairing on Pixiv lol. Lon'qu is my favorite male father character not named Chrom though =x

lol :eek:

oh that's what happened? Mmk I got you.

Cordy x Lon'qu... well we already know this one.
Cordy x Stahl gets you the best Hero Severa
Cordy x Ricken gets you the best Dark Flier Severa
Think that's the other notables. Cordy x Frederick for a nice defensive Sorcerer Severa (but it's a freaking Sorcerer, they're already defensive >_>)

I would go with Ricken for just the hair color =x

Yeah, making a defensive sorcerer seems like a waste lol.

Gvaz

Banned
Also I tried the "team full of spotpass, but use FeMU and Chrom" but all that happens is they wipe the floor with everyone.

Link Man

Banned
I'm also on A rank with Fem-Av and Chrom, but want to try and get Galeforce before I S-rank. Just waiting on those seals.

(I have EXPonential growth, by the way.)

Einbroch

Banned
Well, this isn't fun. I've tried Chapter 5 seven times now, and it's impossible. Well, obviously not, because people have beaten it, but this isn't fun.

I rented the game from Gamefly, and the save file on the cart was at, you guessed it, Chapter 5. I've been leveling my character super evenly. What am I doing wrong? This is frustrating.

Well, this isn't fun. I've tried Chapter 5 seven times now, and it's impossible. Well, obviously not, because people have beaten it, but this isn't fun.

I rented the game from Gamefly, and the save file on the cart was at, you guessed it, Chapter 5. I've been leveling my character super evenly. What am I doing wrong? This is frustrating.

Well, for starters, that could be one thing if you don't plan on grinding much. Can't really tell you what you're doing wrong without knowing how you're failing.

Einbroch

Banned
Well, for starters, that could be one thing if you don't plan on grinding much. Can't really tell you what you're doing wrong without knowing how you're failing.
I can't grind, though. No place to go but the next chapter. Well, and that DLC portal.

My guys just...die. I've tried pairing, not pairing, Recalling the two squishies on their lonesome, hiding, camping, rushing...

I'd totally grind if I could.

Well, it'd be good to know what kills you and where :/

As a general strategy tip, remember that the Falchion and Ricken's Elwind do triple damage to wyvern riders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom