• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

The final surprise of the Direct.

Anna stars in her very own action game, developed by Platinum Games.

I am entirely okay with this.

My wedding was with with Scully. Lousiest part of the game so far.

250px-Scully.jpg

?

For the classes that can't be sages or sorcs, what endgame class should I have them in. Dread?

Depends on who they are and who their parents are. Berserkers are always nice to have around lategame, especially if they're Gregor!Yarne and Vaike!Gerome, since those two paired up can solo the whole game with Vantage and Helswath.

shiii X-Files was the best.

It was indeed awesome. Second only to Twin Peaks in terms of my favourite "mystery" show.

OT but shiet I freaking suck at MGR. I can't get parrying down. I'm on Hard Mode btw, first time player.

You've come to the right person. Always press towards the enemy you want to parry and the light attack button (Square/X) as soon as you see the orange flash for a block and about a half a second after for a counter. If you just want to block efficiently, mashing the buttons is fine as long as you mash both the control stick towards them and the light attack button.

Enjoy the game, and turn up the music during boss battles!

Jintor

shiii X-Files was the best.

OT but shiet I freaking suck at MGR. I can't get parrying down. I'm on Hard Mode btw, first time player.

you are baby and should be treated as tiny little BABY

not to bad though, just flick directionally, mash light attack

FSLink

Banned
Holy...the later DLC and some of the end game paralogues are ridiculous on Lunatic. Time to grind...
I just want Limit Breaker. :(

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The wellspring of truth is the awesomest map in the whole game for pure battle scenario.

So many people with Limit Breakers duking it out on each other! The only map where I legitimately feel like my folks are in great danger.

Chrom has strict taste?

I am sorry what?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It's amazing cause she manages to pass down 4 possible class trees to Kjelle and that's still useless since it's Kjelle.

Hey, Kjelle is a 1000000000000000 times more awesome than her mother.

Although one can argue that 1000000000000000 times zero is still zero... but still!

Nah, Kjelle is alright. She's pretty cute too, despite that horrible, HORRIBLE armor.

ohlawd

I honestly doubt she leaves the armor on during freaky time.

Oh hell who am I kidding? She probably thinks that's training, too. Gotta leave dat armor on.

Top Bottom