• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Jintor

It's weird. I get the feeling I didn't actually really enjoy Fire Emblem as much as I did Blazing Sword, but then I look at my meter and I don't actually remember playing for at least the first forty hours of this game, which usually indicates that I enjoyed it so much I didn't even bother looking at the time on my clock. So... uh... idk.

Maybe I'll buy more DLC. Yeah. That'll solve my problem!

Moonlight

Banned
Happy Birthday to Moonlight's waifu.

sfvln9I.png
The best.

Why does it look like she's gonna murder me if I don't buy something? ;_;
Ready to get gouged?

I missed Anna's birthday. Sorry.
You're the worst.

Branduil

It's probably good that the spotpass characters are optional because they make the story so silly, LOL.
Gangrel, Walhart, Aversa, and Emmeryn are all alive and hanging out together with you, having a good time fighting random battles. Gangrel definitely wouldn't stab everyone in their sleep.

Oxx

I didn't really use Anna much in the game. Seems appropriate that I snubbed her birthday.

But that mainly reflects that yesterday might have been the first day in a long while that I didn't play any FE.

It's probably good that the spotpass characters are optional because they make the story so silly, LOL.
Gangrel, Walhart, Aversa, and Emmeryn are all alive and hanging out together with you, having a good time fighting random battles. Gangrel definitely wouldn't stab everyone in their sleep.

The fact that the female Avatar can get married and get kids with
Walhart
is just fucking ridiculous. I read the support convo's and it's just...wow.

The Arena Ferox I know doesn't have a wooden catwalk.

Making the stage a round Final Destination would just be boring.

There really isn't that many memorable stages here unless you do the stage in the Super Prologue or like the random burning village one (that always stays burning).

GamerSoul

Damn, i accidentally killed
Walhart in that Paralogue
without doing the requirement. :l All the later paralogues...are just crazy.

Moonlight

Banned
Making the stage a round Final Destination would just be boring.

There really isn't that many memorable stages here unless you do the stage in the Super Prologue or like the random burning village one (that always stays burning).
Endgame would make for an absolutely phenomenal stage.

Branduil

Damn, i accidentally killed
Walhart in that Paralogue
without doing the requirement. :l All the later paralogues...are just crazy.

I hate how all the later levels are filled with archers and Rexcalibur-wielding mages. It makes it so hard to actually use your flying units.

WTF Anna doesn't have any support except the MC and one other person.... I already chose Lucina too.... Only 3 files sucks ass, why you do this to me Nintendo?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The lack of Anna support I can understand since she isn't exactly woven into the main plot narratively *ducks from Moonlight*

...But Say'ri! She is at least of significant import to the main plot and she only got 3 supports total from Tiki and Avatar of both genders!

Blasphemy.

Hey, I still think it's a criminal too for Say'ri to get only 3 while Donnel and Ricken... motherfucking RICKEN, got so many supports, and MANY OF THEM ALSO INVOLVE GORGEOUS LADIES LIKE CORDELIA AND OLIVIA.

Unbelievable *shakes head*

Scumbag Donnel and Ricken.

I let Ricken have Maribelle but Donnel is still stuck at home. Don't need him in hard mode imo regardless of his growth later on.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I'm not completing Donny or Yarne's supports because fuck them. I hate them more than I would like to have a 100% support log. Ricken too, because he is lame.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm not completing Donny or Yarne's supports because fuck them. I hate them more than I would like to have a 100% support log. Ricken too, because he is lame.

Ehhh, Yarne is alright. Donnel is alright too, for the most part.

Not liking or even favoriting them, but they're alright.

Ricken though... Can't stand him.

Although unlike you, I will brave whatever horror for that 100% support log... eugh.......

demidar

So what happens if Yarne marries with Nah? Half dragon, half bunny?

I know you don't get a child from it, just theoretically speaking.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Supports I can't stand:

Lucina x Owain
Lucina x everyone else >____>

Cordelia x Donnel
Cordelia x Ricken (eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to this especially)
Any lady x Ricken (except maybe Maribelle)

I don't like Chrom x Olivia too due to how absurd it is.

Hmm... who else...

Kincaido

Ehhh, Yarne is alright. Donnel is alright too, for the most part.

Not liking or even favoriting them, but they're alright.

Ricken though... Can't stand him.

Although unlike you, I will brave whatever horror for that 100% support log... eugh.......

Their supports with Cordelia will never taint my game >=(

My hate for farmer boy and coward bunny is too great.

Kincaido

Supports I can't stand:

Anything with Cordelia and a male not named Kincaido
Anything with Donnel
Anything with Yarne
Almost everything with Sully

Moonlight

Banned
Laurent and Noire's support. I figured I'd pair them up because by then it'd been slim pickings for the girl children (there's really not enough Owain, Inigo, and Brady to go around) and holy shit, that was a mistake. It's not funny, it's not clever, and utterly stagnant between literally every single support rank. By the end, you just learn that Laurent tolerates all the shit that Noire is putting him through because he's actually a masochist.

Ugh.

Kincaido

Laurent and Noire's support. I figured I'd pair them up because by then it'd been slim pickings for the girl children (there's really not enough Owain, Inigo, and Brady to go around) and holy shit, that was a mistake. It's not funny, it's not clever, and utterly stagnant between literally every single support rank. By the end, you just learn that Laurent tolerates all the shit that Noire is putting him through because he's actually a masochist.

Ugh.

Yeah, that one was freaking bad. I went through with it though for the magic boosts since they're both sorcerers in my game. I'm sorry Noire :<

Pairing her up with Brady next time since their supports were kinda cute. I'm deleting my 300 hour lunatic file and restarting when I get 5000 renown to do everything right.

GamerSoul

Noire X Owain is the way to go.

I hate how all the later levels are filled with archers and Rexcalibur-wielding mages. It makes it so hard to actually use your flying units.

I rarely use flying units any more. And DAMN I can't beat that late Paralogue where you get
Aversa
They're too good. lol

CorvoSol

Y'all crazy. Only characters I don't like would be Henry, Sumia and Cynthia. Can't stand any of that lot.

That said, that Say'ri, who is sort of a major character for a lengthy portion of the game, has so few supports is truly boggling.

Markun

Honestly, I can't stand Inigo's supports with the girls except for Morgan, Severa, and MAYBE Kjelle from a relationship perspective, and I'm not very keen on having cousincest on my main file so bestest daughter is out of the question for him. I especially hate Inigo x Nah. Seriously, what the hell Nah?

On the other end, I really enjoy Brady's supports with all the other girls, especially Noire. It's just so cute.

Kincaido

Noire X Owain is the way to go.

I rarely use flying units any more. And DAMN I can't beat that late Paralogue where you get
Aversa
They're too good. lol

You can demote them to a base class and promote them all in the map to make it easy :x

Kincaido

Sure, if you want to do it the wrong way :D

Hahaha.

I like facing off against Limit-breaker characters. What a great rush!

Yeah, doing it the normal way is way more fun. I wish I could play that map over and over.

Fighting mai waifu was so scary that map. I couldn't double her with any unit.

Top Bottom