• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

CorvoSol

Henry reveal a lot of his pas in support conversation even though all of them blood related, while Gaius only decent support conversation is with Maribelle.

Henry is the kind of character I'd write in 8th grade. Not like Gregor. Gregor is a paragon of comedy, masculinity, and pure love.

Gregor is the best character.

-Horizon-

Whichever kind brings all the Lords to the yard.

c7EkLq2.jpg

Great strawberry milkshakes!

-Horizon-

the hell are you guys talking about, jeezus.

stop playing this decent game!

/s

Not every one is has or is playing Etrian Odyssey mang. I spent all my SMT and FE promotion money on VLR on the eshop.

Did I mention she literally sparkles while she walks?

How often does Suckia do that?

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh yeah? Well how many times did Olivia get a CG scene? Yeah, zero.

Sumia? A lot.

ohlawd

Not every one is has or is playing Etrian Odyssey mang. I spent all my SMT and FE promotion money on VLR on the eshop.

Horizon, pls :(

I'm on the Sumia camp. Are we forgetting we can have threesomes with her?

Chrom x Sumia x Pegasus

Four if we include Cynthia.

CorvoSol

Olivia x Cordelia x Tharja.

SDBurton was right.

+Chrom after he reads about GILGAMESH and discovers he hasn't been making enough use of his kingly rights.

CorvoSol

This is obviously a joke thing, nobody could be that....just that.

Hey man, Kincaido was the one who didn't want to let me take his waifu to a hot SDBurtonthon. I'm just the person who's been in the Awesome Fan Art Thread long enough to know things no man has any rightful reason to know.

GamerSoul

Vaike!Kjelle with Axefaire+Armsthrift+Max Forged Brave Weapons plow through anything down as pairbot :p

Damn, to this day I have not paid too much attention to skills other than the major ones like aether, ignis, sol, ect. Which class gets armshift again? Mercanary right? Ill try to pay close attention to skills this time around.

Shengar

Damn, to this day I have not paid too much attention to skills other than the major ones like aether, ignis, sol, ect. Which class gets armshift again? Mercanary right? Ill try to pay close attention to skills this time around.

Yes, it is mercenary. This is a reason why Gregor despite his lacking growth usually become main combatant and a good father because he have access to armsthrift and give it to his daughter/son.

Velcro Fly

Going to be doing another playthrough to get an ultimate file. Thinking about spending some of my $30 eShop credit on some DLC too.

Having a little difficulty with deciding how to pair everyone up. My first playthrough I just put people together that I liked.

Can't decide if I just want to go all out and get Galeforce on as many people as possible or what.

Need to do a little research as to what each unit is best at and plan accordingly.

My goal is to have a team that can handle streetpass teams and also tackle the tougher maps including DLC.

Krisars

Banned
Just finished my first playthrough (Amazing game, btw) and up to do a second one. But just one question, what happens to the Support log for my first playthrough if I finished the second playthrough later on?

Shengar

Just finished my first playthrough (Amazing game, btw) and up to do a second one. But just one question, what happens to the Support log for my first playthrough if I finished the second playthrough later on?

What do you mean by that? The support conversation archives is cumulative, which mean it wouldn't replace your previous playthrough support log with the new one but instead updated it if you have different pair. The only thing replaced is your avatar if you completed your next plyathrough with avatar of the same gender (Example: Lets say in first playthrough you play as FeMU and married her to Virion. Then in then next playthough you play with vatar of the same gender but marry her instead with Frederick. In the renewed Support Conversation Archive, if you play VirionxAvatar conversation it would show your latest avatar)

CorvoSol

You know, after building up a little, the only added difficulty that Hard Mode is bringing to the table for me is that I never have ANY money to purchase new gear.

Krisars

Banned
So, what DLC would you recommend me to buy? I would totally go for Future Past expansion, but I'm on the fence regarding the Lost Bloodlines DLC and Rouges & Redeemers and plenty others as well.

And just FYI, I did buy the scramble pack, I'm just asking what additional DLC I
should buy.

-Horizon-

So, what DLC would you recommend me to buy? I would totally go for Future Past expansion, but I'm on the fence regarding the Lost Bloodlines DLC and Rouges & Redeemers and plenty others as well.

And just FYI, I did buy the scramble pack, I'm just asking what additional DLC I
should buy.

Buy all the DLC! I think it was like $90 for all of them, I have no regrets.

Asd202

should buy.

The best ones are easily Future Past and Scramble Pack , Golden Pack is also good when your finished with main game (or don't want to farm :p) to get some exp/cash. If you want to challenge get the challenge pack and if you want to go for Apotheosis I recommend getting Rogues and Redeemers 3 for Limit Break skill. There's also Lost Bloodlines 2 and Smash Brethren 2 where you get 2 new classes a Dread Fighter and Bride. Lost Bloodlines 3 and Smash Brethren 3 in which you get respectively a Paragon skill which grants additional exp and Iote's Shield which removes a character's flying weakness.Don't bother with other DLC IMO. Here you have more detailed descriptions of DLC http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc_na.html#list

Top Bottom