• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Panne's stats in beast form are quite high, but the lack of range really hurts her. Nowi, however, is extremely OP in dragon form after she gets the passives from other classes and doesn't have the range issue.

What are the best passives for her?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What are the best passives for her?

Well, she can change into Assassin --> Lethality. Trickster --> Lucky 7. Wyvern Lord --> Sword Breaker. Griffon Rider --> Lance Breaker. Thief --> Locktouch if you want additional lock-opening person that is not as brittle as Gaius.

Wait, sorry, is this for Nowi or Panne? The above is for Panne.

For Nowi, yeah, the best she can have is the breaker skills plus lifetaker. The other two you can pick whatever, though maybe DLC skills fit there if you have DLC.

TWILT

Banned
I love how Roy only becomes usable (and I use that word generously) after he promotes/gets the Sword of Seals...which is super late in the game anyway.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Eliwood was alright. Lyn was awesome.

I dislike Hector. And Roy was just... bleh.

And Marth was just downright... boring.

Lyn and Eliwood were always good for me. Hector never became beast mode for me like others =(

Yeah, Marth is kinda boring.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Lyn and Eliwood were always good for me. Hector never became beast mode for me like others =(

Yeah, Marth is kinda boring.

Yep, love Lyn, like Eliwood. Hector is... nah.

By the way, I lent my 3DS just for a while to someone and he overwrite my Etrian Odyssey IV save data ;_________________________________________;

Lost my Level 15 team ;_________________________________;

I am so pissed off at him right now :mad:

Wiseblade

Isadora and Karla says hi.

I knew I was forgetting someone. But unlike Karla and Isadora you can't just bench Eliwood for the whole game. One both paths there are chapters where you are forced to use all three lords and Eliwood sticks out like a sore thumb. Lyn is dodging everything thrown at her, Hector is laughing as people break their weapons against him and Eliwood is fighting for his life. Or better yet, relegated to Merlinus Watch.

BowieZ

Banned
How do you fix weapons that are deteriorating? When the third thing broke I finally twigged what those small numbers meant lol

PS I'm really disappointed in the lack of gay partnership in this game. A bit of a missed opportunity I think. Especially since the game is already "adult" as it is. Would have also made excellent free publicity! Just allow the player to choose whether they value offspring or not lol

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
How do you fix weapons that are deteriorating? When the third thing broke I finally twigged what those small numbers meant lol

Only with Hammerne staff. Which is very rare. Purchasable on late game though.

Be on the lookout for the Armsthrift skill for the Mercenary. It will render this problem moot, perfect for legendary weapons and forged ones.

Anteo

PS I'm really disappointed in the lack of gay partnership in this game. A bit of a missed opportunity I think. Especially since the game is already "adult" as it is. Would have also made excellent free publicity! Just allow the player to choose whether they value offspring or not lol

Fixing weapons is the exception rather than the rule. Hammerne staff can fix weapons but it has only one use and is really rare.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yep, love Lyn, like Eliwood. Hector is... nah.

By the way, I lent my 3DS just for a while to someone and he overwrite my Etrian Odyssey IV save data ;_________________________________________;

I'm sorry for your loss ;_;

I never let anyone borrow a cartridge game other than my brother because that happened to me once.

-Horizon-

I think it's better to just buy new weapons than go through the process of trying to repair them with a more expensive item (Hammerne). Unless of course you're dealing with a rare weapon that you want to repair then by all means use the Hammerne to repair it.

zroid

Banned

god damn :(

last time that happened to me was when I let my friend's little sister play my GBA. She deleted my Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga save. I WAS RIGHT NEAR THE END OF THE GAME, TOO. Game is so good, I played it again from the beginning anyway. :p

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm sorry for your loss ;_;

I never let anyone borrow a cartridge game other than my brother because that happened to me once.

god damn :(

last time that happened to me was when I let my friend's little sister play my GBA. She deleted my Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga save. I WAS RIGHT NEAR THE END OF THE GAME, TOO. Game is so good, I played it again from the beginning anyway. :p

The thing is, he said he just "wanted to try out my E-Shop games" so I let him. I thought he wouldn't touch Etrian Odyssey IV that's in the cartridge....

I thought wrong >___<

Well, at the very least he still had the decency to appear like he's feeling real bad about it, but I don't know what possessed him to *actually* save when the game prompted him to. Bloody hell >_____<

Those of you who have played Etrian Odyssey IV must know how painful it can be to even reach level 15 from the beginning with all the maps drawn... gah gah gah.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Lesson learned from today - don't let people borrow stuff you're going to be sensitive about.

Well, if he told me he's gonna try EOIV with my cartridge in it you can bet I will be like a hawk circling him around when he do it.

He said he wanted to try my e-shop games... not my EOIV ;____;

But, as you said, lesson learned I guess...

Arksy

Well...I just bought this game. I don't know anything about it, it was an impulse buy. It seems, judging by everyone's avatars in here, it may have been a mistake. Hope not! It's my first 3DS game.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Well...I just bought this game. I don't know anything about it, it was an impulse buy. It seems, judging by everyone's avatars in here, it may have been a mistake. Hope not! It's my first 3DS game.
Sounds like you'll be changing your avatar soon.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
LB, you better not quit EOIV on me.

The best 3DS game in existence deserves a proper playthrough.

Most probably I will just take a break from it for a while, to collect my thoughts and reignite my will to play it all over from the beginning again ;____;

And what do you mean by that? Hmmm.

ohlawd

I feel you LB :(
Even though a lvl 15 team is nothing and shouldn't take too long to get again.

I'd keeeeeel to have my waifu Ruiko be a FE character,

It's freaking awesome, pay no attention to these weirdos.

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

LuuKyK

My Fire Emblem copy is in its way with my Blue XL and KH3D. Im lttp but I am excited to join this thread.
cheer.gif

I am such a moron. Without thinking I saved prefight when fighting a summoned team. That team is severely over-leveled against my team. Just saw level 8 and did not think about that sword master is actually the leveled class...

To make things really good, my other save is 7 hours back. Ughh...

ohlawd

I am such a moron. Without thinking I saved prefight when fighting a summoned team. That team is severely over-leveled against my team. Just saw level 8 and did not think about that sword master is actually the leveled class...

Back out then if you saved before the fight.

The option to leave is on the bottom right.

Rarutos

You could just back out?

Top Bottom