• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Anybody near or able to visit Toronto? Nintendo is holding a pre-release Fire Emblem Fates event on the 12th: Link here

I'd love to organise an event in the UK, but I have no idea when the game is coming out over here...

Renewed

Anybody near or able to visit Toronto? Nintendo is holding a pre-release Fire Emblem Fates event on the 12th: Link here

I'd love to organise an event in the UK, but I have no idea when the game is coming out over here...

I'll be going, probably going to bring a camera along since my phone's camera is abysmal. And I feel for you...

NeonZ

You had to constantly put them in steam. The amiibo usage is stated here.

Technically, you could scan them only once in STEAM as long as you didn't save the game with them dead. For example, if one of them died in the middle of a stage, but you had a middle level save point activated, you could just load that and the character would be back without needing the Amiibo. Scanning the Amiibo again only was necessary if you needed to resurrect one of them, since they had perma. death, unlike the actual STEAM characters.

Draxal

why is every person who does an early stream so terrible

Because alot of players an't good players (including me so I'm really not judging tooo much). The Polygon guy wasn't really that bad, he just took a bad afk break. It was really when Derrick from Gamexplain lost Corrin on the first actual turn and fight in the stream.

Because alot of players an't good players (including me so I'm really not judging tooo much). The Polygon guy wasn't really that bad, he just took a bad afk break. It was really when Derrick from Gamexplain lost Corrin on the first actual turn and fight in the stream.

ok fine the Polygon guy was decent, but I'm extending this to the importers that set up a stream too, they also manage to suck and unlike the media guys they SHOULD be better

CSX

ok fine the Polygon guy was decent, but I'm extending this to the importers that set up a stream too, they also manage to suck and unlike the media guys they SHOULD be better

My early deaths when I first played Fates was cuz I was used to abusing the double attack and pair up system from Awakening and not realizing....the enemy can do the same shit against me now lol.

Draxal

Who's ready for the Before Awakening DLC?

Caeldori time.

Man, I think the OT's going to be a complete disaster with people bitching about spoilers from all three different paths. ANd it seems like we have alot more fire emblem fans in general on the board here.

Man, I think the OT's going to be a complete disaster with people bitching about spoilers from all three different paths. ANd it seems like we have alot more fire emblem fans in general on the board here.

it'll be a field of black bars even if we do have a spoilers thread

doesn't help that some people can play rev before everyone else can

well at least we have the general OT

Okay I want to find whoever was like "what if we made all of the lategame maps from Radiant Dawn rout but with a ton of enemies that repeatedly spawn all over large maps" and repeatedly punch them in the face.

For real though a lot of these maps feel like the thing people make fun of Awakening for, how did I play this with animations on when I was younger?

Okay I want to find whoever was like "what if we made all of the lategame maps from Radiant Dawn rout but with a ton of enemies that repeatedly spawn all over large maps" and repeatedly punch them in the face.

For real though a lot of these maps feel like the thing people make fun of Awakening for, how did I play this with animations on when I was younger?

IS seems to love bringing the shitty parts of RD to the new games, first that then
the whole Touma curse/crystal ball thing being similar to the blood pact

Azuran

Banned
IS seems to love bringing the shitty parts of RD to the new games, first that then
the whole Touma curse/crystal ball thing being similar to the blood pact

Xenoblade X made me realize how much I want terrain elevation again. I took that for granted in RD.

Top Bottom