• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Oh, description error regarding Hardy Bearing 2.

Suppose to be effect works above 50% health.

I'm guessing level 3 is 25%? I haven't bothered checking sites.

Not bad for having something aside from Windsweep/Watersweep to counter Vantage.

Nah. Hardy Bearing 3 removes the HP requirement entirely.

OVDRobo

I think I preferred the way voting gauntlets were originally. Sure, they led to one-sided stomps for popular characters but at least it wasn't a nonsensical mess like they are now where every result is just based around bonuses. You could do stuff like hoard flags to contribute more against more popular characters before but now it's just a see-saw of bonus periods until everyone's run out of flags. I don't care that much since voting gauntlets are just free feathers to me, but some gauntlets that don't include an obvious winner using the original system have more chance of getting me invested again.

At least Adult Tiki beat Nowi in this round so I don't have to be too down on the whole system and community.

While people are talking about Reddit stuff, I'd like to point out that the subreddit for this game in particular is a steaming pile of trash. There's some good fan content (and some bad stuff too, but it's nice to see people sharing as they improve) and occasionally you might see something resembling a discussion but most of it is just people trying to be funny and failing horrifically. I get there's not much to talk about around a moderately old mobile game but sometimes saying nothing is better.

champloo

BHB down with Hinoka\Cherche\A-Tiki\Ninian.
I first brought Brave Lyn to deal with the fliers, was suprised to find out the lancers has Iote's Shield. That's pretty evil, one of them even have Guidance.

Sciel

lul. Brave Lyn + 3 Dancers = Easiest BHB ever.

In other news, i grinded about 300 Greater Blue badges that i needed for my DD3 seal. Not too hard tbh.

OVDRobo

Was going for Minerva and got screwed by Takumi of all people. What characters can make decent use of Close Counter?

Edit: Got Minerva a few pulls later. +HP/-DEF which isn't great, but I'm beyond caring about getting good IVs at this point.

Haven't beat the BHB on Infernal yet, but I did receive my first ever Sheena from the free summon.

She is 4* rarity and has +ATK/-SPD, which is awesome. +DEF is optimal for her, but this one is definitely worthy of a promotion.

Wanted to take a couple shots at green on the BHB banner but I winded up with 4 reds and a blue. Actually pulled a bunch of useful fodder so I'm not even mad.

BHB went down pretty easy with my flier team (Michalis, Elincia, Hinoka, Cherche). First turn Maria got flown in with guidance and caused panic on my fully buffed Michalis. Dude did not give a fuck.

Haven't beat the BHB on Infernal yet, but I did receive my first ever Sheena from the free summon.

She is 4* rarity and has +ATK/-SPD, which is awesome. +DEF is optimal for her, but this one is definitely worthy of a promotion.

+Res/-Spd is best but with her pitiful attack I'd say that's at least a compelling alternative. Anything with -Spd is basically free stats

xequalsy

Brought in Reinhardt to deal with lance Iote's fliers but honestly ended up killing both with a danced Lyn anyway. Their def is super low and neither have bowbreaker if I remember correctly.

Reinhardt was useful in killing the red mage with bowbreaker though.

Inigo got from those orbs too. :) Only Olivia now and I still have a couple weeks left. Sadly burnt through most of the chain mission orbs for this banner. Only got the annoying and more difficult ones left. :/

Alucrid

Banned
hit 117 orbs and figured i was high enough to pull for inigo. got one green orb on my first try and got another azura, +spd -def. ok game, i get it, i won't pull anymore.

ggx2ac

Holy shit, I spent 20 more orbs and I actually got Shigure.

I thought after getting Inigo before that screwed my chances.

Now I actually have all the dancers from the performer's banner.

Now I'm just missing regular Azura to have seven dancers.

NSESN

I only voted for Nowi because she is my only 5 stars from the bunch. But she losing like that is still bullshiy. IS need to decide if they wast a popularity contest or just a random mode.

Roman

Was going for Minerva and got screwed by Takumi of all people. What characters can make decent use of Close Counter?

Sophia, Henry, Merric, Spring Camilla, Leo...arguably Boey. There are Leon builds with this but I don't think it's worth it.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I only voted for Nowi because she is my only 5 stars from the bunch. But she losing like that is still bullshiy. IS need to decide if they wast a popularity contest or just a random mode.
The mode isn't called Popularity Contest.
Your criteria to choose sounds random.

OVDRobo

Sophia, Henry, Merric, Spring Camilla, Leo...arguably Boey. There are Leon builds with this but I don't think it's worth it.

Thanks. I've got a pretty decent Sophia but I'm saving for a Katarina whenever she ends up on a banner again in the future so I'm not certain if it's worth investing what's likely a one-time resource into such a mixed unit, especially since I already use M Robin as my main Blue Mage. Maybe I'll just hold onto it in hopes someone who can really use it is released.

I woke to the utter shock that the kid dragons lost.

Fae was a given, Team Fae couldn't put up much of a fight even with constant bonuses. The real shocker is Y.Tiki losing to MCorrin, I mean who even fucking likes him?

All this matter not though as my decision to stand behind Ninian was the right one, Ninian vs. A.Tiki finals for sure.

I decided I really wanted an Olivia since I love her art, so I wasted 100 orbs on colorless...

Pulled a brave lyn +atk -hp. Think I should merge my neutral into this one?

I decided I really wanted an Olivia since I love her art, so I wasted 100 orbs on colorless...

Pulled a brave lyn +atk -hp. Think I should merge my neutral into this one?

If your original was given expensive stuff for inheritance (BB+/Firesweep Bow etc) then yeah you kind of have to merge.

Otherwise you can use the old one for swift sparrow fodder. If you can't think of anyone who'd want it merging is definitely a solid option. First merge gives HP and Speed I think.

If your original was given expensive stuff for inheritance (BB+/Firesweep Bow etc) then yeah you kind of have to merge.

Otherwise you can use the old one for swift sparrow fodder. If you can't think of anyone who'd want it merging is definitely a solid option. First merge gives HP and Speed I think.
hmmm...all I've given my original is hone cavalry, reposition, and draconic aura...

Mupod

yeah, I got the BHB done before I was finished eating breakfast. Used two dancers, Brave Lyn and a Takumi with a regular Brave Bow.

Fae was a given, Team Fae couldn't put up much of a fight even with constant bonuses. The real shocker is Y.Tiki losing to MCorrin, I mean who even fucking likes him?

All this matter not though as my decision to stand behind Ninian was the right one, Ninian vs. A.Tiki finals for sure.

I only picked him 'cause I thought he'd get a lot of multipliers, and I had a level 1 version of him to use. I was in the top 200 on his team even with suboptimal flag usage so yeah, I'll enjoy these feathers.

And to think I almost went with Nowi...

beat the BHB infernal first try with SCorrin, ELincia, Cordelia, and PAzura.

The AI just immediately moved in a way that was super easy to pick off. Would've been even easier if I brought Clair instead of SCorrin, their resistance was high.

spiritfox

3 blues against a TA green. On a multiplier hour. Fuck the gauntlet. I don't even know why I'm so invested in this poorly designed shit.

Firemind

I gave YTiki almost a million points. It's crazy.

Firemind

Wow. Grinding for great badges is more a pain in the ass than I thought. It's a random drop and you have to grind specific days to even get the one you want.

Pejo

Man, the last hours of the gauntlet was actually pretty damn entertaining last night. The constant bonus stuff is a little much for me, personally, but it definitely shifts the popularity contest feel that the past gauntlets have had.

Plus best girl Ninian still came out on top.

explodet

I'm kind of at a loss to which seals to upgrade. I guess now that I have over 200 coins, I should at least upgrade one. Distant Defense seems to be the favorite?

Oh, and this will apply to nearly none of you, and is probably obvious, but multiple Live for Honors don't stack.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I'm kind of at a loss to which seals to upgrade. I guess now that I have over 200 coins, I should at least upgrade one. Distant Defense seems to be the favorite?

Oh, and this will apply to nearly none of you, and is probably obvious, but multiple Live for Honors don't stack.
I went for Distant Defense because it seems the most versatile. I could slap it on a dragon for a stronger bow counter, or put it on B.Lyn or Cecilia (my usual horse pair) to help them tank mages better.

I also bought Deflect Magic, though I haven't upgraded it yet. I'm torn between getting that and upgrading one of the ploy seals.

jnWake

Distant Defense and the Deflects are the most popular right now, but it depends on your units. Phantom Spd has some meme potential too.

Top Bottom