• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

ggx2ac

Spent 10 flags before the multiplier ended, (almost forgot).

Don't want to use up all my flags already when the final match has higher feather rewards.

HoodWinked

old data

Fae is about to win lol.
edit: nvm

to make things even more silly is that Ninian is the most popular she had 43m in round one, the 2nd most popular only got 18m.

edit:
QGIdHxE.png

nvm disaster averted.

bigzgod

Aww yeah

Ended up #6 in army, 23 overall, AND going to get victory feathers since M!Corrin will upset Y!Tiki. All in all, a perfect round.

I definitely didn't expect to get the 500 army victory feathers with M!Corrin

Shinypogs

I tried fluffy chicken I tried.

Honestly I love VG for the memes and fun art but it brings out some real nastiness in the community. The fact that the mods on the feh subreddit had to install a bot to filter out "Thot" so they have determine if each post using the word was worth publishing is a sign that shit has gone too far.

I'm not sure why IS isn't just running an algorithm that determines score based on the size of groups, flags contributed etc. I mean if silly pet websites like flight rising can do this on the regular why can't they. Also stuff like using your team leader to complete quests for extra flags. At this point VG mechanically is just a strategic feather gathering minigame we play every month or so with mildly competitive elements thrown in and it could be so much more.

Sterok

The chicken harvest was good this season.

What a loli genocide. Ninian has made me waste so many orbs as I failed to get her, so I hope she loses. Male Corrin winning would be amusing, but his design is still lame. My A!Tikis are all 3*. Guess I'm rooting for Lady Corrin.

Draxal

Honestly I love VG for the memes and fun art but it brings out some real nastiness in the community. The fact that the mods on the feh subreddit had to install a bot to filter out "Thot" so they have determine if each post using the word was worth publishing is a sign that shit has gone too far.

I'm not sure why IS isn't just running an algorithm that determines score based on the size of groups, flags contributed etc. I mean if silly pet websites like flight rising can do this on the regular why can't they. Also stuff like using your team leader to complete quests for extra flags. At this point VG mechanically is just a strategic feather gathering minigame we play every month or so with mildly competitive elements thrown in and it could be so much more.

They don't want things to be too rote.

I question anybody who gets too invested into these gauntlets, I always thought most of the posts were tongue in cheek.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
well right now since lute is not in the game.

YES?

Just more amused that anybody cares about these polls in the first place. I have nothing invested in them.
I wonder if things will go "wrong" this time. Last gauntlet was so embarrassing I wanted to make a thread but I got banned before I got a chance lol.

Shinypogs

People get invested in anything whenever the option to choose teams occurs. I mean I've seen people post nastiness over god damn splatfest teams. Humanity is really really good at tribalism and really bad at friendly competitiveness. Your "thing" has to be better than someone elses 'thing'. Console wars we see on this forum should be evidence enough of that.

I like using fae in fe6 and I like her heroes art so I supported her. I'm not upset about the kfc jokes I see and I'm happy to join team Ninian now with no bad feelings about how things turned out. However, there are people out there already salty as hell about their chosen team not winning and how multipliers still aren't fair etc etc. People who want to win more than they want actual fairness and they tend to be the loudest of the bunch.

I used 700 Flags on the last multipliers for Fae, and that got me rank #865 in her army. Funny how I did so well with such little effort overall.

Next few rounds will be far less lucrative, but I never planned on being really active in this Gauntlet in the first place. I'll pick either of the Corrins simply because I have level 1 copies for each.

Whoa, Adult Tiki won. Happy about that. Not that this is anything like a straightforward popularity contest, of course. Here's hoping she semi-randomly wins another round, although I don't particularly dislike any of the remaining competitors.

Ultimadrago

Forever Team Begone Thot

ChrisD

I spent nearly all of my flags to stay in the 5k-10k range of FCorrin's Army. Didn't know about the Weaker Bonus until too late, so some of my flags were "wasted" at low power times.

Hopefully I can still get a good (enough) position in Round 2. I need Feathers somethin' fierce.

And heck, why not throw in my 2 cents, anytime I read "thot" I automatically think you're like some of the creepy/weird/screwy people my brother hangs out with online in their "Waifu Hell" Facebook group.

and trust me when I say nobody wants to be like them

It's a sweeping generalization over a word, but...

DooD1234

Oh no, Tiki lost. Guess I'm going Tiki this time. This new multiplier is crazy and stupid but I guess it gives more popular characters a chance to spend their flags rather than the first few hours for bonus points and less popular characters a better shot to win.

Shinypogs

And heck, why not throw in my 2 cents, anytime I read "thot" I automatically think you're like some of the creepy/weird/screwy people my brother hangs out with online in their "Waifu Hell" Facebook group.

and trust me when I say nobody wants to be like them

It's a sweeping generalization over a word, but...
Not gonna lie, I digitally sideeye everyone who uses the term. There is enough sexism in videogames that I really don't need to hang with people who think it's fun to go around using that word on any character or real world woman they don't like.

I mean I'm all for a discussion on camillas personality and how you feel her blatant fanservice design is displeasing or how Faye's obsession with alm is a waste of a new character. I do not have time for people who trot out a "x is a thot".

This community it has enough dividing it already and I say that as someone who came into the series with conquest and yet mostly prefers and argues for the older games.

I tried the Chapter 11&12 Lunatic Chain Challenge earlier in the day. It's the last one that I haven't beat, but I don't know if I can do it.

It doesn't seem to be worth it for now, so I'll just leave it incomplete for the next few months or so.

ggx2ac

Oh, description error regarding Hardy Bearing 2.

Suppose to be effect works above 50% health.

I'm guessing level 3 is 25%? I haven't bothered checking sites.

Not bad for having something aside from Windsweep/Watersweep to counter Vantage.

Top Bottom