• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Will start unloading my Flags right now. I'll accept a low Round 3 score, if I get a high overall score.

Can't really do this every 30 minutes, especially during bedtime.

HoodWinked

if anyone else has 1510 flags the (most you can earn per round), it will take 4.5 hours to dump.

Sushen

I missed the timing to unload my flags as Ninian didn’t have many multiplier let alone high numbered ones. I guess I’ll carry them over to the next round as she seems to win the battle already.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Once nice thing about all these multipliers is that there is really no longer any reason to do normal fights once you're done all your flag-earning quests.

A fight with no flags spent means pretty much nothing in terms of score, so it's okay to just not bother checking the game once you're done spending your flags.

Firemind

Once nice thing about all these multipliers is that there is really no longer any reason to do normal fights once you're done all your flag-earning quests.

A fight with no flags spent means pretty much nothing in terms of score, so it's okay to just not bother checking the game once you're done spending your flags.
except you have to earn flags by doing those 5 battles with the right colour and you can only control one of the three units

Therion

Well... I woke up the morning after round 1 to see that I had finished at rank 1001. So I wish I had done another normal fight or two before I went to bed.

Shinypogs

Is G Tomebreaker necessary on Xander? He can one-shot any green mage (except maybe Boey and Spring Camilla).

It's to keep him from getting doubled by green mages he doesn't oneshot which becomes more common the more you face higher merged and buffed mages. I use it when I do arena assault and normal arena. I switch his b slot around when doing PvE content. Xander is pretty versatile. I wouldn't say you have to use it just that I found it very helpful in certain situations.

StAidan

A new personal best of 4,928. Deathless, but if it somehow keeps me in tier 20, I imagine I'd barely make it.

HOXYxrX.png

Probably need a few more merges to bump my score up just a little bit. I was up against 702, 704, and 706 teams.

I'm wondering. I've had an Azura build for a while. I gave her moonbow plus Wings of Mercy, but I'm stuck for an A skill. I've been thinking about Darting Blow to continue to guarantee double hits, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Garou

Any strategies for Squad Assault 2 Map 5? I’m not sure if I should go for armors and try to sit it out or try to cheese it somehow with tunnel-jam shenanigans.

ggx2ac

If I am reading this correctly. If the multipliers keep happening, then Female Corrin will end with Weaker in the final hour.

Samstrike

Ninian is going to win this overall considering that there wouldn't have been much flags spent against Male Corrin.

Damn, I picked the wrong horse.

The only thing that will decide who win is if Male Corrin get a multiplier next hour or in the final hour. If it's next hour he will gave a bonus to Ninian in the final hour and she will win. If it's in the final hour he will win with that 7.5 bonus multiplier.

I don't have even care who win. I stopped caring about the voting gauntlet a long time ago. It was never fun and it seem to keep getting worse each time it come back.

My decent into colorless hell trying to get P!Olivia isn't so bad so far. Getting a lot of archers. Lots of Jorge, Gordin and Kleins to SI.

ggx2ac

Tiki is in Weaker state, the worst thing that could happen is that they get enough points to not have a multiplier occur and have enough points to stay in the lead.

lol, that would be bad.

It's better that there is an incentive to support the underdog.
No, it would be better if it were like a Splatfest instead.

(particularly Splatoon 2's system, where popularity is effectively only a tiebreaker if solo/team wins are split 1-1 and literally irrelevant if they aren't split)

DooD1234

M. Corrin is about to get bodied in ways no one could have imagined in the final hour. Can't wait to see just how high the most popular character can jump with 7.5 multiplier.

lt519

Oops I fought with Ninian thinking she wouldn't get a multiplier before the bonus refreshed...damn would have been a great chance to jump in the standings, I'll only get one multiplier in now.

Wish they fixed that, started my battle clearly after 8.

Shinypogs

Got a defense win this week. B!Ike, Soren, spring Camilla with raven and ta2 plus Inigo. Team all green triumphed although given the person who lost has a black knight as their only unit I can see I have no idea how. Pity win maybe?

Got a defense win this week. B!Ike, Soren, spring Camilla with raven and ta2 plus Inigo. Team all green triumphed although given the person who lost has a black knight as their only unit I can see I have no idea how. Pity win maybe?

The unit displayed isn't necessarily on their offense team, and even if it was it might be one of those "surrender on this guy instead" moments.

Sushen

Managed to throw in 400 flags in the last minute. All good except stupid game got me a team of two red swords Ninian with no distant attack against a team of Reinhardt, Linde, and Azura. I had to use a light's blessing to overcome odds.

Sterok

You know, I rarely run into B!Lyn in Arena Assault. I'm usually in the mid-upper 690's, so I guess I'm generally out of her range. Frederick + Inigo is usually more than enough to not have to worry about her. Well, Sophia is my next project, so Lyn will be even less of an issue.

Sushen

The unit displayed isn't necessarily on their offense team, and even if it was it might be one of those "surrender on this guy instead" moments.
I make sure to beat the team that broke my deathless run. And, I surrender to the next easy opponent as a gift. I feel better that way. Probably that's why I get many level 7, 8s sending me friend requests, haha.

Shinypogs

You know, I rarely run into B!Lyn in Arena Assault. I'm usually in the mid-upper 690's, so I guess I'm generally out of her range. Frederick + Inigo is usually more than enough to not have to worry about her. Well, Sophia is my next project, so Lyn will be even less of an issue.

Bow Lyn persists into the 720 range at least as +10. I'd have to check akariss vods to see the highest score he saw a full horse team. You do see less of her and Reinhardt higher up but I don't think you can avoid them completely until you are closer to max score at which point welcome to double Hector, Amelia, sheena emblem please enjoy your stay in green armor hell.

Tripon

I don't think Ninian vs FCorrin is a favorite for Ninian. We're talking about the main character of a popular if polarizing Fire Emblem game.

Ninian was barely in her game.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I don't think Ninian vs FCorrin is a favorite for Ninian. We're talking about the main character of a popular if polarizing Fire Emblem game.

Ninian was barely in her game.
She got dat usefulness boost, nobody uses Corrin in this game.

Top Bottom