• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Bow Lyn persists into the 720 range at least as +10. I'd have to check akariss vods to see the highest score he saw a full horse team. You do see less of her and Reinhardt higher up but I don't think you can avoid them completely until you are closer to max score at which point welcome to double Hector, Amelia, sheena emblem please enjoy your stay in green armor hell.

you mean heaven? Tobin 1v4s that, which is ironic since 744 meta is literally the easiest

DooD1234

I don't think Ninian vs FCorrin is a favorite for Ninian. We're talking about the main character of a popular if polarizing Fire Emblem game.

Ninian was barely in her game.
Looking at the second round first hour score, Ninian is actually more popular than F. Corrin. Ninian might actually be the second non-3DS character to win a gauntlet unless a last hour bonus shenanigans happen.

Shinypogs

you mean heaven? Tobin 1v4s that, which is ironic since 744 meta is literally the easiest

Easy is boring though and thus hell. There's no tactical baiting of Ai, use of map features or timing your specials at that point. The journey is better than the destination for sure.

Damn Dierdre is super Julia lol. Watch her have a better Naga and a better stat spread. The powercreep is real

lmao at Sigurd tanking both hits of Reinhardt

DooD1234

Deidre looks like a Julia clone but with a new tome that ignores buff. Sigurd looks freaking good. Give Sigurd distant counter and watch him tank magic better than any Cavaliers including Xander lol. That other character seems insignificant but might have better stats than Linde. Hope their game gets a Echoes remake since that game seems very revered by the Fire Emblem fan base like the Radiant games.

Shun

They hired Sephiroth to do Siglud's voice.

Toshiyuki Morikawa
Kikuko Inoue
Houko Kuwashima

Pretty good castings for each character.

seisen gen 1 finally
also summoner partner rankings
DMADodvU8AAFyw1.jpg
DMADqyTUIAAOkX_.jpg
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/918738707401674752

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Huh, I would think Xander would be higher, he makes good use of the bulk.

Also its been a damn long time since IS gave badges for quest rewards, though I guess it makes since. I still have no clue what I want to upgrade/craft yet.

Shinypogs

Dragons do not deserve this, when is it actually their time to shine?

Also I imagine people will just slap distant counter on sigurd and have a better xander. Horse emblem marches on and to be fair broken good cavs is a tradition in the series.

I suppose we should expect an incoming genealogy TT featuring the banner units and seliph as our 40% bonus units. Julia will cry in 20% land along with an askr unit, the reward and someone I am forgetting.

Just realized Sigurd's anti-mage talent

-50% dmg off the first attack due to divine tyrfing
-80% dmg off the 2nd+ attack due to crusader's ward
And if miracle kicks in he's going to counter or even get that 2nd round to make the kill.

Can also be useful against bows. And close def makes him pretty good against melee too. They guy is just pure tank everything

spiritfox

And if miracle kicks in he's going to counter or even get that 2nd round to make the kill.

Can also be useful against bows. And close def makes him pretty good against melee too. They guy is just pure tank everything

Luckily the AI is dumb so I can just make him suicide into Ephraim or something.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Give him a reflect missile seal, so he just tanks everything.

DooD1234

Give this guy Distant Counter and he pretty much Xander who can actually tank magic. Be funny if he the only red who can survive Rein.

xequalsy

Give him a reflect missile seal, so he just tanks everything.
Hopefully he'll have low def, so you can still kill him even with that seal on.

What should I do with my spare Tana? Is Guidance good on any other flier over a Flier buff? Or should I just merge into my current one. Both are -att sadly so I probably will still stick with my Cordelia as my blue flier.

Draxal

So is this a bait banner or is Halloween not happening?

halloween banner might be happening right before halloween (28-31ish) and run for all of november.

Sigurd is really power creeped (especially to counter current meta), but they've been creeping alot recently.

His crusader ward works against any ranged attack.

You give him Deflect Melee so he can tank everything.

Deflect melee won't work since you need to get 2 consecutive attacks in order to have the 2nd one reduced. would work on player phase but not on enemy phase.

ggx2ac

I'm not going to spend flags until higher multipliers occur, even though I know it looks very bad already against Ninian.

Deflect melee won't work since you need to get 2 consecutive attacks in order to have the 2nd one reduced. would work on player phase but not on enemy phase.

I guess I shouldn't have meant "everything".

Anyway, don't you mean the enemy phase? Because that's when they're able to hit twice with a brave weapon.

Kain

Pulling on the dancers banner I got waifu Nephenee after chasing her for the duration of the last banner (and getting jack shit). Gachas.

microfolk

Fury or Life or Death for a +SPD/-DEF S. Corrin? The plan would be making her a blade mage for a potential flying emblem team, which is still missing the other 3 slots right now. But one day....

Top Bottom