• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Doing Gauntlet with a Delthea. She has Ardent Sacrifice and Desperation, so heal once and then sweep with Desperation.

*attacks Takumi, no follow-up*

Turns out it was Desperation 2. The Vantage Takumi proceeds to sweep my team.

Wichu

My most recent Gauntlet match:

TA Roy
TA Eirika
Mist with no weapon

Enemy team has Effie

Fastest surrender ever?

Bumping question. Got a +4 4* forget what IV Soren from all these greens that were not Bike. He will be 4*+10 one day...

I think I am going to bump him to 5* and put TA on him and G tomebreaker. Turn him into a faster Julia. TA is just to minimize any damage from Blue mages so he can stay in G Tombreaker range. He doesn't have enough atk and spd to go after reds anyways.

Wichu

Hrm, so if you're not supposed to inherit from 3* and below, what do you do with them? I'm basically full of units atm.

Upgrade to 4* and inherit 4* skills. Some 3*s also have support skills to inherit - as support skills don't have levels, you can just use e.g. a 3* Barst for Reposition.

But if you're really full, there are a bunch of 3* units that don't have particularly useful skills to inherit. Check through your 3*s for any that you don't think you'll use (e.g. Beruka has rather poor skills) and send those home.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Upgrade to 4* and inherit 4* skills. Some 3*s also have support skills to inherit - as support skills don't have levels, you can just use e.g. a 3* Barst for Reposition.

But if you're really full, there are a bunch of 3* units that don't have particularly useful skills to inherit. Check through your 3*s for any that you don't think you'll use (e.g. Beruka has rather poor skills) and send those home.
I take it those early game 1*/2* units they gave away are pretty much useless as well then?

Sushen

For both BRoy and BLyn the default kits seems to be actually very good. I'll have them roll with them until I come up with a better idea.

I take it those early game 1*/2* units they gave away are pretty much useless as well then?

Olivia is one of the best units in the game and overtime you will collect quite a few. The new thing people have started doing is merging units that lack unique skills and weapons at 4*. Merging 5 units at 4* is the equivalent of a 5* and it takes far less feathers. 4*+10 would be the same as a 5*+5!

I have a 4*+10 Cecilia (another freebie 1*/2* unit) with just regular gronnblade and she destroys. Almost got Olivia and Palla maxed out as well at 4*. It helps that I have been playing since February, but don't send away good units just because you don't plan to 5* them, one day you'll have enough to merge them at 4* for a really good unit on the cheap.

Mupod

RLyu2Mb.jpg

since I haven't pulled a 5* green since hero fest 1 I had to get creative for arena assault...this should handle Reinhardt and Brave Lyn pretty well, though.

Velcro Fly

Don't know who to pick for my free five star.

I have 5 star Ike, Hector, and Peri all at level 1 ready to level up and stuff together but I don't know what to do. Maybe Lyn? I do have a 5 star OG Lyn too.

Zafir

Don't know who to pick for my free five star.

I have 5 star Ike, Hector, and Peri all at level 1 ready to level up and stuff together but I don't know what to do. Maybe Lyn? I do have a 5 star OG Lyn too.

Lyn is by far the best pick unless you're wanting to pick your waifu/husbando.

She's the only mounted bow user, her stat line is great, and not only that but she comes with a lot of really solid skills right off the bat. Meaning you haven't got to spend a lot of time/units doing skill inheritance to use her.

Team Lucina is a bunch of idiots. We came so close to getting a multiplier for over a day long.

Hate to break it to you but you would have needed another day to get a multiplier. Teams were to close to one another despite Lyn having the upper hand since yesterday morning.

Sushen

Hate to break it to you but you would have needed another day to get a multiplier. Teams were to close to one another despite Lyn having the upper hand since yesterday morning.
It's been like just a few percentage off of the multiplier whole day today. Only if they stopped pushing for an hour, oh well whatever. Most don't know how to play this mode, I guess.

Cerium

Lucina blown the fuck out in the first round by the TRUE QUEEN OF FIRE EMBLEM

Now there should be no more debate about who the most popular (and best) female character really is.

Vena

Lucina blown the fuck out in the first round by the TRUE QUEEN OF FIRE EMBLEM

Now there should be no more debate about who the most popular (and best) female character really is.

Nino, but she's no part of this contest. She's off doing her best.

not surprised at lyn vs Lucina result. hardcore group prefers lyn more than Lucina, and like I said previously, lyn don't have many haters compared to lucina.
plus considering some people, even there's in this thread thinks that cyl ver can get bonus which leads them to pick former considering mounted archer is generally top pick for freebie unit.

Who are the best candidates for distant counter? I originally pulled Hector to feed to Brave Ike but his A-skill seems to good to replace (and I don't have Brave Ike anyway).

Alucrid

Banned
Working on cavalry #2. going with brave roy, reinhardt and brave lyn. who would be a good fourth? thinking frederick or titania

edit: did the gamepedia page do away with separate tier lists?

edit 2: nevermind i missed the giant button

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Absolutely not. Many of those units have great skills to inherit or are useful in their own right.
Olivia is one of the best units in the game and overtime you will collect quite a few. The new thing people have started doing is merging units that lack unique skills and weapons at 4*. Merging 5 units at 4* is the equivalent of a 5* and it takes far less feathers. 4*+10 would be the same as a 5*+5!

I have a 4*+10 Cecilia (another freebie 1*/2* unit) with just regular gronnblade and she destroys. Almost got Olivia and Palla maxed out as well at 4*. It helps that I have been playing since February, but don't send away good units just because you don't plan to 5* them, one day you'll have enough to merge them at 4* for a really good unit on the cheap.
I guess it wouldn't be that simple. lol
Is there an resource for what I should keep? I'm basically at 210 characters and it's a bit daunting to try to look through them all (particularly when I don't recognize 90% of them lol)

Firemind

Working on cavalry #2. going with brave roy, reinhardt and brave lyn. who would be a good fourth? thinking frederick or titania
dancer

Is there an resource for what I should keep? I'm basically at 210 characters and it's a bit daunting to try to look through them all (particularly when I don't recognize 90% of them lol)
get rid of everyone you don't recognize and think are ugly.

draug, stahl, sully, donnel, raigh, mrobin, ogma, merric, oboro, arthur, catria, beruka, lilina, majority of archers, healers and ninjas are pretty safe to bin in my opinion

spiritfox

dancer

draug, stahl, sully, donnel, raigh, mrobin, ogma, merric, oboro, arthur, catria, beruka, lilina, majority of archers, healers and ninjas are pretty safe to bin in my opinion

Not for those. Especially MRobin, he has Bonfire.

Also don't bin archers. Most of them are useful for skills.

Alucrid

Banned
dancer

...you know i don't know why i've always ran 4 horses regardless now that i think about it

Ninferno

Tharja didn't get a last hour multiplier... if only there's one more hour. Oh well, the issue isn't the 500 feathers, but it is that I don't have any low level copies of the 4 remaining contestants. The need to pay attention in VG battles really sucks, especially when there's a Splatfest going on which is going to eat 90% of my gaming time:(

Firemind

...you know i don't know why i've always ran 4 horses regardless now that i think about it
dancer can let either of the three sweep depending on the composition of their team, especially lyn vs flier emblem. with hone attack/res seal, the dancer is like half a buff horse anyway

Not for those. Especially MRobin, he has Bonfire.

Also don't bin archers. Most of them are useful for skills.
oh right. forgot about specials. i already have like ten tikis anyway lol

swap is eh. less useful than reposition. i wouldn't keep chars just for swap.

don't bin brave bows i guess?

Roman

I can provide you with use for practically any character - which do you have the most of? We could do some quick inheritance.

Swap is useful for tanks that want to switch into range, especially cavalry which has some difficulty using reposition on each other, so Xander, Eldigan and Camus are solid candidates.

Another group of units that makes fantastic use of Swap is Armors in a full armor team, since they want to stay close to each other for the Ward/Armor March buffs.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So Donnel doesn't become an OP unit after you level him up? lol

I can provide you with use for practically any character - which do you have the most of? We could do some quick inheritance.

Swap is useful for tanks that want to switch into range, especially cavalry which has some difficulty using reposition on each other, so Xander, Eldigan and Camus are solid candidates.

Another group of units that makes fantastic use of Swap is Armors in a full armor team, since they want to stay close to each other for the Ward/Armor March buffs.

I asked a couple of weeks ago about which characters to upgrade (Xander, Nino, Cordelia or Effie) and I was going to focus on Xander first, but then I saw that everyone was blowing orbs on this banner and I did the same and added 50+ units.

Here's my list of characters if you'd like to take a look:
http://imgur.com/a/qirrx
(I really can't name most of them unfortunately...)

Spoit

Ugh, tharja was my only hope for an easy loss with a character I actually had. I guess camilla is the most likely loser? I have both women, but neither of the men :(

spiritfox

I asked a couple of weeks ago about which characters to upgrade (Xander, Nino, Cordelia or Effie) and I was going to focus on Xander first, but then I saw that everyone was blowing orbs on this banner and I did the same and added 50+ units.

Send home Those Corrin-Ms. They're useless. You also don't need 6 Arthurs, so you can send home some. I think a good rule of thumb is to not have more than 4 of a character unless you're planning on merging or inheriting them.

Also why are your Askr trio not promoted. They're very useful when promoted, and are often bonus units for quests, tempest trials, and arenas.

Roman

No need to send anything home, I'm seeing a lot of inheritance options.

- Fury from Hinata and Moonbow from Odin/Palla to your Ryoma or Brave Lucina (prioritize whoever is +Spd).
- Ward Armor from Draug to Effie.
- Bonfire from Tiki and Brave Lance from Donnel to Effie - best if she is +Atk (you are more likely to get an Amelia and use Brave Effie than her Distant Counter build at this point).
- Brave Axe, Reposition and Spur Atk from Barst to Cherche, best if she is +Atk (or Frederick but I would strongly prioritize the former)
- Hone or Fortify Cavalry from Gunter/Jagen to Brave Lyn
- Quick Riposte from Subaki to Ephraim and Nowi

These are just on first glance - there are a lot more things to do, like building up Olivia and Nino.

oops

(should've trusted CYL results just like every other gauntlet!)

Nope. As I said elsewhere, if Lucina loses its only because they split the popularity vote because of tharja drawing attention away.

Not that I care, I uninstalled the game after the 250 orbs I save for the cyl banner got me nothing like I said I would.

NSESN

Nope. As I said elsewhere, if Lucina loses its only because they split the popularity vote because of tharja drawing attention away.

Not that I care, I uninstalled the game after the 250 orbs I save for the cyl banner got me nothing like I said I would.
And yet Thatja lost too.

Top Bottom