• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Nope. As I said elsewhere, if Lucina loses its only because they split the popularity vote because of tharja drawing attention away.

Not that I care, I uninstalled the game after the 250 orbs I save for the cyl banner got me nothing like I said I would.
Lyn+Hector>Lucina+Tharja+Chrom

"Well you see they only lost because of split votes"

Junahu

Nope. As I said elsewhere, if Lucina loses its only because they split the popularity vote because of tharja drawing attention away.
I'm certain that Hector and Eliwood Jr would do the same for Lyn though.

Heck, I'm sure plenty of Lyn fans also like Ike. The character doesn't have to come from the same game to have overlap within the fanbase.

I think this is my best pull so far

dubGoUTl.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Send home Those Corrin-Ms. They're useless. You also don't need 6 Arthurs, so you can send home some. I think a good rule of thumb is to not have more than 4 of a character unless you're planning on merging or inheriting them.

Also why are your Askr trio not promoted. They're very useful when promoted, and are often bonus units for quests, tempest trials, and arenas.
I was planning on focusing on the ones I mentioned first that I was told about (Xander, Nino, Cordelia, Effie), unless these are higher priority?

No need to send anything home, I'm seeing a lot of inheritance options.

- Fury from Hinata and Moonbow from Odin/Palla to your Ryoma or Brave Lucina (prioritize whoever is +Spd).
- Ward Armor from Draug to Effie.
- Bonfire from Tiki and Brave Lance from Donnel to Effie - best if she is +Atk (you are more likely to get an Amelia and use Brave Effie than her Distant Counter build at this point).
- Brave Axe, Reposition and Spur Atk from Barst to Cherche, best if she is +Atk (or Frederick but I would strongly prioritize the former)
- Hone or Fortify Cavalry from Gunter/Jagen to Brave Lyn
- Quick Riposte from Subaki to Ephraim and Nowi

These are just on first glance - there are a lot more things to do, like building up Olivia and Nino.

Thanks!
So to be clear, I just need to get characters to 4* before inheriting their skill? I don't need to also unlock their skills with SP first?

NSESN

I still have no Ike but my Lyn is almost done. Brave Bow+, Luna inherited, now I just need to pull someone with goad calvary.

Firemind

yeah i'm probably going to go with brave bow lyn as well since mine is -spd. rip 20k feathers

I was planning on focusing on the ones I mentioned first that I was told about (Xander, Nino, Cordelia, Effie), unless these are higher priority?

Thanks!
So to be clear, I just need to get characters to 4* before inheriting their skill? I don't need to also unlock their skills with SP first?
yes you only need to get to 4* to inherit most a, b, c skills. exceptions are support and special skills. also please, please focus on the cyl heroes first. they're ace

ggx2ac

Trying to get all Brave heroes.

Spent 100 orbs, get given 5* Marth...

Spent 30 more orbs, get HP Up/Def Down Brave Roy.

Ike and Lucina left to go.

spiritfox

Thanks!

Nah, do your units first. But promoting the trio is a good idea after that.

Saves enough orbs.

Chooses voting gauntlet banner

No greens :(

Edit: turns out the sole red I selected was a +spd/-Res Olivia and would put me at +10 at 4*.

Chain Challenges are so hard, I'm stuck on the first map of paralogue with the mystery characters. Any advice on how to beat them ? Panic ploy destroys me

mikemandey

Just came back playing after 4-5 months, I think. Kinda overwhelmed with soo many quests haha..

Used to run Hector, Ryoma, Linde, and Azura as a team. Checked the tier list and it looks like some of them still in the top tier.

And Lyn (the brave heroes version) can be gotten freely? Wow nice gesture by them.

Golnei

Lyn's fourth "I'll be your peerless warrior" quote is from her dialogue in FE7 when she first meets the tactician/you.

I'm aware of the other references in their dialogue, I was more saying that Lyn and Lucina don't have anything that could be received in the same way, from Smash - even if they do share actual lines, like one of Lyn's AT quotes and Lucina's victory lines; they're different kinds of references.

Roy and Ike's are distinct in that they're quoting lines not originating within FE itself (or even spoken by those characters in Smash). The meme-y, fanbase acknowledgment nature of bringing them into the game itself kind of fits, as they're lines that would have been used very often by fans during the actual CYL voting process to express support for their chosen candidates.

Ninferno

I have neither Ike nor Lyn so I chose to support Camilla (my is a 4* lv40) in the 2nd round because my full-fledged Hector is too risky for match-ups. In the first bonus hour I wanted to spend flags on I got trolled by a lv40 1*+10 Wrys from a "friend". Needless to say, our "friendship" ended right away. lol

Vena

Yolo rolled annnnnnnndddd:

+DEF,-HP
Assuming the RNG goddess just really wanted to give me an Ike for the first time.

I have Lynx2 and Ike so I'm done with this banner!!!

Now feed him to Ryoma (or Good Ike) and feel the power of Steady Breath!

Busaiku

Ike had the most votes before multipliers came up, and it was harder for him to get multipliers since his opponents are really weak.
His final round 1 tally was still pretty close to Lyn though.

I think he can still beat Lyn.

NSESN

Now feed him to Ryoma (or Good Ike) and feel the power of Steady Breath!

That seems a terrible idea. If you want to feed bIke to someone (that still seems a bad idea) feed him to Xander(That's better than both Ike and Ryoma imo).

Was trying to snipe for Brave Ike with end result of 87 orbs utterly wasted . Only 3 green orbs total to even try. Results: 10x 3* trash ("improved" 4* % chance is utter bullshit.) Pity rate climbed to 3.75%. Next summon was another set with no greens - - - 5 * Caeda ruins the day. Total fucking garbage. My finger keeps hovering over the delete account button and I'm not coming up with many reasons not to press it.

Roman

That seems a terrible idea. If you want to feed bIke to someone (that still seems a bad idea) feed him to Xander.

It's a great idea actually and a lot of top players are doing it. Ike can do what Brave Ike cannot which is running both Distant Counter and Steady Breath, making him significantly harder to kill and opening up a multitude of Special options like Luna or even Aether on an enemy phase build.

It is so good on him that he starts being able to duel lances like Ephraim and Sharena, and has no problem 1HKOing red mages, including Celica.

Ryoma is even more ridiculous in what he survives.

NSESN

It can only be inherited by infantry

I forgot. I would still not kill a bIke for that, specially when we don't know if other units will have this skill.

It's a great idea actually and a lot of top players are doing it. Ike can do what Brave Ike cannot which is running both Distant Counter and Steady Breath, making him significantly harder to kill and opening up a multitude of Special options like Luna or even Aether on an enemy phase build.

It is so good on him that he starts being able to duel lances like Ephraim and Sharena, and has no problem 1HKOing red mages, including Celica.

Ryoma is even more ridiculous in what he survives.
It's basically what bIke already does, with the difference he tank hits even better because of Urvan and better def and res. The only plus I see is DC.

Samstrike

That seems a terrible idea. If you want to feed bIke to someone (that still seems a bad idea) feed him to Xander(That's better than both Ike and Ryoma imo).

Actually Steady Breath can only be inherited on Melee Infantry and Armor. No mage/cavalry/Flyer.

Roman

It's basically what bIke already does, with the difference he tank hits even better because of Urvan and better def and res. The only plus I see is DC.

That is an enormous plus. Brave Ike has to choose between DC and Steady Breath - Ike and Ryoma don't. I cannot understate what a gargantuan difference this makes.

And yes Xander can't learn it.

NSESN

That is an enormous plus. Brave Ike has to choose between DC and Steady Breath - Ike and Ryoma don't. I cannot understate what a gargantuan difference this makes.

And yes Xander can't learn it.

I know that, but I don't think it's worth feeding bIke unless you have 2 of them. Just like feeding Hector to other units.

Roman

I know that, but I don't think it's worth feeding bIke unless you have 2 of them. Just like feeding Hector to other units.

That's your perspective. I think differently and have fed a Hector to Effie - the next one will go into Camilla.

If I had two Brave Ikes one of them would be sacrificed to my Ike immediately, since he is part of my arena core (my Ryoma has the worst possible nature).

NSESN

That's your perspective. I think differently and have fed a Hector to Effie - the next one will go into Camilla.

If I had two Brave Ikes one of them would be sacrificed to my Ike immediately, since he is part of my arena core (my Ryoma has the worst possible nature).

I see. Well if I had 2 Celicas one would definitely go to Xander, just like I would my -atk Ike in a heartbeat If I got a +atk one.

Roman

So Ike can have DC, Steady Breath and Vantage. Please tell me Brave Lyn 2HKOs

I mean, he can't counterattack her at all. With Steady Breath he barely survives the Firesweep variant at least.

However, with an HP+3 seal he survives both other unbuffed variants as well - Swift Sparrow Mulagir and QP Moonbow Brave.

NSESN

I mean, he can't counterattack her at all. With Steady Breath he barely survives the Firesweep variant at least.

However, with an HP+3 seal he survives both other unbuffed variants as well - Swift Sparrow Mulagir and QP Moonbow Brave.

Wouldn't Luna be better on Lyn? She will quad a lot.

Top Bottom