• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

ATiki is at 50 defense with Fortify Dragons. With a few more res points from bond leveling, I bet she can more reliably tank non-Julia green mages too.

Just finished my arena run. Is it just me or is Brave Lyn just broken as fuck? I keep trying to account for various things and then remembering that Lyn simply ignores it.

Oh, that full armor team has Distant Counter on everyone so I better be careful > Oh wait, Lyn ignores that > *chips away endlessly*

I should be careful of that unit > Oh wait, Lyn ORKOs it.

Brave Lyn is definitely rough. But you have to play aggressively at the times, too. What I've realized is that her movement makes it hard for Olivia/Azura to actually refresh her.

Brave Lyn can be baited, but the strategy is a little different because of the counter negation. Instead of KOing her on the attack, I delete her next turn with Bridal Cordelia and Reposition/Swap if needed.

Raven Mages are great at countering, but I'm not using one for regular Arena at the moment because of points.

Chucker

Boosted my 4 Rein to 5, Leveled to 40 and linked him with Brave Lyn and put Brave Roy as my summoner support. Time to farm SP and let this wrecking ball loose.

Mupod

sitting here scrambling for easy AA Lyn counters and I completely forgot about the +DEF -SPD Leo I've got sitting around at max level with a nice pile of SP. DEF+3, some 3 charge special and a 3* Henry should be all I need. I had him earmarked for a blade tome but that's a lot lower on the priority list these days.

DJECpoGW4AEUGl2.jpg
I love that she's so fast even if her attack power isn't the greatest. Praise supports.

jnWake

I'm not even sure that that is necessary. Neutral Innes with Fury, supports, and that same support being next to him to activate nidhogg and a fortify res will reach 44 res. A max level, max buff 60 atk Reinhardt would do 32 damage and die. Then vantage and iceberg/glacies is ready to smack the next mage that tries to attack. And that's a somewhat rare scenario as I have found a lot of Reinhardts not paired with horse emblem teams and Innes can run the Atk ploy seal.

He's a great unit to summoner support and then ally support with a dancer, put draw back on him and you have a great duo.

True. I was thinking of ally support with Lancina for maximum buffs, but dancer works as well.

Sushen

I'm tempted to pull again to build team Brave. BIke will complete the team. Team brave has good synergies, I think. Or, I'm coming up with an excuse to pull more.

Mupod

I'm just going with Hector as my support for now as he is a mainstay on my arena team due to his point value. He will be easy to max out as he'll be my autobattle hero for the upcoming TT. +5 HP is very nice for Panic Ploy at any rate.

I no longer rely on a single 'carry' so much, definitely not like the days where Linde got 99% of my arena kills. If Reinhardt does most of your work I suppose it's an easy choice. There are frequent matches where my Hector does absolutely nothing though so it may end up feeling like a waste. If I ever decide to go all in on my flier team I'll change it over to SCorrin, I guess.

At any rate, my fears about it applying to defensive units are assuaged for now...hopefully this is their intention and IS doesn't give us a nasty surprise down the line. A way to even the playing field a bit against those with massively merged units is very welcome. +2 all stats can go a long way to making unloved units crippled by -spd salvageable as well.

Arena this week: BowLyn & Reinhardt. In every group. Forever.

Lyn bonus has shot my 'high BST' team up into the 696-700 point range and I was expecting it to be Lyn/Reinhardt hell. A few matches certainly were, but my run was actually easy for the most part. For example one match was Felicia/Navarre and another had a stock Olwen surrounded by various Ikes. I'm tempted to push on to 4870 to try and stay in T20, I reached 4840 without cherrypicking scores. I'd never gone above 4830 before.

Firemind

You mean your turned her into bravebow + LnD killing machine?
Well I gave her Death Blow since her speed is so bad with a spd bane and Brave Bow that she can only reach 38 speed with LnD and Hone Cav. It only cost me 20k feathers since Klein has both Brave Bow and Death Blow. I just had to get rid of a throwaway 4* Effie for DB 1&2.

She two-shots pretty much everyone when buffed
unless they're on a defense tile
and the ones she can't she can usually quad.

NSESN

I gave my Lyn BB but I am actually using her default kit. I already use Reindhart so having 2 units that suffer (3 because my olivia doesn't have ruby sword to tank greens) in the enemy phase really hurts in some maps.
And finished my training of BIke. Now I need to think what are his best partners, luckily I get Lancina soon.

MutFox

Banned
In their defense, she's really frail and usually easy to seperate from the pack because of the dumb AI.

I got her, but don't use her on my defence team. :p

Right now my defence is:
Ike, Hector, Nowi, Takumi.
All have Vantage and pretty IS'd up.

Usually have around 5-10 defences a week. :p
Team is kinda cheap...

NSESN

In their defense, she's really frail and usually easy to seperate from the pack because of the dumb AI.
Yep. She has 35/18/28 defenses compared to Reinhardt's 38/27/25. Rein can actually survive Red units, and some lance users if he has lancebreaker. Lyn have high speed to patch this a little tho.

Got the Arena stuff out of the way quickly so that I can focus on all the other upcoming content. This season is excellent so far.

I have 4824 in Regular Arena and 4820 in Arena Assault. I have 3 Defenses in Arena (572, 576, and 578) with more to come. My arena score puts me at #2917 in the tier 19, so I'll be advancing to tier 20 for the second time.

I'm posting these scores, because they are pretty much my all-time best results. Going to take it very easy next season, because I used a lot of Dueling Crests. I still have 102, but these get used up quick.

Tripon

Brave Lyn is definitely rough. But you have to play aggressively at the times, too. What I've realized is that her movement makes it hard for Olivia/Azura to actually refresh her.

Brave Lyn can be baited, but the strategy is a little different because of the counter negation. Instead of KOing her on the attack, I delete her next turn with Bridal Cordelia and Reposition/Swap if needed.

Raven Mages are great at countering, but I'm not using one for regular Arena at the moment because of points.
A Raven tome still seems to work on her, like all colorless.

Sushen

People's said the squad assault 3 was easier, but it took me 5 tries with my main units to clear it. BB archers with dancers played a major role while everyone pulled their weight like Frederick tanking lance cavalier and Reinhardt being Reinhardt.

Sushen

Playing AA got me the answer for how good team brave is after I faced 3 of them in a row. Besides the fact that I wasn't only one who considered it, it's not op like horse emblem or flier emblem. BLyn isn't too bad so far because AI tends to spread not giving her any buffs. MRobin definitely is a hard counter for her.

ggx2ac

Nothing more fun than fighting a cavalry team in Arena Assault that has all level 50 5* heroes (Leo, Cecilia, Reinhardt, Brave Lyn).

Apparently a leak from 4chan predicted the retweet campaign for flier units and the bonus units for the TT-Mini.

It claims that BK is a TT reward, Nephenee is on a banner with Elincia and Oscar, and Arvis is the next GHB unit coming October along with a Genealogy banner (with Sigurd).

NSESN

Apparently a leak from 4chan predicted the retweet campaign for flier units and the bonus units for the TT-Mini.

It claims that BK is a TT reward, Nephenee is on a banner with Elincia and Oscar, and Arvis is the next GHB unit coming October along with a Genealogy banner (with Sigurd).
Please don't make BK be lame.
And the next GHB will be hot.

After I just decided to hold on to my orbs and they tempt me Nephenee. Hoping she's the one they demote to 4 but after seeing the alleged banner she's coming in I have my doubts it'll be her.

I'm glad Black Knight is a TT reward. My armor team is missing a red sword armor, and I want to see how he compares to Zephiel before pulling the trigger on Zephiel.

Top Bottom