• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

I can't believe she's cheating on her lover with you...!

I mean...
9d3gJHE.png

Innes with Nidhogg can get to some ridiculous heights with summoner and ally supports.

Actually all the Owl Tome mechanic weapons got a lot better now.

What's the proper order to have more than one ally support setup for a unit?

You can only pair one ally to another. The second pairing that stacks is the one that receives the Summoner support.

So say you chose Eirika as your summoner support, and chose Nino as her ally support. Eirika would get a persistent +5 hp and +2 to all stats AND +2 to all stats when next to Nino.

Does the summoner-unit support reset when you change it?

For example, let's say I S-rank Marth, but then want to change it to Lucina, will I retain the S-rank with Marth when I switch back, or will it reset back to C?

EDIT: Like I know the unit-unit ones reset, but the letters in the unit compendium lead me to think otherwise about the summoner-unit support... Confirmation would be nice, though.

Sölf

Does the summoner-unit support reset when you change it?

For example, let's say I S-rank Marth, but then want to change it to Lucina, will I retain the S-rank with Marth when I switch back, or will it reset back to C?

EDIT: Like I know the unit-unit ones reset, but the letters in the unit compendium lead me to think otherwise about the summoner-unit support... Confirmation would be nice, though.

It resets, should also be in the explanation on the summoner support site.

jnWake

I'm supporting Innes, he'll be the best mage baiters ever haha. Seriously thinking of giving him Distant Defense and having him kill all mages ever.

Wichu

Did eight pulls today. Notables were Brave Ike, 4* Eirika, and 4* Tharja. Somehow all three are +Speed/-HP. I guess my current +Def/-HP Eirika is getting a merge, and I didn't have a good red mage.

I think I can probably scrounge together enough orbs for one more 5-pull on this banner. Unless I get lucky and get her then, I'm going to roll with Lucina for my free 5*.

Yeah, third Squad Assault is less of a pain than the second. Last map with Faye was the only major issue. Ended up plotting her arrival with Wings of Mercy, and my +def Saber sure can tank. When positioning was getting iffy, Reinhardt Smite-punted Saber past Eliwood back into Faye's face to block her, Nowi pulled Eliwood back, and then Eliwood/Reinhardt finally ended it next round. Putting Rally Atk on Eliwood made the real difference, giving my neutral atk DB2 Reinhardt enough power to one shot two of the others.

Sciel

I am building a 5* Caeda (+Atk/ - something) i pulled some weeks ago.

She's quite a 'low' tier unit but i really like her art haha. Her atk even with +atk boon is shocking though.

Also, ran out of interesting decent IV characters to build.

I'm supporting Innes, he'll be the best mage baiters ever haha. Seriously thinking of giving him Distant Defense and having him kill all mages ever.

I'm not even sure that that is necessary. Neutral Innes with Fury, supports, and that same support being next to him to activate nidhogg and a fortify res will reach 44 res. A max level, max buff 60 atk Reinhardt would do 32 damage and die. Then vantage and iceberg/glacies is ready to smack the next mage that tries to attack. And that's a somewhat rare scenario as I have found a lot of Reinhardts not paired with horse emblem teams and Innes can run the Atk ploy seal.

He's a great unit to summoner support and then ally support with a dancer, put draw back on him and you have a great duo.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My Xander has so much physical bulk now. 51 HP, 39 Def. Going to be such a grind for that S rank, to get him +1 HP and +2 attack.

Lunar15

This thread isn't ready for Ike shipping wars.

I mean, there's max 4 ships:

1. IkexSoren
2. IkexRanulf
3. IkexElincia (lol)
4. IkexRagnell (the most likely)

Speaking of Ranulf, will we ever see Laguz? I don't see why not. I'd say Ranulf and the big 3 (Caenghis, Tibarn, Naesala) are locks. I wouldn't bring them in until after we get more FE4,5, and RD characters, though.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
ATiki is at 50 defense with Fortify Dragons. With a few more res points from bond leveling, I bet she can more reliably tank non-Julia green mages too.

Just finished my arena run. Is it just me or is Brave Lyn just broken as fuck? I keep trying to account for various things and then remembering that Lyn simply ignores it.

Oh, that full armor team has Distant Counter on everyone so I better be careful > Oh wait, Lyn ignores that > *chips away endlessly*

I should be careful of that unit > Oh wait, Lyn ORKOs it.

Draxal

I mean, there's max 4 ships:

1. IkexSoren
2. IkexRanulf
3. IkexElincia (lol)
4. IkexRagnell (the most likely)

5. IkeXMia
6. IkexBlack Knight(tbh amongst my fav fehero pairings along with Valter/Eirika)
7. IkexHector.
8. IkeXCamilla
9. B(Ike)xTitania

Lunar15

5. IkeXMia
6. IkexBlack Knight(tbh amongst my fav fehero pairings along with Valter/Eirika)
7. IkexHector.
8. IkeXCamilla
9. B(Ike)xTitania

Aw nah man, Black Knight and
Sephrian
had a thing. The Tellius games are pretty gay and it's kinda awesome. Not sure how I feel about Heather's implementation, but other than that, there's so many implied relationships that even someone like me who can't stand shipping wars is like "dang, that's pretty overt".

Draxal

Is this some Chrom/Cordelia doujin thing.

Its where the fuck did Priam come from thing.

Aw nah man, Black Knight and
Sephrian
had a thing. The Tellius games are pretty gay and it's kinda awesome. Not sure how I feel about Heather's implementation, but other than that, there's so many implied relationships that even someone like me who can't stand shipping wars is like "dang, that's pretty overt".

Fire emblem's always been very baity.

Sushen

How do you mix the horse team buffs? With my main team, I have 3 hone and 1 fortify (Camus).

With my second team, I'm thinking 2 hone and 2 fortify to have full buffs for all. The second team is brave Roy, BLyn, Titania and Reinhardt. Currently, I'm using BLyn with her default C skill.

Lunar15

Its where the fuck did Priam come from thing.

IkexRagnell.

He fucked that sword.

Fire emblem's always been very baity.

Which is why the newer games are actually kinda confusing to me. By focusing on relationships even more, they've actually made this aspect less interesting somehow. Everyone can date anyone, except for the opposite gender (until Fates, but the implementation isn't great there). It's almost better when everything isn't quite as explicit and there's a bit more under the hood to speculate on.

Mupod

How do you mix the horse team buffs? With my main team, I have 3 hone and 1 fortify (Camus).

With my second team, I'm thinking 2 hone and 2 fortify to have full buffs for all. The second team is brave Roy, BLyn, Titania and Reinhardt.

I do 2x hone 2x fortify, but I also run double blade tome so I need both buffs up on them.

If Lyn or Rein were my main attacker I'd definitely want a Goad or two in there.

Lunar15

Mist probably had kids.
That counts.

The writer of the Artbook was basically screaming about Mist and Boyd being a thing. It's a thing. Never connected it to Priam, but lol yeah.

Oh god I turned a gacha thread into a shipping thread. What's become of me!

PK Gaming

The writer of the Artbook was basically screaming about Mist and Boyd being a thing. It's a thing. Never connected it to Priam, but lol yeah.

Oh god I turned a gacha thread into a shipping thread. What's become of me!

We haven't actually talked about shipping for the last 2 OTs so this is a refreshing change. Doubly so after they released that update.

Draxal

Which is why the newer games are actually kinda confusing to me. By focusing on relationships even more, they've actually made this aspect less interesting somehow. Everyone can date anyone, except for the opposite gender (until Fates, but the implementation isn't great there). It's almost better when everything isn't quite as explicit and there's a bit more under the hood to speculate on.

Even with Fates/Awakening.

Here's two of the most popular ships.

Chrom/Cordelia; Ryoma/C(k)rimson; the bait is strong with Int Sys.

And i'm not being serious about any of this. I don't know how Reinhardt/Lyn works but they're supporting each other now forever.

Top Bottom