• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipping this banner is easy.

I don't have many Orbs, and the new units just aren't good. I don't feel like being competitive in the arena right now, either.

casiopao

Looking for Faye or Claire

Get Claire.^^

Now the whole Pegasus unit is almost complete.^^(No males allowed.)

5 Stars
Catria
Caeda
Cordelia
Palla
Claire

4 Stars
Est
Shanna
Florina

If only Goddess Hinoka would bless me with her appearance last time.T_T

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am actually almost out of slots for units, but I don't want to send home units and miss out on SI potential. But its dumb.

Maybe I'll just expand my barracks.

kswiston

I cleared the rest of the various paralogue stages I had left over to get 17 orbs. Pulled them and got Azura. I guess that makes up for the wasted 100 earlier.

casiopao

Must... Hold... Orbs... For... Celica....

Whale my friend.^^ Go whale. Release urself from the chain there. Unleash ur Wallet.^^

U know u want it.^^

On the other hand,

I am thinking of making my Claire into this build guys. What do u guys think?

Claire
Silver Lance+
Harsh Command
Iceberg
???
Hit and Run
Spur Speed 3

Still not sure what to put on A till now.TT

Damnit scy stop making me want to waste orbs for a mediocre character.

I won't lie, I pulled some blues for that same reason. EO drought is hitting us hard.

I am thinking of making my Claire into this build guys. What do u guys think?

Claire
Silver Lance+
Harsh Command
Iceberg
???
Hit and Run
Spur Speed 3

Still not sure what to put on A till now.TT

For A, you want extra damage, since her base speed is solid. Death Blow is nice, and I wouldn't really recommend Life or Death with her spread. Fury is always a decent choice too, but its much less important if you are running with flyer buffs.

casiopao

I won't lie, I pulled some blues for that same reason. EO drought is hitting us hard.

For A, you want extra damage, since her base speed is solid. Death Blow is nice, and I wouldn't really recommend Life or Death with her spread. Fury is always a decent choice too, but its much less important if you are running with flyer buffs.

Any 4Stars with Death Blow 3? I had 2 4 Stars Fi and it is only Death Blow 2.T_T

Ninferno

They still haven't revealed the next batch of arena bonus chars and I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this... They wouldn't want to let the spring units remain there for one more week, right? They want people to pull, right? Right?

I'm getting sick of dragging a 4* dead weight along, so please, just let me 5* my Sharena and be done with it already >_<

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They still haven't revealed the next batch of arena bonus chars and I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this... They wouldn't want to let the spring units remain there for one more week, right? They want people to pull, right? Right?

I'm getting sick of dragging a 4* dead weight along, so please, please let me 5* my Sharena and be done with it.

Next week will likely be the 4 Echoes banner heroes, Sharena, Navarre, and 3 other units.

Jims

Slower reds like Eldigan and blues like Ephraim and Nowi. Or the ones you mentioned. All of them benefit greatly from sword breaker. Prevents them from being doubled from the most popular units in the game, red swords, and allows them to double attack in return. Quick Riposte still gets them doubled, but allows them to double in return. Quick Riposte works well on really high defense but slow characters like Hector, whose weapon has it built in, Subaki, or the just released Lukas.

Thanks, I don't have any of those units but the general archetype makes sense. Will probably end up going Chrom, as his Falchion and Aether, combined with his subpar speed, puts him in a place where he can recover HP and limit how many doubles he has to take. Will just have to keep him away from mages.

Skill Inheritance has made pulls much less depressing in general. Getting a duplicate 3* Sully or Palla or Odin isn't a complete waste anymore.

Ninferno

Next week will likely be the 4 Echoes banner heroes, Sharena, Navarre, and 3 other units.

That would of course be my guess; I'm just waiting for Sharena's confirmation because 20k feather is a lot and I don't want to take the risk. I hope they reveal it soon so that I have enough time to raise her to lv40 after promotion before the next season commences.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Pulled a Minerva from the current banner and gave her Drag Back and a Brave Axe+ through skill inheritance, hopefully providing the Takumi counter I needed to finally have a legit Flier Emblem team! She gets 16 extra attack per round through buffs, it's nuts.

Morning, lads. Anyone decided to steal Faye's bow for another?

I'm still waiting to pull the right Archer. Takumi, Jeorge and Klein could use it well. Really though, anyone but Gorden, Nile and Faye can use Firesweep well. Ni;es, because his attack is terrible, and Gordon and Faye have much too low speed stats. Hell, Virion could actually be decent with it.

Scum

I'm still waiting to pull the right Archer. Takumi, Jeorge and Klein could use it well. Really though, anyone but Gorden, Nile and Faye can use Firesweep well. Ni;es, because his attack is terrible, and Gordon and Faye have much too low speed stats. Hell, Virion could actually be decent with it.
My Klein and Joerge have terrible IVs and Gordon is only useful as fodder innit. I have no luck with colourless pulls.

Shinypogs

Man I'd pull for Lukas if I wasn't already swimming in tanky blues. Though if my +def fem corrin can inherit his A skill that might be worth the orbs to try and get him as skill fodder.

Theosmeo

I don't think it would work with Klien as he has poor speed, I think it could be very good on setsuna with life and death swift sparrow or death blow

Sushen

I got Faye, and she looks so cute. Since I don't have an archer especially, I want to raise her. What would be the best way? She is -hp +spd.

EDarkness

Xander is skill fodder.

What is Bunnicina's IV? I have a +spd/-res and she is really good.

I'll admit that I haven't been playing as deeply as I should and I haven't been reading the patch notes, but what do you mean by "skill fodder"? What do you mean +spd/-res? I guess the game has changed outside of being able to move units before a fight?

I'll admit that I haven't been playing as deeply as I should and I haven't been reading the patch notes, but what do you mean by "skill fodder"? What do you mean +spd/-res? I guess the game has changed outside of being able to move units before a fight?

Skill Fodder meaning he is best for giving his Lance to someone else.

The game has set variations on each stat line. A character can have neutral stats across the board or more commonly +1 stat and -1 stat. +Spd/-res Bunnicina would have 39 speed versus 36 neutral and 22 Resistance versus 25 neutral. In this case the loss on Resistance is made up by the high speed, as it prevents her from being doubled and allows her to double more often.

For most characters +Atk or +Spd is the preferred boon.

c-murph

Can I swap learned moves on the same characters? Is that a thing yet? I got a few Olivias and started putting skills on one. But now I have another and don't want to start over again.

Roman

Yea, but fury is hard to come by :/

Not really, no. Hinata even learns Fury 3 at 4*. Jagen and Bartre can at least give you Fury 2 at 4*. All of these units are very common.

Death Blow 3 for example is a lot more cumbersome to get, to be honest.

Can I swap learned moves on the same characters? Is that a thing yet? I got a few Olivias and started putting skills on one. But now I have another and don't want to start over again.

No but if you merge them, learned status of all skills carries over.

c-murph

Not really, no. Hinata even learns Fury 3 at 4*. Jagen and Bartre can at least give you Fury 2 at 4*. All of these units are very common.

Death Blow 3 for example is a lot more cumbersome to get, to be honest.

No but if you merge them, learned status of all skills carries over.

Oh. So everything carries over? Like if I choose the one with the better IVs as the main one and choose the one with skills as the one to lose? All the skills will be on the new Olivia with better IVs or can I only choose three skill to inherit?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I swear the game is mocking me. Close Counter, Vantage 3 Maria with Miracle. I just want to train Lukas. Stupid 10th Striatum.

Theosmeo

Oh. So everything carries over? Like if I choose the one with the better IVs as the main one and choose the one with skills as the one to lose? All the skills will be on the new Olivia with better IVs or can I only choose three skill to inherit?

You get them all and they get instantly learned, which means no SP grinding is necessary

Theosmeo

does that count inherited skills too or just the base skills of the unit?

also is there any event for next week?

inherited count too

I hope there's something next week, if they start new quests or new special maps I'm happy.

Pretty sure there's a new GHB but id have to check the schedual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom