• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
next gauntlet
8b97b0b089.jpg

Was that a consecutive login bonus or something?

Also looks like Forts are coming to the game.

rank from playing arena. atm it's just a rank/name w/o reward

scy

Well, guess I'll just save orbs now
can you save negative numbers?
. Also that awkward feel of my alt account / mage team has all 8 gauntlet units.

Heavy Blade's only problem is that it is an A skill. Had it been a B skill it would have broken the game; fast and Fury Blade Tome users are going to love it.

More or less. At this point I think I'm hoping their way of 'breaking' the meta is better uses of the stat duels (i.e., not a +1 stat check) and actually using the B and C slots better :|

So the 5 things were
* Xander - May 2
* Arena ranking changes plus forts
* New Mage Gauntlet
* That new permadeath mode
* Golden Week promotion, along with Ryoma, Hector, Takumi, Azura banner

MANUELF

Banned
I will save my orbs for the goldenweek banner, I dont have any of those units and I want them all, I may even buy orbs for that one

Tharja is the only female contestant that I don't have, and she will probably win!

I hope I can get at least a 4* version soon. Man, it sucks to not have Orbs.

Actually, I might just save for the Golden Week banner.

EDIT: What? The Golden Week banner is going up now? I don't have any orbs, and all I have is a +ATK/-SPD Titania to show for it.

God dammit!

Man..kind of tempted to reroll a new account just to horde all those stones for that event. My Hector and Takumi both have Crappy IV and my only other great unit is Young Tiki. I've pulled damn near everything possible and just ended up with a ton of terrible silvers.

Maybe just reroll all event and see if I can get a decent 5 pull and go from there.

Jims

RIP my Ike dreams. Am sitting on 19 orbs and was about to pull tomorrow, but will wait for the Golden Week units. Those are the exact 4 units that keep evading me.

RD Ike will be better. *crosses fingers*

about that kuji, basically just roll everyday. log in to mynintendo account for 200 coins.
each day there'll be different set of character, determined by their orb colour.

schedule (it changes @ 12pm jst):
red: 28/4, 2/5
blue: 29/4, 3/5
green: 30/4, 4/5
white/colourless: 1/5, 5/5
all: 6/5, 7/5

the schedule just affect the characters for you to get its wallpaper.

as for the roll itself, there's 4; small luck (小吉), medium luck (中吉), big luck (大吉), and bad luck (凶)
big ones will contribute to feather count, while I assume small & medium for orb. no idea about bad luck ones tbh

Medium luck. Nooooooooooooo.

Does the character matter at all?

only for the wallpaper for you to keep

edit... it seems there's 5 instead of 4. 5th one is super big luck (超大吉), probably contributes to feather as well

Wiseblade

I'm sitting on 120 orbs feeling spoilt for choice. Do I go for Hector and complete my Blazing Sword OTP of Hector & Lyn, or wait for the voting gauntlet and pick up some much needed mages?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
about that kuji, basically just roll everyday. log in to mynintendo account for 200 coins.
each day there'll be different set of character, determined by their orb colour.

schedule:
red: 28/4, 2/5
blue: 29/4, 3/5
green: 30/4, 4/5
white/colourless: 1/5, 5/5
all: 6/5, 7/5

the schedule just affect the characters for you to get its wallpaper.

as for the roll itself, there's 4; small luck (小吉), medium luck (中吉), big luck (大吉), and bad luck
big ones will contribute to feather count, while I assume small & medium for orb. no idea about bad luck ones tbh

only for the wallpaper for you to keep

Thanks. It seems like you can reset it as much as you want. That's kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom