• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
about that kuji, basically just roll everyday. log in to mynintendo account for 200 coins.
each day there'll be different set of character, determined by their orb colour.

schedule:
red: 28/4, 2/5
blue: 29/4, 3/5
green: 30/4, 4/5
white/colourless: 1/5, 5/5
all: 6/5, 7/5

the schedule just affect the characters for you to get its wallpaper.

as for the roll itself, there's 4; small luck (小吉), medium luck (中吉), big luck (大吉), and bad luck (凶)
big ones will contribute to feather count, while I assume small & medium for orb. no idea about bad luck ones tbh

only for the wallpaper for you to keep
Is Ryoma something special? He's the only one with a voice clip, and his luck characters look different than the rest.

Ninferno

Takumi defintely isn't an S+ unit, but the other three undoubtedly are. They cover 3 different colors and are at 5% right from the start. Time to buy orbs reroll, bros!

MIQ14pw.png
Ryoma's looks different.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
That caster banner looks too good. This OP heroes banner is nice too, but I think I'll save for the mages.

...maybe a pull or two on green and blue.

Ninferno

Got bad luck, of course, hahahaha. Pretty consistent with my actual ingame luck, I will give it that. lol

Edit: I know you can reset but somehow I don't feel like to because this bad luck is so hilarious and pretty much sum up my luck performance in game. lol

feh_zps2c4l37u2.png

Oh god they are so predatory...

Someone on Reddit wrote a post where he gives his idea of how that banner work and I think that it would be the fairest way to do it:

"When you click summon, a new yellow orb has a random chance of appearing. Yellow orbs can generate any color of unit, 5% rate for the banner heroes. No increased rate on the corresponding color summoning stone."

Etria

The dream is dead. 351 orbs spent on the Tellius banner and no Ike. :(
Currently at 6.25% for 5* Focus and 5*, and only 5 orbs left.

Sushen

That gauntlet banner threw a curve ball at me as I was set to promote my spd+ 4* Nino, but now I may need to wait for Julia... spd- Soren I pulled feels extra useless in the meantime.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Someone on Reddit wrote a post where he gives his idea of how that banner work and I think that it would be the fairest way to do it:

"When you click summon, a new yellow orb has a random chance of appearing. Yellow orbs can generate any color of unit, 5% rate for the banner heroes. No increased rate on the corresponding color summoning stone."

That's a lot more underwhelming.

Alucrid

Banned

lol. i might have spent money if it didn't work like that. now i definitely won't

That's a lot more underwhelming.
Yeah, though it unfortunately makes sense from a gacha perspective.

If you could snipe colored orbs for a 5% chance of a specific unit, since there's no color overlap, they stand to make less money that way. On the otherhand, all four units are great, so if you're not picky and just want someone A+++, then it might be worth some pulls.

spiritfox

The problem is the units are rolled before you open the orbs, and then the orbs are set.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hector banner. Incomomg distant counter on everyone!

I actually won't roll on that banner. Already have 3 of the 4 units, and Ike is close enough to Ry.

chrono01

Wow, I was going to go all-out on this, and while I'd love Ryoma/Hector, I'll continue saving for the inevitable swimsuit gatcha (limited characters). I have Ike, so I don't really NEED Ryoma, although Hector/Linde would be amazing.

If it were a solid rate-up on colored orbs, I'd definitely go for it. I'm not about to take a chance on the randomly-appearing yellow orbs, not with my luck.

Well it's just a theory that this person brought up and that what makes the most sense to me for a gacha game. It might be straight up 5% for those characters on normal colored orbs!

chrono01

All the Ike fans just got Jebaited.
I wouldn't say that.

If they pulled on the Ike banner because they wanted Ike and not just a "Ryoma-replacement", they still did good. Ike isn't included in the Golden Week banner after all, so if you still like him as a character, the current banner is still best.

However, if all you wanted was a Ryoma-like character and didn't care who it was, then yeah, they might feel a little cheated.

If it's truly 5% chance for those on normal colored orbs, I don't know if I will pull. I already have Hector with best IV, one of the best IV for a Ryoma +1 and I am not that interested in Takumi even though I am missing a good archer. I really want Azura, but I invested a lot in my Ninian and I don't know if I could make a good use of both by alternating them depending of the situation. Tough call...

champloo

If it's truly 5% chance for those on normal colored orbs, I don't know if I will pull. I already have Hector with best IV, one of the best IV for a Ryoma +1 and I am not that interested in Takumi even though I am missing a good archer. I really want Azura, but I invested a lot in my Ninian and I don't know if I could make a good use of both by alternating them depending of the situation. Tough call...

You could look at it as 5% chance to get Distant Counter/Close Counter..

Nightbird

Tharja is more likely to win but choosing the second place could yield more feather due to being easier to get ranked. I don't know though..maybe this one won't be a landslide like the last one.

Assuming they keep the same payout structure as the flier gauntlet Tharja is a bad choice for feathers.

Also I just rolled "great luck" on the silly website with Lilina, now what?

Wait, you get more feathers by coming in second?

NSESN

I don't think Tharja is going to win. Maybe she will have more votes in 1st round, but I can see people uniting against her.

Ninferno

Assuming they keep the same payout structure as the flier gauntlet Tharja is a bad choice for feathers.

Also I just rolled "great luck" on the silly website with Lilina, now what?

You are done for today and you could repeat it tomorrow if you want, just like the Choose Your Legends voting thingy.

The whole point of this rolling thing is that if the total number of rolls and lucky rolls hit certain numbers, everybody gets free shits like orbs and feathers:
If the total roll count hits 2 million, everybody gets 5 orbs; we are at 200k+ right now.
If the total lucky roll count hits 600k, everybody gets 3000 feathers; we are at 60k+ right now.
It's safe to say that those rewards are pretty much guaranteed.

Also I think if you link your MyNintendo account you get 200 MyNintendo coins; not sure if you need to do it everyday during the event or just once is enough.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm pretty sure Robin is winning this gauntlet, I'm not convinced any of the available girls are really that popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom