• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

xequalsy

I've only gotten one defense per week since the arena changes. I'm not sure how to get defense wins anymore. I've tried swapping units around and trying to lower my defensive team's arena score, but it doesn't seem to help.

The one a week is all you need though right? :)

I finally gave up and expanded my barracks to 205. I still have tons of cuts/SI I could probably do to thin it out a little, but this'll be easier I hope.

Mupod

I've always gotten at least one defense win, this week I got one win almost immediately. But I experimented with all kinds of teams and never got a second. I've got 3 extra swords this week so I might lose a few rounds on purpose to help some people out.

Double SP would be really nice right about now...I've got some ideas for a cavalry team and I might blow all my 50k feathers in pursuit of that (and getting Olivia running).

Spoit

I mean, WoM is more waste not want not. I'd need to burn someone to be able to get both the ruby sword and moonbow on Olivia anyway (actually, double checking my math, I'd need to burn a stahl to get ruby sword 1 on her anyway, but I have a metric ton of him anyway). What other B-skill do people suggest?

I mean, the real reason to do these inherits is basically just making her a hector buster. For pretty much everyone else, she's just dancing reinhardt

champloo

Shit..was planning to skip this banner, but Charlotte was my girl in Fates..didn't expect her to drop this early, now I have like 10 orbs what should I do..and what is with that spoon.. Is it an axe?

Shit..was planning to skip this banner, but Charlotte was my girl in Fates..didn't expect her to drop this early, now I have like 10 orbs what should I do..and what is with that spoon.. Is it an axe?

Lance. I really want to see her stat spread. The A skill is intriguing as well if she has decent HP.

champloo

The spoon is a lance.

Lance. I really want to see her stat spread. The A skill is intriguing as well if she has decent HP.
Thanks, was hoping for an axe though.. If they are true to her stats in Fates, she should have a ton of hp and good atk&spd, with paper thin defense. but this is a special event, so what do I know lol

Btw they missed an opportunity to introduce our first flying archer with the new Cordelia

As soon as the banner goes up.

I don't care if the new units suck or not, I just NEED to pull something, like RIGHT NOW.

This is my problem. lol I just always want to pull. I wasted 70 orbs pulling colorless recently to get a Klein just so I could feed him to Reinhardt. Now I only have 20 orbs on that account. I got a 100 orbs on my main account and would like Charlotte, but I have a 5* Sharena for the bonus unit and that just seems like a waste of orbs. Hopefully there is really a hero as a reward for the Vortex thingy, and Camus is soon.

This is my problem. lol I just always want to pull. I wasted 70 orbs pulling colorless recently to get a Klein just so I could feed him to Reinhardt. Now I only have 20 orbs on that account. I got a 100 orbs on my main account and would like Charlotte, but I have a 5* Sharena for the bonus unit and that just seems like a waste of orbs. Hopefully there is really a hero as a reward for the Vortex thingy, and Camus is soon.

When you think about it, this game is pretty much based around pulling new units to train. There isn't much to do outside of that. The only daily content is the arena and the one training run per day for crystals. If you don't pull new units, there isn't really anything to do, so of course you'll feel compelled to pull if you want to like the game, or are into the whole training loop.

ggx2ac

One last roll and couldn't get Celica. I was better off not rolling on that banner at all since it gave me two 5* non-focus units I didn't need.

Juni_

Archers atk is capped at 32 at the moment and I doubt they'll make Cordelia atk higher than that. Yes I do have to ruin the joke.

I considered trying to get a Celica but actually looking forward to and might as well save for the Bride banner. They all look nice, especially after considering the stages of the art...appropriate how Charlotte goes from demure to wild between std/attack/damaged art.

ggx2ac

If the paralogue gives 9 orbs, and they repeat the same monthly quests for June, add in the return of daily orb login for a temporary time and you should be able to get 30 orbs in one day. (Ignoring stamina.)

Sushen

If the paralogue gives 9 orbs, and they repeat the same monthly quests for June, add in the return of daily orb login for a temporary time and you should be able to get 30 orbs in one day. (Ignoring stamina.)
That's a lot of Arthurs.

26 orbs and I got a 5* Effie, 4* Kagero with +ATK and -HP, and a 5* Bridal Lyn. My Lyn is 17/13/11/5/5, so it looks like she is +SPD -RES compared to other waifu Lyn's in the reddit thread. I wish I had Genny, I want to sacrifice her to give Lyn Wrathful staff.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Guess I gotta settle with one bride, Cordelia. got a Genny and Lachesis on the way, wish I got Elise because Lachesis looks useless.

Wow, Bridal Lyn's weapon is pretty crazy. Basically they can't counter attack after she initiates on them, and with Dazzling Staff, she basically can make people punching bags with barely any risk. She will definitely shut down those vantage users that might be hard to kill in one turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom