• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I kinda want a Bride Cordelia, but pulling on just greys on a banner that only has blues and greys just sounds like an awful idea.

...plus I've already blown like 35 orbs on that banner with nothing to show for it.

Draxal

I kinda want a Bride Cordelia, but pulling on just greys on a banner that only has blues and greys just sounds like an awful idea.

...plus I've already blown like 35 orbs on that banner with nothing to show for it.

Greys have the best fodder now (Klein).

Sushen

To make you feel better I blew all my saving looking for her except I haven't found her. It's my first real test of being f2p especially since no daily bonus and only 3 orbs to earn left.

Bovine

Neo Member
I keep feeling tempted to try for another Bridal Cordelia, as mine is -Atk, but I know the second one would probably be -Speed. I'm saving up for whenever the next special banner is.

At least my normal +Atk Cordelia looks good in my flier team, I just need to grind out SP for a long time so I can finish getting all the skills. Running Spring Camilla/Hinoka/Cordelia/Palla, with a Minerva in reserve that I built a while ago. Probably not much better coming until we get either Aversa or Elincia. I have a +Atk -Def Cherche, but I don't see it worth the time and effort.

Akuun

Tried pulling for Cordelia again despite everything lol. Three 3-4* healers, 3* Gaius, and a 4* neutral Setsuna.

I kinda like Setsuna so that's okay, but lol @ the others.

Sushen

Just ran the simulator for my atk- Linde. Oddly enough she performed the best with Darting blow than Death blow or Fury. Hmmm. I don't know what to think of it.

Darting blow with moonbow 74-37-10
Death blow with moonbow 63-37-10
Fury with moonbow 69-34-18

The number changes for Fury if I add another attack after defense. BTW moonbow seems to do better than Iceberg by little.

Akuun

Fury is partly for defense as well as offense. Check if it makes her more survivable during enemy phase.

Rodin

I fucked up in merging my 3 Nowi into the +spd one. I should've merged them (or at least the 4* one) before bringing the +spd one to 5* to get the stat boost from all of them, instead i got it only from the two that were already 5*. Fuck.

Also noticed that my Azura is +res -atk. Yaaay.

Alucrid

Banned
I fucked up in merging my 3 Nowi into the +spd one. I should've merged them (or at least the 4* one) before bringing the +spd one to 5* to get the stat boost from all of them, instead i got it only from the two that were already 5*. Fuck.

Also noticed that my Azura is +res -atk. Yaaay.

huh? the +X resets when you promote so you'd have to up them all to 5 star first

Rodin

huh? the +X resets when you promote so you'd have to up them all to 5 star first

That's actually good to hear, at least now i know i would've wasted the 4* one either way lol. No way i would've spent 20k feathers on that.

Anyway... Now i have 944 for her SI. Best skills to give her are Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte? I have a Subaki and about 200 Selena ready to donate (also a +def -spd Cordelia... but she's 5* lvl 40 so i'd rather not sacrifice her).

forgrim

I'm pretty casual and f2p but decided what the hell, let's see what the big hullabaloo about horse emblem is so created one with camus, xander, cecilia, and ursula and...

hahahahahhaha they are just mowing down people. what is this noise. definetly skill inheritancing and promoting this team mah lord.

Scum

That's actually good to hear, at least now i know i would've wasted the 4* one either way lol. No way i would've spent 20k feathers on that.

Anyway... Now i have 944 for her SI. Best skills to give her are Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte? I have a Subaki and about 200 Selena ready to donate (also a +def -spd Cordelia... but she's 5* lvl 40 so i'd rather not sacrifice her).
Well, I did this.
uxx2X8F.jpg

Scum

Looks almost like my +1 Nowi but could not convince myself to give her QR3. Who did you sacrifice? A poor Leo or a Klein or did you pull a random Subaki when he was featured?

Klein. I was chasing after Kagero ages ago and ended up with him. Never really used him much even though he's a bloody good unit. Thing is, I don't miss him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4844 points in Arena, should go to Tier 19 without problem this time. Could not get in with close to 4870 points the first time. Glad to be done for the week. I wonder what will be the cutoff for this week to reach Tier 20.

Update's out! We can have 8 teams now and there's an Accept All button for quest rewards!

Edit: This wasn't mentioned in the iOS update notes but you can now name your teams too and select a team as your defense team.

spiritfox

Nice, I like the team slot improvements. Now I don't have to keep clearing my fixed teams to make space for a training team. Now make it so I don't have to reassign seals everytime.

Vena

Update's out! We can have 8 teams now and there's an Accept All button for quest rewards!

Edit: This wasn't mentioned in the iOS update notes but you can now name your teams too and select a team as your defense team.

I can't see an update? Or is it only out on iOS so far?

Sushen

It's great as I was thinking I need more than 4 slots to play tempest and others without having to re-arrange slots all the time.

Golnei

Looks like Masked Marth is done by the same person who did normal Lucina 🤔

Camilla, Lyn and (unfortunately) Chrom kept the same artists for their variants, so that's not unprecedented; even though Spring Lucina didn't. It seems like they'll try and maintain some continuity - in any case, I'm still grateful Cordelia managed to escape her original artist. For now.

Mupod

Huh. One of the datamined banners is 'heroes with Vantage'. Since only Reinhardt, Gordin, Lon'qu and Anna have that currently, not a lot of options there. Yet ANOTHER Reinhardt banner is kind of silly, but I'll be trying for him if so.

Anyways, next grand hero rerun is Zephiel. Dammit, mine's level 1...

Sushen

I guess I'm gonna pull from the vantage banner as I need one right now instead of this bride banner that I keep throwing my orbs at. I still want Cordelia...

Ninferno

I think Bride Cordelia has among the highest total stats of any archer, right?

No. She has 147 which is the norm for archers (and mage, and healer. Almost every range infantry has it around 147 ~ 148). It is just that her spread is the most skewed towards offense which is normally what people want.

The archer with the highest BST is actually Faye, who is at 154, or 6 ~ 7 points higher than the norm. Apparently she falls under the "villager" archetype just like Donnel, which grants them higher BST than normal. BTW, young dragons also have the similar boost while old knights (aka Jagens) have a BST penalty. Outside of these three archetypes, every unit has almost the exact same BST with other units in the same "class", with 1 point of variance at most.

Huh. One of the datamined banners is 'heroes with Vantage'. Since only Reinhardt, Gordin, Lon'qu and Anna have that currently, not a lot of options there. Yet ANOTHER Reinhardt banner is kind of silly, but I'll be trying for him if so.

Great, just what we need with that new seal coming too. Today there was a Reinhardt in 6 of the first 8 Arena I did... Zephiel is good news for me, might use the extra one for Wary Fighter since I can't seem to pull a new Effie at all.

Nice, I like the team slot improvements. Now I don't have to keep clearing my fixed teams to make space for a training team. Now make it so I don't have to reassign seals everytime.

Yea, I would also like to be able to let's say leave Wings of Mercy on my Defense Hector while using another skill on my Offense one.

Ninferno

God, no. There are already a million Reinhardts in the arena, I certainly do not want another million, especially when I myself dumped 150+ orb in the Battling Zephiel for Reinhardt and Nowi only to get none of them.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
God, no. There are already a million Reinhardts in the arena, I certainly do not want another million, especially when I myself dumped 150+ orb in the Battling Zephiel for Reinhardt and Nowi only to get none of them.
Everyone should get a Rein though, he's a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom