• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVDRobo

Masked Marth has the exact same stats and skills as Lucina according to hacks. It's like they're the same person 🤔

Like Bride Lyn and standard Lyn?

It's unfortunate if this is true since just adding a mask to some artwork isn't exactly what I'd call high-effort. I'd be fine with her still being a red sword unit but at least change the stats up a little. Make her a little faster and take away some damage or up her durability a bit.

Lucina's not exactly an over-represented character in the arena anymore. Especially with characters like Reinhardt around.

That leaked max stats image doesn't show skills though. I'm hoping there is an interesting new skill at least. Maybe let her use Bunnicina's swift sparrow.

feh_03_cs1w1_x720.jpg
feh_04_cs1w1_x720.jpg
tempest difficulty/stage

spiritfox

I wonder if the enemies are fixed or random like training tower. If it's fixed then I bet we'll see step by step strategies within a day.

Ninferno

I highly doubt it will be fixed; I can't even imagine how boring it is to fight the same enemy team comp a hundred freaking time. I think it will be in training tower style, maybe with even more beefed up stats. Also, it is probably going to be using story maps rather than arena maps, because judging from the notification it seems to be based on yet another "Veronica invasion" thingy.

Sölf

I hope it will be Semi fixed. Not totally random like the training tower, but also not totally fixed. Maybe something like:

- Enemies have random Skills
- Enemy Types are fixed (you always face 2 Reds and 2 Greens in Stage X)

Mupod

I'm gonna be stamina starved for a bit. I'll be promoting Camus shortly and I need to get him back to 40, and Zephiel needs to be leveled for the return of his GHB.

One nice thing about getting more Zephiels is I won't feel obligated to hold on to any Hanas for L&D, so I can keep making my merged one bigger. One day I'll find a bad IV 5* with a brave sword+ and she'll be ready.

My roster is due for another cleanup though, especially since it seems like we are getting quite a few orbs soon.

Mupod

Not according to the screenshots above..

what? Those are difficulty levels ranging from 3 maps at level 20/normal to 7 maps at 40/lunatic.

anyways, based on those images compared to the ones in the notice board rundown, it's pretty clear that they will be randomized training tower-style.

Sushen

The screenshot even says "xxx number of straight fights" in japanese.
Ahhh, I only see 20 next to each level which usually means stamina you need to spend to play the level. That's great. I'll play the hell out of this mode.

Speaking of the screenshots, the one on the left has level 40 at the top while the rightside has level 35 at the bottom. It's confusing as it looks like the left is bottom half and the right is top half judging from the scroll bars.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I'm looking at an enemy +4 Bride-delia with Life and Death 3 and a Firesweep Bow right now.

What?

Mupod

I'm looking at an enemy +4 Bride-delia with Life and Death 3 and a Firesweep Bow right now.

What?

What's weird about it? I'd imagine people don't always check weapons and a surprise Firesweep, especially with dancer support, can be a real problem. She'd still double and kill most things, and just about all units would die from a dance+Luna with no risk of counterattacks.

Mupod

Wait, doesn't Firesweep prevent double attacks? Or am I misunderstanding the skill?

You're thinking of the B skills Alm and Soren came with. Firesweep still lets you double, you just can't counterattack. I feel like someone else had this exact same misunderstanding very recently, lol.

Akuun

You're thinking of the B skills Alm and Soren came with. Firesweep still lets you double, you just can't counterattack. I feel like someone else had this exact same misunderstanding very recently, lol.
Ooh okay, that makes a lot more sense then. Thanks.

I've beaten two people on that team now, and only Bride Cordelia and Olivia are left in the other team. I better move carefully.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I dunno what to really do, I have Kagero, Nowi, Ike, Hector, and Reinhardt all skilled out. Not really sure who to work on next so I'm gonna dump it all on Ninian. She just needs the casual 40k feather skill set (of Wings of Mercy 3 from Palla and Dark Breath+ from Corrin). That's also not counting eating a 5 star Roy for Triangle Adept 3. Need to see if I have a unit with Hone Attack 3 too.

Seems like a waste, but eh. I have a ton of 5 stars now too, but all with questionable stats. I'll post a few images when I get wifi to see if anyone has any ideas of what I should tackle next.

Akuun

Maybe start brushing up a healer for the upcoming new game mode.

I'm in a similar boat in that I have a team I'm happy with now, too. I've been spending SI and feathers on experimental units/builds on units I like now, just for fun. Right now I'm trying to see if I can make ATiki work.

Mupod

My existing team is pretty set, and I got lucky with that +atk Cecilia, so I went all in on horse emblem. But now I've got that thirst for a Dire Thunder user and I feel like this will only end in tears.

The nice thing is you can create a very competent cavalry team entirely with free/GHB units. Xander, Camus, Cecilia, Ursula. So it's just a shitload of feathers and some attainable units for SI like Nino, Odin and Jagen.

Akuun

Tears and an empty wallet, yes.
The nice thing is you can create a very competent cavalry team entirely with free/GHB units. Xander, Camus, Cecilia, Ursula. So it's just a shitload of feathers and some attainable units for SI like Nino, Odin and Jagen.
Maybe I should do that next. I keep trying to cheese that "clear 10th stratum with cavalry team" quest with a shitty team, and it's really tedious.

Sushen

I can't seem to decide whether Camus should get fortify or hone cavalry. Would he benefit more from atk/spd boost of def/res boost?

Either Camus or Reinhardt will carry fortify cavalry to support Cecilia.

lt519

So have people discussed this? But I typically don't fight with my defensive team and I saw in the update that your defensive team doesn't update until you fight in one battle with it?

So could be coincidence, but I've been having trouble getting defenses the past couple weeks, do I decided to do an arena battle with my defense team to "register" it and I already have two defenses in the past two hours.

spiritfox

So have people discussed this? But I typically don't fight with my defensive team and I saw in the update that your defensive team doesn't update until you fight in one battle with it?

So could be coincidence, but I've been having trouble getting defenses the past couple weeks, do I decided to do an arena battle with my defense team to "register" it and I already have two defenses in the past two hours.

It's fight a battle, doesn't matter which team you use. The game doesn't transmit the data until you do that.

lt519

It's fight a battle, doesn't matter which team you use. The game doesn't transmit the data until you do that.

Ah ok, coincidence then :)

I hate this map, I've no clue how to play it when there is a dancer.

If you guys are on a perfect run and sufferer a unit loss do your spite win the match or quit right there. I tend to spite kill them, swords be damned I won't give them the satisfaction.

Mupod

Tears and an empty wallet, yes.

Maybe I should do that next. I keep trying to cheese that "clear 10th stratum with cavalry team" quest with a shitty team, and it's really tedious.

I have a 4* 40 Blarblade (not +) /Moonbow Ursula who was able to clear those quests with ease along with a stock Gunter, Jagen and Stahl. Doesn't compare to what I have now but even a half-finished blade tome cavalry user is very very strong.

I can't seem to decide whether Camus should get fortify or hone cavalry. Would he benefit more from atk/spd boost of def/res boost?

Either Camus or Reinhardt will carry fortify cavalry to support Cecilia.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm going hone cavalry on both Eldigan and Cecilia, with Fortify on Camus. I will run Goad or Ward on my fourth member (blue tome user). Ward specifically would be to allow Cecilia to tank a quickened pulse+moonbow Reinhardt if need be, and make up for Camus' bad res stat to some degree. But 4 atk/spd is hard to give up and if I find a Reinhardt he'll come with it for free. I've thought about running 2 hone and 2 fortify just to make sure everyone is buffed regardless of positioning, but that's a moot point as I only have one spare Jagen.

don't they mean you just need to do 1 battle to update the defense team? You don't specifically need to use that team, as far as I'm aware.

Sushen

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm going hone cavalry on both Eldigan and Cecilia, with Fortify on Camus. I will run Goad or Ward on my fourth member (blue tome user). Ward specifically would be to allow Cecilia to tank a quickened pulse+moonbow Reinhardt if need be, and make up for Camus' bad res stat to some degree. But 4 atk/spd is hard to give up and if I find a Reinhardt he'll come with it for free. I've thought about running 2 hone and 2 fortify just to make sure everyone is buffed regardless of positioning, but that's a moot point as I only have one spare Jagen.
I happened to only one Jagen as well. It's funny that I used to complain about getting him and sent some home.

Anyway my dilemma is that while Camus will stay close to Cecilia which is better for fortify, his speed st 33 is at odd spot where 39 still won't get him double against usual red sword lords with high speed.

On the other hand, he may have to tank some hits and extra res and def is great for him. Hmm

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ah ok, coincidence then :)

I hate this map, I've no clue how to play it when there is a dancer.

If you guys are on a perfect run and sufferer a unit loss do your spite win the match or quit right there. I tend to spite kill them, swords be damned I won't give them the satisfaction.

Yes, that map can be annoying, but what you have to do is split their units up. I take two of mine up top and move two to the bottom. If you go in the middle, you are going to lose a unit.

Syntsui

This trial thing will be a blood bath, I think most people will not play it until there is a 100% strategy to beat it without losing units otherwise there is a good chance you can get locked out of it without chance to play it anymore.

Weebos

Banned
This trial thing will be a blood bath, I think most people will not play it until there is a 100% strategy to beat it without losing units otherwise there is a good chance you can get locked out of it without chance to play it anymore.

I believe you only lose units for the current run you do. The run ends when you lose all your possible units. After that you can start another one.

Theosmeo

that was my original plan, now it seems like you just cant use the same dead units for the 7 map streak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom