• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Ok, first gauntlet battle. My team is all red melee vs a team of blue mages on that map with the island in the middle...

Thanks game
That's why people suggest you use a level 1 unit.

If you can't, (because you already levelled the chosen unit for your team or something) then add people who are on the same team and have more colour variety as their shared character to your friends list.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Honestly, one of the main reasons why I want to get back into T20 arena right now is so that I can find whales to friend lol. I'm hoping to increase the chances of getting grouped with super whale units in voting gauntlets.

Just did another pull with the new monthly orbs, and yay! S.Corrin!

Busaiku

Bah, couldn't get a -Defense Leo.
So I've got +Attack, -HP and a +Resistance, -Attack as my only good choices.
Which one would be a better choice?
Only considering the latter cause of Tome tanking and Iceberg makes up for -Attack.

Akuun

Oops, misread. I'd probably go with the +atk version and throw on a +hp seal to make up for the HP loss. Though +res might be better if you're using him purely as bait.

kewlmyc

Went with Elise. Expect to lose though. Don't have time this week to actually participate since I'm in the middle of moving.

Pejo

Man I love new months coinciding with an event. You complete your first battle and have to hit "ok" 25 times to get through all the quest updates. Feels like you're rich with loot.

Anyways, went with Tiki on this one. If she beats F.Robin I think she's got this one in the bag.

Akuun

I think Tiki vs Corrin will be the toughest one.

The grand finals will be a wash as usual, because waifus tend to beat husbandos just because of sheer population.

MildSoss

I think this game is telling me to put together a flying emblem team. Pulled a +Spd -Def Cordelia and a Summer Corrin with the same boons in the 30 orbs i spent today.

Firesweep lance over brave lance Cordelia is the new hotness, right?

Busaiku

I think Tiki vs Corrin will be the toughest one.

The grand finals will be a wash as usual, because waifus tend to beat husbandos just because of sheer population.
Corrin's the most popular, but I think if Leo had to face Tiki or Elise in a qualifying round, he could've won.
Dunno about Robin though, I think the plot makes up for the difference.

So I recently started the game and I've been rerolling to get good units. I managed to roll a Reinhardt and Jeorge. Unfortunately, both have IVs, and Reinhardt's nature is -Atk (which is the worst possible option). Should I reroll or keep them?

Roman

So I recently started the game and I've been rerolling to get good units. I managed to roll a Reinhardt and Jeorge. Unfortunately, both have bad natures, and Reinhardt's nature is -Atk (which is the worst possible option). Should I reroll or keep them?

If you are already rerolling, might as well continue.

There is a Discord invite in the OP of this thread in case you have more questions.

Mupod

So I recently started the game and I've been rerolling to get good units. I managed to roll a Reinhardt and Jeorge. Unfortunately, both have bad natures, and Reinhardt's nature is -Atk (which is the worst possible option). Should I reroll or keep them?

meh. If I was rerolling I'd try for a +spd Summer Corrin as ranged fliers are extremely rare, she's literally the second one ever and both are limited. Then I'd use all my story orbs on Hero Fest next week for a Julia and Ninian. Julia is a hard counter for Reinhardt who is an omnipresent arena threat atm and dancers are always extremely useful.

I mean, a double 5* roll is a rare occasion and I guess after months of playing I have almost forgotten what it's like not to have a 5* at all. Those two easily clear most of what you'll be doing for the first few weeks (story, low point arena). I never rerolled at all and it worked out in the end, they give out so much stuff in this game. Just saying what I'd do in your place with what I know now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Rerollllll. If I were rerolling, I'm not sure which unit I'd aim for. Hector is probably my most irreplaceable unit, so I guess him.

meh. If I was rerolling I'd try for a +spd Summer Corrin as ranged fliers are extremely rare, she's literally the second one ever and both are limited. Then I'd use all my story orbs on Hero Fest next week for a Julia and Ninian. Julia is a hard counter for Reinhardt who is an omnipresent arena threat atm and dancers are always extremely useful.

I mean, a double 5* roll is a rare occasion and I guess after months of playing I have almost forgotten what it's like not to have a 5* at all. Those two easily clear most of what you'll be doing for the first few weeks (story, low point arena). I never rerolled at all and it worked out in the end, they give out so much stuff in this game. Just saying what I'd do in your place with what I know now.

Rerollllll. If I were rerolling, I'm not sure which unit I'd aim for. Hector is probably my most irreplaceable unit, so I guess him.

If you are already rerolling, might as well continue.

There is a Discord invite in the OP of this thread in case you have more questions.

Alright, thanks for the help. Looks like I'll be rerolling. I think I'll aim for that +Spd Summer Corrin.

MicH

For some reason I never get friend units in the Gauntlet, both allies are always randoms :/ (and almost always crap). I have a pretty good amount of friends so it's odd.

macklelol

For some reason I never get friend units in the Gauntlet, both allies are always randoms :/ (and almost always crap). I have a pretty good amount of friends so it's odd.

They have to also be in the same team as you, so if you picked one of the smaller teams, you might not get any friends to help you.

Ondore

I went Elise because #TrustTheProcess (of getting more feathers) but I think I blew too many flags today. It looks like Elise is going to get all of the bonuses later on.

bigzgod

I'm on Elise but if she loses, I'm going to Corrin. Feel free to add me if you need a better friend unit, mine is this cute little monster :D

PStT0e3.jpg

DooD1234

Elise is losing so bad even with the crazy multiplier in effect we can't seem to pass Corrin even for a little while. So this is how it feels to be up against someone insanely popular lol. I'm running out of flags before the last bonus kicks in.

Anyone on Team Elise wants to put me on the friend list. ID is 8878955472. Could use some high lvl friends to help.

Sushen

This week is going to be a test of my will where I need to save up my orbs for the next week's banners. Ike and Ninian will be perfect for my teams. Celica for the tempest banner sounds great too. I can do it... I can do it... just don't go to the summoning screen...

Rerolling for +Spd Summer Corrin is so hard. I've only rolled two Summer Corrins out of all of my rules, and both of them had bad IVs. It also doesn't help that I've been getting so few blue orbs.

Why do I keep spending money on this?! One day the servers will shutdown and I'll be left with nothing but regret:( (I need that summer Corrin..)

Why do I keep spending money on this?! One day the servers will shutdown and I'll be left with nothing but regret:( (I need that summer Corrin..)

That's the ultimate dilemma with all these games and why I hate myself for it. Nothing to show for hard earned money in the end. Only memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom