• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunx28

No Ninian :'( I'll be forever stuck with Olivia as my only dancer. But a lot of SI fodder and .. IKE! Finally. Even +atk. And now back to Orb hording ..

Had 58 orbs saved and now they're gone ;_;

Wanted to get another Julia that wasn't minus attack (oh which I have 2). Very last set of orbs had 4 greens. First one was Merric then I get Julia (yes) and it's fucking -Atk again smh. I had 2 orbs to go so I yolo it with my last few green orbs. Somehow I get another Julia and it wasn't -Atk!

I'd like to reiterate that I got Julia 3 times and every time was -Atk lol

I'm only interested to see how many off-banner 5* pulls you all get. I don't think I even want to do a full circle after my free summon.

I'm just waiting for September at the earliest. I have plenty of units to train and barracks management in the meantime.

Decided to finish the session after my free pull and got a +ATK/-DEF Caeda. Pretty cool.

I already have Ike and Julia so I'm probably not going to do anymore pulls. I would like Ninian, but I need to be careful with my orbs after the chaos it took to get Summer Xander, and this is already more than I planned to use. (Which was nothing.)

Shito

"Finally managed to pull a Celica yesterday before going to bed: let's try this free pull on the new banner, you never know, if there's a colorless orb I might get luck-..."

PFnjdlBbSQ6TPQqU0lIYwA.png

Sometimes I'm loving this game. ^^

_Legacy_

84 orbs and only a 5* Abel and Ephraim to show for it. Got a few 4* Odins, so a few extra moonbows at least.

Worse thing was, I was mainly sniping blues for Ninian but I was barely getting any at all, so not getting any value out of my orbs. I think I only got 2 blues in a pull once, the entire time. I really just want Ninian lol.

Freebie. Thanks for the 3* sully she can go straight home like the other 20+ I've gotten. I have too many blue lancers.

Full pull

Another 3* sully, another roderick, gunter, forina and Lucius. Into the trash you go.

champloo

Turns out my Hinoka is +atk, then pulled a +atk Cherche within 60 orbs. Time to build Flier Emblem?

Also got 5* Mist, 5* Eldigan with the orbs, what's with all this off-banner people?

Apenheul

I spent 136 orbs which got me the following 5-star units:

Genny (+Spd -Def): I already gave her Wrathful Staff 3 to my +Atk -Hp Sakura.
Saber (+Hp - Spd): I was glad because I could really use another red unit, but not much later I got Ike :)
Ninian (+Hp - Spd): don't have any plans with Ninian as I already have a good Olivia, but I'll keep her around in case I get a better Ninian and marge.
Ephraim (+def -Hp): I'll just merge him with my +Def -Hp Ephraim.

Ike (Neutraul): I'd really like a build suggestion for him, considering Heavy Blade / Quick Riposte.

Overall I'm really satisfied. I don't know if I'm going to save up orbs and pull again from this banner because I got what I wanted (Ike), but trying to pull another Ninian wouldn't be bad.

Shito

Ninian (+Hp - Spd): don't have any plans with Ninian as I already have a good Olivia, but I'll keep her around in case I get a better Ninian and marge.
With all the recent features added it's clear IS wants us to have several different viable teams, so having all the dancers is a very good thing.

microfolk

I pulled an Ogma and I'm looking for someone to pass his Brave Sword+ too.
I'd love to make a decent Hana because I like her a lot and I like the concept of a super glass cannon... Amongst all the Hanas I've got the only two decent IVs are +SPD/-RES and +ATK/-DEF.
Should I go with one of them? Should I pass the Brave Sword to another unit? Should I give Ogma a chance??

I still don't understand why they gave us that: it's TOO good! It almost feels like I'm cheating trying to get a stratum full of a single color weak to the unit I want to be training!

I mean, we had the ability to do that already if you were patient enough to reroll first stratum. This is just astronomically less tedious

Shito

I mean, we had the ability to do that already if you were patient enough to reroll first stratum. This is just astronomically less tedious
Oh yes, and I was already doing that, but when I'm now rerolling for free until I get the exact colors I want I think at how much stamina this would have cost me and I'm grateful! :D

Oh yes, and I was already doing that, but when I'm now rerolling for free until I get the exact colors I want I think at how much stamina this would have cost me and I'm grateful! :D

With arena assault being free to enter people could have used it to reroll the tower. So at that point may as well make it easier for everyone.

Roman

Decided to finish the session after my free pull and got a +ATK/-DEF Caeda. Pretty cool.

That's the best nature for Caeda. She's great on fliers.

Got a -ATK +DEF 4* Reinhart... worth upgrading to 5*? :/

I have an average ATK Olwen btw.
No.

Freebie. Thanks for the 3* sully she can go straight home like the other 20+ I've gotten. I have too many blue lancers.

Full pull

Another 3* sully, another roderick, gunter, forina and Lucius. Into the trash you go.

That would be a huge mistake.

Spent all my orbs on the new banner. All I got was a 5* Catria. RIP me.
Catria is actually fantastic, she can run either Brave or Firesweep Lance, and unlike other offensive blue fliers still has 24 Defense after Life and Death, which is crazy.

I pulled an Ogma and I'm looking for someone to pass his Brave Sword+ too.
I'd love to make a decent Hana because I like her a lot and I like the concept of a super glass cannon... Amongst all the Hanas I've got the only two decent IVs are +SPD/-RES and +ATK/-DEF.
Should I go with one of them? Should I pass the Brave Sword to another unit? Should I give Ogma a chance??

The +Atk Hana would be perfect for Brave Sword but her and Ogma perform very similarly.

Roman

Looks like Ogma is +HP\-ATK so not only he's ugly as sin, he's got bad IVs too! He's one of the few 5* Heroes I don't feel bad losing to SI~

Well then, feel free to inherit. Other good candidates for Brave Sword+ are Caeda, Palla, Chrom and maybe Gray.

That would be a huge mistake.
I already have one 5* +ATK,-HP one and now a 4* +SPD, -DEF and a + SPD, - HP one.

I mean I'm not going to trash him(I will trash the other units though), yet but I'm not sure what to do with him currently because Firesweep lance doesn't have a lot of value to me personally considering the blue lancers I do have:

Catria with her Killer Lance is a duelist the way she's built currently.
Sharena without her special lance is not a Sharena I want to use.
Summer Robin's deft harpoon+ works great with the way I have her built with renewal.

Right now I'm just going to continue training up the 5* Roderick.

Roman

"I wonder if I'll get Genny this time..."
psIM3Oa.png

"Man, still no Genny..."
Get on my level.

I already have one 5* +ATK,-HP one and now a 4* +SPD, -DEF and a + SPD, - HP one.

I mean I'm not going to trash him(I will trash the other units though), yet but I'm not sure what to do with him currently because Firesweep lance doesn't have a lot of value to me personally considering the blue lancers I do have:

Catria with her Killer Lance is a duelist the way she's built currently.
Sharena without her special lance is not a Sharena I want to use.
Summer Robin's deft harpoon+ works great with the way I have her built with renewal.

Right now I'm just going to continue training up the 5* Roderick.

+Spd Life and Death Catria is amazing with Firesweep - it's her best build.

lt519

Got a Ninian with my free pull! Hot damn! I'm on a roll with my luck. I think I've gotten Celica, Titania and Ninian within my last 10 pulls.

Woah, another 5* and a Hinata! Best pull ever for me. I've never had two 5*s. Quitting now, I got my Ninian :)))

Sheena instead of my white whale Hector, but whatever.

Kind of a rookie question here but in regards to merging identical units (same rarity or not); say I have a lvl 1 unit, no SI initiated, and a 5* 40 lvl unit with a full SI build. If I merge the 5* into the other, does the result gain ALL skills? My 5* Effie is fully built and I just now realized I have a 4* ATK+-HP Effie. If I raise to 5* and then merge, would my new Effie get all the skills on my old?

Mupod

I had around 60 orbs, tried pulling only green, with blue then red in case of no greens. Best things I got out of the session were a Hinata and Olivia. Fuck off Merric.

I did get one 4* Camilla but she's worse than the two I have. I'd happily blow 40k feathers and Distant Counter on a good one.

65 orbs and no 5*. Fucking joke.

it's still funny seeing people that haven't been mindbroken by 300+ with nothing yet.

kewlmyc

Is this a good flyer emblem team?

Paula (w/ Ruby Sword+ and Hone Fliers)
Cordelia (w/ Brave Lance+ and Fortify Fliers)
Summer Corrin (w/ Blarblade+ and Spur Goad Fliers)
Cherche (w/ Brave Axe+ and Spur Goad Fliers)

Would just use Hinoka but she's -Atk so ugh, fodder it is.

Also what would be a better IV for Summer Corrin: +Atk/-Res or +Spd/-HP?

StAidan

Got a 4* Boey for my free pull, and I'm done for that banner. My current pity rate on the Summer banner is higher anyway, lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom