• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Linde already delete everything that's not a green with her existing tome? Though I suppose making it even stronger would let her overcome type disadvantages, though the downside lies in how she'd have to hang around a buffer.

Blarrblade, iirc, has -1 Mt compared to Aura and doesn't have an integrated Breath of Life 2. Not much of a downside if you ask me. :p

Mupod

I can confirm that's not the case. I wouldn't be in this 750 SP Brave Lance + hell with Effie if that wasn't the case.

She would be required to learn Blarblade first and then learn Blarblade+. That's 700 sp.

I'd recommend using her for a bit and once you have the SP then pull the trigger if you feel you still need it.

I see. I found a couple 3* Odins and Fredericks as well on the trip to Linde so needing to inherit 4 things is no problem. I could give her New Moon from someone else to start with.

And yeah, I'm at exactly 20,000 feathers so I'd be waiting to do it anyways. I'm not planning on using her this week as I'll stick with Ursula as the bonus, and I'll very slowly grind her up gaining as much SP as I can, killing units 6 levels under me etc. Farming SP on a -blade caster is also the easiest thing ever, by the way.

I would rather wait for an Odin focus than waste the feathers

considering I just hit 6.00% on this banner trying for Ninian I'm convinced that focus is broken for me anyways.

I burned way too many swords while getting my perfect streak. My streak was broken several times by some really BS skills/units. Had to switch team members around this time.

The sad part is that this streak is 12 points less than last season, but I can't waste any more swords. It's so bad, that I'll probably just shoot for 4K next season.

I'm almost up to 100 Orbs, so I hope for at least one good 5* Hero.

lt519

I burned way too many swords while getting my perfect streak. My streak was broken several times by some really BS skills/units. Had to switch team members around this time.

The sad part is that this streak is 12 points less than last season, but I can't waste any more swords. It's so bad, that I'll probably just shoot for 4K next season.

I'm almost up to 100 Orbs, so I hope for at least one good 5* Hero.

Yeah, I'm caught in a spot where a perfect run or one death gets me in the 10-30k range but a two death bumps me out. I'll probably try and get a one/no death run just with the freebie swords. I burned through a bunch last week going perfect multiple times with different units to try and improve my score and it wasn't worth it.

Dee Dee

So I looked up Michalis on the Fire Emblem Wiki, since I never played one of his games, but was curious. And holy macaroni, can they please get whoever did this card art for Cypher to do some hero portraits for FEH?
It's beautiful.

Cipher_Michalis.png

Looked it up: Rika Suzuki

kewlmyc

Nintendo just deleted this tweet lol

SKdvy7Q.png

I'm assuming for Easter?

This will be our first time getting addition heroes in different costumes. I wonder if they'll have the exact same stats/abilities, or will it be like other gacha games and each unit will be different stat/ability wise.

I'm assuming for Easter?

This will be our first time getting addition heroes in different costumes. I wonder if they'll have the exact same stats/abilities, or will it be like other gacha games and each unit will be different stat/ability wise.

Going by the Christmas Robin art where he wielded a Christmas Tree as a Spear, probably the latter.

Draxal

So I looked up Michalis on the Fire Emblem Wiki, since I never played one of his games, but was curious. And holy macaroni, can they please get whoever did this card art for Cypher to do some hero portraits for FEH?
It's beautiful.

Cipher_Michalis.png

Looked it up: Rika Suzuki

She's to busy drawing shipping pictures of Sigurd and Deirdre ... And Seliph and Julia ... and Eliwood and Hector.

Cerium

But three of those are red which is interesting.

I remember there was a poster in here who couldn't pull any good reds. Well, this is a good banner to go all in.

chrono01

Nintendo just deleted this tweet lol

SKdvy7Q.png
Well, time to spend everything I've been saving. I'm at a little over 300 orbs now and still have several Paralogue maps to do.

Bunny Lucina/Camilla? Yes please! (I bet I'll get one of the males instead. :/)

Also, I'm sure these variants will differ from their originals, so I wouldn't expect Lucina/Chrom/etc. to be Red and Camilla to be Green. They need to do something, other than the different outfit/art, to encourage people to spend if they already have that specific character. I'm sure they'll have exclusive abilities too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
But three of those are red which is interesting.

I remember there was a poster in here who couldn't pull any good reds. Well, this is a good banner to go all in.

I wouldn't be suprised to see them change the color of some of them. They can give Xander a Lance and Chrom an Axe.

lt519

Went for another perfect run, perfect til the last round and run into an Azura, Robin, Lyn, Lucina. Pretty easy, try to put Nino out front hoping Robin gets danced and attacks him. No dice, which is fine so I move some units around to get in position for another bait. What I didn't count on was fucking Robin moving two spaces, range attacking a wall, Lyn moving two into that position and then getting danced and sliding in to take out Nino. Literally the only move the AI could have made to get me and I failed to see it...

Still got out with only losing Nino though, enough to keep me in the top 15k. Was a real high scoring run too with lots of high point matchups. Might have been able to sneak into top 10k.

Cerium

I remembered I'm not poor and I spend every waking minute thinking about this dumb game so I said fuck it. Well, I had to go to 6.00% appearance rate, but I got a 5*. And it wasn't Ninian.

+atk -res. Honestly, if I had found anything else, I might have been pissed off at myself for falling for this dumb gacha shit. But jesus christ, who needs Ninian. Now if you'll excuse me I need to take a shower.

Wew that's a nice ass pull you got there. Congratulations.

Cerium

I see a lot of people on the last page talking shit about my girl Eirika. Smh. Sometimes a team is more than the sum of its parts guys.

Eirika is the PERFECT companion for Nino. Not only does she provide three different buffs to Gronnblade+, she can also tank pretty well, and you can build her into a counter to Nino's counters. Plus Eirika herself is boosted by Nino's Hone Attack to the point where she can become deadly to other swords. Build her the right way and, well, take a look at my Swordbreaker Diaries.

Here's my Eirika from Nino Country ORKOing all your favs in Arena.

Didn't run into Ryoma yet but I ran the math and it's the same outcome as Lucina. Dead.

This is especially important because I run Ninian as my blue and rely on Eirika to be my hard counter to Falchion users.

I remembered I'm not poor and I spend every waking minute thinking about this dumb game so I said fuck it. Well, I had to go to 6.00% appearance rate, but I got a 5*. And it wasn't Ninian.

+atk -res. Honestly, if I had found anything else, I might have been pissed off at myself for falling for this dumb gacha shit. But jesus christ, who needs Ninian. Now if you'll excuse me I need to take a shower.

Game just assumed you wanted a char from the same artist and gave you Linde instead of Ninian.

Articalys

So I should definitely not summon any more on the current focus? Though it's going to suck knowing that everyone else has Ninian and I don't.

Game's starting to become less and less fun when there's nothing to do if you don't have powerful units.

Has anyone tried fortify dragons yet. I'm sitting on all these feathers and have a neutral FCorrin and a +def/-res Adult Tiki begging to join Ninian. Think it could work well. Put quick riposte on FCorrin and Adult Tiki and just let units run into them and barely scratch them. FCorrin would be at 40 defense after buffs and Adult Tiki would be at 44 def, and Corrin's weapon will debuff all atk and spd of enemies as well. Run sacred cowl for extra ranged defense. Then I could run Nino in the fourth spot and have her get buffed by whatever I put in their c slots.

Sushen

So I should definitely not summon any more on the current focus? Though it's going to suck knowing that everyone else has Ninian and I don't.

Game's starting to become less and less fun when there's nothing to do if you don't have powerful units.
Yeah since I just maxed my 5* Michalis in a half day, which was very quick, I've got nothing else to do. None of the remaining challenges are doable or interesting. No new maps. Just SP grinding and arena is what's left which is getting more and more annoying because of the fact mentioned.

Xander, Chrom, and Lucina are all good Red options, so that's a good color the upcoming banner. I would be satisfied with a decent nature for all of them.

I'm going to have 40K feathers soon, so I really don't mind dropping out of the top 5000 for the next few seasons. Still bummed about all the swords I used up just to get a single perfect streak. I greatly underestimated the strength of so many teams.

These maps can all be occasionally frustrating, but that lava map can go straight to hell. It is the map that was the most cheap.

Mupod

fury 3 on lucina apparently means the matchmaking puts me up against merged units and one level 30 every round. What.

Bunny Xander eh? ��

The fact the we'll have three versions of Lucina soon, and that she'll have been part of a focus banner at least four times within the year is a bit much.

you're forgetting inevitable swimsuit lucina

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Xander, Chrom, and Lucina are all good Red options, so that's a good color the upcoming banner. I would be satisfied with a decent nature for all of them.

I'm going to have 40K feathers soon, so I really don't mind dropping out of the top 5000 for the next few seasons. Still bummed about all the swords I used up just to get a single perfect streak. I greatly underestimated the strength of so many teams.

These maps can all be occasionally frustrating, but that lava map can go straight to hell. It is the map that was the most cheap.

That damn lava map is a very good argument for having a flier or two in your team. I hate how it's also so angular that a lot of Shove/Draw Back/Reposition skills can't be angled properly either.

Windforce

I see a lot of people on the last page talking shit about my girl Eirika. Smh. Sometimes a team is more than the sum of its parts guys.

Eirika is the PERFECT companion for Nino. Not only does she provide three different buffs to Gronnblade+, she can also tank pretty well, and you can build her into a counter to Nino's counters. Plus Eirika herself is boosted by Nino's Hone Attack to the point where she can become deadly to other swords. Build her the right way and, well, take a look at my Swordbreaker Diaries.

Here's my Eirika from Nino Country ORKOing all your favs in Arena.

Didn't run into Ryoma yet but I ran the math and it's the same outcome as Lucina. Dead.

This is especially important because I run Ninian as my blue and rely on Eirika to be my hard counter to Falchion users.

I love my Eirika too; she's +ATK and she puts a good hurt. I also run a Nino team (Eirika, Nino, Linde, Ninian) and Eirika definitely does her part. She's my Hector/Julia killer, btw, and especially good for the times Linde and Nino have no Desperation up and a melee hit is the best option to not get countered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom