• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

I won't complain if they shake up the colors/weapons a bit, but we've been drowning in strong red banners since launch so it's getting a little old to me to see yet another red-heavy banner...

With the Easter egg, I feel like Lucina is going to be a red dragon unit. But going to be red nevertheless.

spiritfox

I won't complain if they shake up the colors/weapons a bit, but we've been drowning in strong red banners since launch so it's getting a little old to me to see yet another red-heavy banner...

They could always change weapons. Give Chrom a lance and Camilla a tome for example.

Cerium

Funny you should say that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY

EDIT:
Chrom: Axe
Lucina: Blue Tome
Xander: Lance
Camilla: Green Tome

hqdefault.jpg
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Windforce

Holy shit, a flying mage. Wondering how they will balance her stats, as flying + magic range is a lot of advantage! Especially inheriting stuff like Nino's tome...

Also curious on how good of a blue tome Lucina will be, probably really good, let's see if "Linde good".

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Well, shit. A flying green mage.

Plus more Lucina because the devs know to milk the shit out of all the Lucina love.

On an unrelated note, I put Blue Tomebreaker on my MRobin.

He now ORKOs Linde. Nice.

Achtius

Holy shit, a flying mage. Wondering how they will balance her stats, as flying + magic range is a lot of advantage! Especially inheriting stuff like Nino's tome...

Also curious on how good of a blue tome Lucina will be, probably really good, let's see if "Linde good".

Give both of them the blade tome. :O

Ninferno

I put Vantage and Pivot on Hector. Am I doing this right...?

That's basically my Hector; works really well. Pivot is piratically a must for armored units on offense, and with Vantage you can invite those mfker blue mages for their demise and it makes Hector constantly useful through out the course of the fight; on higher HP you have Armads and on the lower end you have Vantage.

Of course there are other good b-skill choices like G Tomebreaker and hilarious ones like Wing of Mercy, but Vantage is solid choice nonetheless.

Saturday

Oh man if this Camilla is way better than regular Camilla

I mean I won't spend any orbs but I will be very cross for a moment or two and I won't appreciate those moments

ggx2ac

I want Camilla but it's not possible to get 11 of them...

Especially with the disclaimer that this may only be a one time event.

Mupod

The lack of ranged flyers until now had me wondering if they were ever going to add any. Seems like you could easily get up to some shenanigans with them on maps with mountains, water and/or trees.

Achtius

The lack of ranged flyers until now had me wondering if they were ever going to add any. Seems like you could easily get up to some shenanigans with them on maps with mountains, water and/or trees.

I think this is the most exciting part of the announcement. I got Michalis and Minerva ready..I really don't want to get Camilla. Hopefully more range fliers will come.

Edit: Camilla with Cecilia's tome and triangle adept....Takumi counter?

spiritfox

I think this is the most exciting part of the announcement. I got Michalis and Minerva ready..I really don't want to get Camilla. Hopefully more range fliers will come.

Edit: Camilla with Cecilia's tome and triangle adept....Takumi counter?

How about Camilla with Blade tome and Flier Emblem support

I want Camilla but it's not possible to get 11 of them...

Especially with the disclaimer that this may only be a one time event.

nah that line is normal for "limited" gacha. when it's there you can say for sure it will have a chance to return later in the future no matter how long it will take (unless the server is dead). if they didn't mention it, they won't be able to bring it back and basically it's 100% 1 time only event

Jims

Didn't realize characters could be +4/-4 in stats. Just got Eirika to Level 40, and she turned out +4 ATK/-4 RES. Her base attack with Sieglinde is 46 instead of 42.

Is +4 the highest it goes? Has anyone seen a +5 in a stat?

ggx2ac

I literally did a spit take at Xander. Holy shit, that's hilarious.

He likes big carrots.

Does triangle adapter make fliers even more weaker to arrows? If not triangle adept is better (they occupy same slot) since Michalis is event hero

No. Bows are a colourless weapon so they can't deal more than 50% bonus damage.

Only if you have coloured weapons with an effective bonus like Armourslayer with triangle Adept does the damage become even higher.

Saturday

Does triangle adapter make fliers even more weaker to arrows? If not triangle adept is better (they occupy same slot) since Michalis is event hero

I- hmm. It.. shouldn't? Bows are exempt from the weapon triangle I believe, their bonuses against fliers are an ability linked to their weapon.

It feels redundant, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom