• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

A Slot, +4 ATK/+4 SPD when attacking. No penalty. And based on the numbering, there's a Swift Sparrow 3 eventually maybe which would be +6/+6?

That's fucking ridiculous. I'm going to pull only blues until this banner is over.

Didn't get either Bunny Man, but got 2 Bunny Lucina :)/) and a Linde. Also finally got Odin, Abel and Arthur, which I'm actually more excited about.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
A Slot, +4 ATK/+4 SPD when attacking. No penalty. And based on the numbering, there's a Swift Sparrow 3 eventually maybe which would be +6/+6?

I don't think so, Swift Sparrow 2 has gold border.

The Skill Tree Goes Darting Blow 1 -> Swift Sparrow 1 ->Swift Sparrow 2, making it still a 3rd level skill. The Description says you can also use Death Blow 1 as the first level skill.

scy

I don't think so, Swift Sparrow 2 has gold border.

The Skill Tree Goes Darting Blow 1 -> Swift Sparrow 1 ->Swift Sparrow 2, making it still a 3rd level skill. The Description says you can also use Death Blow 1 as the first level skill.

Oooh, good catch. Didn't even notice the Darting Blow on the list or the gold border ;_; Yeah, that makes a lot more sense then. Penalty-less +6/+6 would've raised some questions.

syncyes

Statistically, if you pull only on greens and blues you have a pretty amazing chance at 5*s!

I've burned ~50 orbs and gotten Bunny Xander, Camila, and Lucina O_O wondering if I should keep going and just burn it allllll.

Xetherion

Checked IV's on my new 5*s:

Hector +RES/-DEF (not sure how i feel about this, less vulnerable to mages, but not as tanky to phys...)

Azura neutral

Raven neutral

Bunny Chrom who knows?

95 orbs later (starting with MRobin):

Token red pulls since they were down to 3 orbs anyway

Best I can tell from my two Lucina that I have +RES -DEF and +RES -ATK. Well. That happened, I guess.

Lucina stats:
17 HP, 18 ATK, 10 SPD, 4 DEF, 6 RES
17 HP, 17 ATK, 10 SPD, 5 DEF, 6 RES

Camilla stats:
18 HP, 20 ATK, 5 SPD, 8 DEF, 4 RES

Comparing with Cerium's there, I think mine is +HP -SPD to his +SPD -HP. ;__;

nah your 1st Lucina is most likely neutral. 2nd Lucina is -atk +def.
mine is -hp +res since lvl 1 stats is 16 hp 7 res

Shinypogs

I didn't want to have to pull anything but green on this banner but with that skill I can't deny trying for lucina even if I'd just put the skill on a unit I already have.

What are the other new skills floating about?

I imagine at some point an all lucina variation team will be viable.

I'm excited for wyvern vs Pegsasi though.

I still want to see if they ever make reina show up on a kinshi.

Articalys

Yeah, now I'm severely worried about power creep for the game's longevity.

I don't know why I wasted 60-70 or so orbs on that. Only things I have to show for it are:
Two 5* Spring Xander (the one I least wanted, since I'm already drowning in lancer cavalry)
5* Spring Camilla
5* Effie (-HP/+Def, not even a good IV spread)
4* Oboro
4* Cordelia
4* Cherche (already have a 4* and 3*)
4* Gunter (already have the free versions)
4* Cecilia (already have the free versions)

syncyes

Burned ~130 orbs on only greens and blues.

Ended up getting Bunny Camilla, two Bunny Lucinas, Bunny Xander, and a 5* Raven.

Worth it :D Would've been nice to get Chrom to complete the set, but this is much better than I expected it to go!

I kind of died when after multiple orb screens of 0/1 blues + greens, my final orb screen had 4. When I only had 10 orbs left.

Shun

+Defense/-Attack Lucina.... This game is garbage.

SVXNjvj.png

EkjV82v.png

this is the first event i dropped a lot of money,,,,, i didnt get much out of it but a crap ton of ninos and some the only notable drops being hinoka(yay flier emblem) and i managed to get bunny lucina (really want camilla to but ill stop here)

My lucina is 16hp/19atk/9spd/5def/6res based on some of the stuff posted im guessing im +atk and minus spd ? (crap lol

Ninferno

Looking at all these great pulls from you guys while realizing my stash of orbs has been emptied during the failed Ninian hunt... This game is garbage indeed:(

Shun

Spamming FEH and Intelligent Systems to add in a stats reset so we can go reset shit stat parameter characters into decent ones.

Would burn 20,000, no even 30,000+ feathers just to be able to get rid of a shit stat spread.

Not happy about my results. I feel like I got kicked in the teeth.

Spent 100 Orbs to only get Bunny Lucina and she is apparently +ATK/-SPD. First 5* with bad speed. Screw this game. I had to go up to 4% to get it, so I may not even get another 5* unless I spend money.

I got my first Nino...at 3*. But she is +ATK/-DEF which is really good. Everything else is bad. Couldn't even get decent skill fodder except for 4* Fir. I have to use 2000 Feathers to extract Fury 3 from the Hinata I got.

I am disgusted.

Shouta

Got a 5-star Abel and a Bunny Xander in 90 orbs. I think I'll do one more pull just to see if I can get one more of the Limited units.

scy

Really curious to see if they have the same 40 caps or random bonuses on top. Time to grind
or wait 30 minutes for someone to already be done

Would burn 20,000, no even 30,000+ feathers just to be able to get rid of a shit stat spread.

whoa now, let's not get too hasty here. Let's go lower, maybe half a unit so 10k!

But yeah, it's a little shitty to stare at a -SPD unit and question where things went wrong in life.

Shouta

Burned the other 60 orbs and didn't get anything, lol. I should have just saved them.

Back to saving orbs again, I guess. At least I got 2 5-stars and one bunny. Lots of good skill inheritance fodder too.

Shun

Really curious to see if they have the same 40 caps or random bonuses on top. Time to grind
or wait 30 minutes for someone to already be done

whoa now, let's not get too hasty here. Let's go lower, maybe half a unit so 10k!

But yeah, it's a little shitty to stare at a -SPD unit and question where things went wrong in life.

Being able to reset your stats to your choosing is much more valuable than ranking up a character you need to be lucky to gacha or earn for a stat spread you want.

30,000 to make a character any stat spread you want is a no question choice over 20,000 for a 5 star upgrade. Would make that trade every time.

So...Swift Sparrow sounds cool, but are you really running it over Life and Death (all out glass cannon) or Fury (if you want to take a hit)?

Cerium

I should be happy with my Xander and two Camillas but dammit I want that Lucina.

At least I was able to sacrifice a Frederick to Ninian for Fortify Def 3 and New Moon/Luna.

Ninferno

Saw a screenshot of an lv 40 Bunny Camilla, 39/46/25/30/19. BST is 159, feels about right.

ATK and DEF are both pretty amazing, which makes her a great anti-physical mage. I have been relying on my +Spd Fury 3 Marth to deal with green mages and I can see this becoming a huge nightmare for me in the arena... Fortunately fliers are relatively easier to bait and single out as they ignoree terrain and get separated from the rest of the squad.

It's so sad that every time some new units show up my primary focus has always been how dangerous they are to me in the arena rather than "Just pulled a XXX!". The gacha god just hates me...

DooD1234

Got 65 orbs to pull with and stopped at 20 when I ended up with absolutely nothing special. Geez some of you guys are lucky. Now I'll just be sitting here waiting for the game to give me more orbs.

ggx2ac

Haven't got anything at the moment.

Whew, just finished a perfect arena win streak with 4634 points. I wonder if I'll get above 1k rank this time.

Shoyz

I burned through 150 gems and got /0/ 5-stars.
Then, in the next 70 gems, I got a Bunny Lucina, Chrom, Camilla, and a random 5star.

Kitoro

If I summoned with 17 orbs, and got all blue and green orbs, does the game allow for me to buy some more orbs mid-summoning so I can get the last orb at the discounted price?

Cerium

I think Camilla could have a place in Flier Emblem if she inherits Gronnblade+ and has a bunch of Goad Fliers stacked on her. Can you imagine?

If I summoned with 17 orbs, and got all blue and green orbs, does the game allow for me to buy some more orbs mid-summoning so I can get the last orb at the discounted price?

No.

edit: Maybe yes? I've never tried it.

Ninferno

I think so. When you click to open a stone without sufficient orbs it should prompt you the screen of purchasing orbs. I'm F2P so I'm not 100% sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom