• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

I guess I'll try for greens when I have orbs again. I wonder if Bunny Camilla will work for the voting gauntlet. Either way, a level 1 regular Camilla would be the best unit to have based on the last one. Both of mine are 4* 40s...

I'm not expecting to find anything, but who knows. It's not like I'll go 300 orbs without a 5* AGAIN, right?

redcrayon

the bridge map. fuck it to the depths of hades

god damn it

had a great run going

last map

why the fuck didn't this game allow you to rearrange from the beginning?

i'm so mad i might wait until the patch
I can see that if you mainly use melee infantry the bridges are a problem. I like that map, as if you use fliers any of the bridge/mountain/pool maps that limit the enemy team's mobility becomes a massive advantage to you.

13randO

Got bunny Camilla, with +atk -spd... Damn. Welp, I think I'm done with this banner unless there is some feasibility with b. Camilla (with her being a green mage flier and all).

Is it me or does the Easter character only appear in the top orb slot? Is this a pattern we can follow?

Edit, guess not looking at more screenshots

_Legacy_

god damn it

had a great run going

last map

Yeah I run all infantry and this one seems to pop up at when I'm on a good streak, almost always facing at least one flying unit as well.

Rodin

Are they seriously going to introduce Xander like this lol

Whatever, i need Lucina and Camilla and there's exactly 0 chances i'll get even one of them

I can see that if you mainly use melee infantry the bridges are a problem. I like that map, as if you use fliers any of the bridge/mountain/pool maps that limit the enemy team's mobility becomes a massive advantage to you.

My fliers don't have much in the way of kill power outside of Cordelia who's insanely fragile. I have Michalis of course but his kill potential is highly underwhelming unlike say Minerva. Especially with red units constantly swarming. At the end of the day you've gotta work with what you've got. Even with the right answers that particular map is a crapshoot depending on who starts where.

Like, if my team started mirrored I literally could have sleepwalked through it.

alcheim

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!

IgoSqil.jpg

It took all my orbs, including the rewards from the new events... but I got them all.

Whizkid7

I got Bunnymilla and Bunnycina in two 5 rolls. WELP guess I'm done with this banner!

Also their skills are kind of underwhelming huh? Minus that A slot for Bunnycina they don't have much going for them.

kewlmyc

Yeah, I'm content.

The Lucina is +Res/-Atk. *vomits*

god damn it

had a great run going

last map

I feel you, had my perfect run ruined this morning by this map on the last stage of arena.

Raysoul

For 80 orbs, I got two BunnyLucina and a 5 star Naga.

BunnyLucina's A skill is so good. I wonder what will happen if I equip Blaravenn on her.

I spent 35 orbs and came out with 5* Effie. Not the Easter Xander or Lucina of my dreams, but I have no good armor units so I'll take it. Also got my first 4* dancer with Olivia, so less feathers needed to promote the 3* I already have now.

Mupod

4386 for a perfect run. Fury on Lucina helped a little bit, hopefully enough to get me 1500 feathers this week as I was a mere 400 ranks short last time.

Came real close - got the lava map, dealt with Abel and Minerva by being aggressive early on and had Lucina take a choke point against a Ninian and Lyn. Lyn took a big chunk of Lucina's HP with the first hit, plus the loss from Fury put her real low. And then Lyn got a dance, but Vantage went off and it was over.

The lava map is definitely worse than the bridges for me, since you start in the cramped bottom part you can just get rushed down and it's a little harder to single out stragglers. I run multiple ranged so the bridge usually works in my favor.

Other then looks are these charactwrs worth it?

Bunny Lucina comes with a very interesting skill for inheritance, and Bunny Camilla is the only ranged flyer in the game. But their stats and other skills are nothing special. Their HP regen weapons might be nice for the upcoming survival map they've mentioned...?

Shinypogs

I know I'll get horrid arena scores and many broken winstreaks but I'm gonna try f.corrin. + spring camilla + merric + olivia. Aka team all the magic or team pls don't be Julia or Nino. Might pass savage blow from my 4* normal camilla to a spring camilla is that's allowed.

Also I have so many fem corrin now I'm eventually gonna make them all 5* and merge for extra tanky debuffer. Though I thi k im supposed to save one to give dark breath plus to someone but I forget who.

So the datamined banners are real meh to me for the foreseeable future.

Gotta wait 4 more days and see what the next arena is before going forth with FCorrin.

Mupod

So the datamined banners are real meh to me for the foreseeable future.

Gotta wait 4 more days and see what the next arena is before going forth with FCorrin.

The wyvern one looks interesting to me, but I don't have any 5* flyers or axes. Four greens (two of which can come as 5s naturally) gives a relatively high chance at finding a 5*, as someone with horrible luck that in itself is attractive. And if you somehow managed to find both Cherche and Camilla you could make a Brave Axe Cherche which would be fun.

Effie/Kagero in the 'battling Navarre' one would be worth it as well, but I'm a lot more hesitant on pulling blues right now.

Either way, I'm short on orbs and I am definitely not spending any more money for a long time. I'll probably make a halfhearted try on the easter banner just to see if I get something quickly.

I saw Lucina described as a weaker Linde, and with Linde having never been a focus character, that sounds like it could be worth some teams going for. The atk/spd +4 on initiating attack sounds nice as well.

The wyvern one looks interesting to me, but I don't have any 5* flyers or axes. Four greens (two of which can come as 5s naturally) gives a relatively high chance at finding a 5*, as someone with horrible luck that in itself is attractive. And if you somehow managed to find both Cherche and Camilla you could make a Brave Axe Cherche which would be fun.

Effie/Kagero in the 'battling Navarre' one would be worth it as well, but I'm a lot more hesitant on pulling blues right now.

Either way, I'm short on orbs and I am definitely not spending any more money for a long time. I'll probably make a halfhearted try on the easter banner just to see if I get something quickly.

Yea I could see value for some. I have a 5* Camilla and a 3* Cherche so I could make super Cherche if I wanted to, and I just may if she ends up as an arena bonus. And I already have Effie. I would be pulling colorless to go for Kagero, and I don't think I could handle seeing all those healers pull after pull.

Zafir

Okay, now I'm just mad.

I did the event stuff, got some more orbs and got a 3rd Spring Camilla.

It's like the game knows I don't like her and proceeds to give me her out of spite.

Even worse, it's the same nature as one i already had. Ie poor.

Mupod

I saw Lucina described as a weaker Linde, and with Linde having never been a focus character, that sounds like it could be worth some teams going for. The atk/spd +4 on initiating attack sounds nice as well.

Her special A slot skill is nice and her speed stat is great. But 40 attack...well, I'm leveling a Linde right now and that monster had 40 atk at around level 20. So not really in the same ballpark there, but between her awesome A slot and a -blade tome I think she could be very good if you got a +atk one and did some inheritance.

MANUELF

Banned
Did a full summon and dindt Get any Spring character,at least I got my first Fir I guess

Plus I got enough feathers to promoter my Reinhardt and What a BEAST with his 5* book, I one shotted everyone on the new paralogue

Her special A slot skill is nice and her speed stat is great. But 40 attack...well, I'm leveling a Linde right now and that monster had 40 atk at around level 20. So not really in the same ballpark there, but between her awesome A slot and a -blade tome I think she could be very good if you got a +atk one and did some inheritance.

She's probably closer to a Robin without colorless advantage and weaker defense and HP, but better Speed and a cool A skill.

Turns out I have some ingredients for super Cherche

Is it worthwhile pulling the trigger on a +Atk/-Spd Cherche? With a brave axe her speed is 20 so even with fortify fliers she's not really gonna double anything and probably get doubled by everything so having -Spd seems redundant.

Mupod

Turns out I have some ingredients for super Cherche

Is it worthwhile pulling the trigger on a +Atk/-Spd Cherche? With a brave axe her speed is 20 so even with fortify fliers she's not really gonna double anything and probably get doubled by everything so having -Spd seems redundant.

+atk/-spd is the one you want, yeah. The idea is she'd just murder everything in one hit like Reinhardt does.

as for whether she'd actually be effective, I do have some doubts. But as a flyer it'd be easy to keep her out of harm's way until needed.

Now I don't have a good Cherche, but I do have two Bartres with +atk -spd and I'm actually curious what he'd be like if you gave him a brave axe+. He comes with Fury and Brash Assault built-in, and he's tanky enough that he can actually live through being doubled by Lucina. His stats are extremely similar to Cherche. I don't see myself blowing tons of feathers on an experiment but I don't understand why Cherche alone is getting hyped for that setup.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Got a Bunny Lucina and Bunny Xander on my main account after using like 40 orbs :). Bunny Xander has 35 DEF at lvl 40 xD. Isn't that Effie tier DEF?

Also my luck on my main account and 5*s went up dramatically after getting no 5*s in like 200 orbs to start. I now have 7 (promoted Sharena & Nino to 5* myself) and have Takumi, Selena, Azura, Spring Xander, and Spring Lucina. Now I just realized I have 4 Blue 5*s xD.

Hubb

Spent all my orbs and got 2 chroms and 1 xander neither of the girls. Got the 2 I didn't want and didn't get the 2 I did want. sad.

+atk/-spd is the one you want, yeah. The idea is she'd just murder everything in one hit like Reinhardt does.

as for whether she'd actually be effective, I do have some doubts. But as a flyer it'd be easy to keep her out of harm's way until needed.

Now I don't have a good Cherche, but I do have two Bartres with +atk -spd and I'm actually curious what he'd be like if you gave him a brave axe+. He comes with Fury and Brash Assault built-in, and he's tanky enough that he can actually live through being doubled by Lucina. His stats are extremely similar to Cherche. I don't see myself blowing tons of feathers on an experiment but I don't understand why Cherche alone is getting hyped for that setup.

Yeah I'm not sure if it's just a theorycraft meme or if she's actually tearing it up. I'd hate to waste my Death Blow 3. Fortunately she doesn't really need much else.

I'd have to assume no one brings up Bartre since he can't fly.

redcrayon

My fliers don't have much in the way of kill power outside of Cordelia who's insanely fragile. I have Michalis of course but his kill potential is highly underwhelming unlike say Minerva. Especially with red units constantly swarming. At the end of the day you've gotta work with what you've got. Even with the right answers that particular map is a crapshoot depending on who starts where.

Like, if my team started mirrored I literally could have sleepwalked through it.
Absolutely, I understand entirely. 'You've got to work with what you've got' underpins a lot of FE:H, that's why I'm not too worried about arena- I seem to matched with people largely on my power level, rather than the whales where the teams are min/maxed and don't look that fun to fight.

I'm in awe of the people here who get perfect runs in the arena though- we've got some good players here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom