• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another order of nothing. It'd be easy to quit the game if it wasn't kind of fun behind the absolutely devilish RNG involved.

Guess that one 5 star Subaki ate up all the luck I'd accrued this past few weeks

Ninferno

I need every bit of of my will power to restrain myself from pulling from the Alm banner because I need Celica in my life. I'm sorry, Alm, but I simply can't pass on our angelic priestess
princess
, can I? I've pre-ordered your Amiibo though (along with Celica's), if that makes you feel better.

ggx2ac

Oh, so my Alm is HP Up, Res down according to the wiki.

I guess it's okay.

Isn't it a little late for that?

:p

I know I won't be able to spend money since I bought Persona 5 yesterday and April 18th is when I get Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.

macklelol

Managed to get Clair within a few pulls. It seems like she's -Atk, so that's pretty sad. Oh well, I'm sure she'll still be able to perform well enough with a ton of flier buffs.

ggx2ac

The crazy thing is when I used Hector in the stage with Alm. He couldn't counter, so Armoured unit users should be worried.

Although I don't know if Windsweep and Fire Sweep nullifies Vantage.

I assume it does.

I guess weapon breakers are needed to nullify sweep. Maybe.

When is Celica coming anyway? Are we just assuming she'll be on the next banner?

This is a pretty safe bet. There's a chance she gets delayed a month to kind of align with the western release but that seems kind of unlikely

Has the Battling Zephiel banner been datamined yet? We should be hearing about that soon I'd think.

Gonna bet on Oboro or Florina

Expect Oboro for maximum trollage

Ninferno

When is Celica coming anyway? Are we just assuming she'll be on the next banner?

She's definitely coming; we just don't know when. My money's on it happening next banner; but if IS want to factor in the promotion for SoV's release in the west then it could certainly happen a month later as well.

Ninferno

Has the Battling Zephiel banner been datamined yet? We should be hearing about that soon I'd think.

Here's hoping Linde will be on it. Blue mage against a red knight, can't go wrong with that :)
But deep down we all know it is going to be MRobin or Odin, not that they are bad though

I used alot of orbs during the bunny banner trying to get Camilla and by the end of it I just have a -atk spring Lucina and like 6 spring Chroms....oh well. time to save orbs for the inevitable swimsuit banner. I'm not really interested in this new one.

Westlo

Did my first 5 summon pull in a long time....

4 star Oboro
Claire
Takumi
4 star Lillina
4 star Chrom

Hopefully this Takumis ivs are better than my current minus attack one.

+attack and -res for this takumi, way better

Banners were actually becoming encrypted after the update yesterday. So until someone cracks those, we will know when IS let us know.
Sneaky.

Here's hoping Linde will be on it. Blue mage against a red knight, can't go wrong with that :)
But deep down we all know it is going to be MRobin or Odin, not that they are bad though
I got Linde in my mad quest for Bunny Xander. I'd love to see 5* Odin, as I'd like to add him to my team.

A Linde banner would be bank for the devs though.

nubbe

only cost 9 orbs, wooho

DXdHlU3.png

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Yesssss finally got a deathless run. 4748.

These new sweeper skills look scary. Most of my team is based around counterattacking.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hmm Lukas seems pretty good and probably the unit we will see most. His stats are pretty high. Crazy defense.

Oxx

I got 5* Bunny Chrom and 5* Alm out of my last 60 orbs, so not too bad.

I guess. I don't even know what's up or down anymore.

I had 25 orbs to start. First pull I got a 4* hinata and Catria, so great skill fodder. Backed out. Then this happened.....

Lukas is +atk/-def. which is fine by me as that still puts him at 35 defense.

Linde is +hp/-res (por que!?) at least it isn't a bane to atk or spd. She should still wreck things. Going to put blarblade+ on her to join Nino and Eirika at some point.

This is perfect. This is my alt account that doesn't have a blue mage or a good blue tank (other has Bunnicina and Effie and my Ephraim is -def as well)

woopWOOP

Pfffft, 100 orbs down the drain. I wanted atleast one of the new characters. Nothing but 3/4 star fodder

Atleast I got 4 past units out of it that I didn't get before. I kind of enjoy the collection aspect, keep atleast one of each around.

Mupod

All the new units seem to be buttcheeks, my orbs are safe I think. Hit and Run is poorly translated and it's just Drag Back minus the dragging, it's pretty cool at least. But Alm and Faye have unimpressive stats and the others aren't too special either. Guess I'm just waiting for them to announce the arena bonus heroes.

I've got a +SPD Setsuna that could use the Firesweep Bow, it'd be a similar setup to the Brave Bow Setsuna that I can't create due to a lack of Brave Bows or Life and Death 3. But I can't think of any situations I'd actually bring that character over what I already have.

The 'battling Zephiel' banner was not datamined and it appears to be a result of them encrypting those files now. Sneaky. Edit: I see this was already posted, but yeah.

Since it's likely that Ryoma will appear in Xander's banner, worst case scenario I just hoard orbs for another 2-3 weeks and go all in on lobster. I've got no fodder to fix up Olivia if I end up promoting her, though.

Rodin

-def isn't good for a tank unit like Nowi. But she doesn't really like banes in any stat. I have a -atk/+res nowi and i don't want to promote her either because -atk is also bad. I think neutral or -hp are probably her best natures.

So up to you if you want to spend resources on a less than ideal nature Nowi.

That's less than ideal, but probably not ruinously so. I think it's fine as long as she's not -spd, since her speed hovers around the threshold of not getting doubled by too many things. -Def +Res makes her a better magic tank and a worse physical tank, but she's still pretty durable overall. And since magic users are one of the things she can bait and counter thanks to her distant counter weapon, it's still worth something.

+Res also helps her fight other dragons.

Thanks, i'll bring her to lvl 40 and see how it goes.

Anyway i don't know how guys manage to get the banner heroes in the first pull or so lol

I still haven't found a single one of the spring heroes

All the new units seem to be buttcheeks, my orbs are safe I think. Hit and Run is poorly translated and it's just Drag Back minus the dragging, it's pretty cool at least. But Alm and Faye have unimpressive stats and the others aren't too special either. Guess I'm just waiting for them to announce the arena bonus heroes.

I've got a +SPD Setsuna that could use the Firesweep Bow, it'd be a similar setup to the Brave Bow Setsuna that I can't create due to a lack of Brave Bows or Life and Death 3. But I can't think of any situations I'd actually bring that character over what I already have.

The 'battling Zephiel' banner was not datamined and it appears to be a result of them encrypting those files now. Sneaky. Edit: I see this was already posted, but yeah.

Since it's likely that Ryoma will appear in Xander's banner, worst case scenario I just hoard orbs for another 2-3 weeks and go all in on lobster. I've got no fodder to fix up Olivia if I end up promoting her, though.

Yea not a terribly exciting banner outside of what some of the new skills do for SI. I'm happy to land Lukas as I was looking for a high defense character. That has quenched my thirst for pulling and not even going to tempt fate on my main account.

Mupod

Did some testing with the calculator and changed a Niles to have the same stats as Faye. I was a bit worried about her being able to threaten Linde or Hector, but she'd get doubled and killed by Linde with no chance of counterattack even with her high Res and Linde not in Desperation range. And she'd do like 1 damage to +DEF Hector.

Alm is even less threatening. Sure, he won't eat counterattacks from Hector, but he'd need 2-3 turns to kill. In that time he's probably been nuked by Linde or one rounded by Lucina about 5 times over. I'm not sure what he's actually dangerous to. Edit: I guess he'd be great against Swordbreaker/Quick Riposte Nowi.

Now, these skills on OTHER units could be nasty surprises, especially since I rely heavily on baiting out the first attack to wipe out one of their guys. On a unit that isn't slow as shit, the Firesweep Bow CAN double and that's when it's scary.

But I'm not rich enough in 5* to even consider doing that kind of thing yet. I do need to start preparing to see them in Arena though, I mean I've seen Distant Counter Bunny Chrom and equally silly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom