• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

Decided to try with my new zealand account. Seems fun, and got 5-Lucina on the first summon blitz.

So the only way to save the account is with a NNID right? No ID/password combo to change to a new device on?

Alkez

Log into your My Nintendo account and press the "Get 10 Orbs" button under Rewards. It gives you 10 Orbs.
Tap the fountain on the bottom right of your base and then tap the glowing coin on the top right.

It should take you to the reward screen and allow you to redeem directly from the app.
i had trouble finding this too u have to go to mynintendo and log in and go to the rewards page and u will find it featured there

Awesome thanks all. Managed to get them now. Unsure if I should use em now or not. Got 5* Roy but would also like Camilla or Tharja.

giphy.gif

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Decided to try with my new zealand account. Seems fun, and got 5-Lucina on the first summon blitz.

So the only way to save the account is with a NNID right? No ID/password combo to change to a new device on?

I wish a password. No other way. Namco spoiled us.

kiri

At work right now so can't play - how is everyone liking the game so far?

Any pointers for when I open the app? Is there a starting element of RNG? Will I be needing to re-roll etc?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks. And it looks like it's all about the lolis at the moment...

Never expect otherwise. ;)

So I've never actually played a FE game, but I'm pretty stoked for this. Anything worth noting or any videos about the gameplay I can check out to have a BIT of an idea of what's going on?

L~A

Seems like there is jailbreak detection?
Or does the game just crash at beginning loading?

Shouldn't crash. Certainly isn't for me, or various people I know using an emulator.

What do you have? My old s3 is barely able to get it going yet runs he arthstone just fine. I got past the fight with vision, downloaded a second huge file and since then my phone keeps giving me the. Unfortunately fire emblem heroes has stopped. Error and closing.

Maybe that just too old and underpowered.

Personally, using old ass Galaxy Note 1 (originally released in 2011), and game is running fine.

TrutaS

Game is incredibly polished. Has a super high-quality feel to it, for a free mobile game. Core gameplay is simple but fun, and I think a very good start for a game I expect to be successful and have many events and updates, if it's anything like Record Keeper. It's making me want to play more Fire Emblems.

ggx2ac

Looks like I can just auto-battle the way through rerolls.

Stat growths on level up are random right?

Looks very likely. I even forgot that your character loses the experience they gained if they die in a stage because I leveled up Lyn to 10 twice.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Didn't take long for us to get those obnoxious "hey I rolled multiple 5-star units. Is this good?????" posts ;)

Jeffrey

Rooted devices folks delete this file for Rerolling so you don't have to re-download the 300 mb

Tips (those with rooted phones):

Open File explorer
Find "com.nintendo.zaba" and open
Find the "shared_prefs" folder
Delete the "deviceAccount.xml"

Quonny

Didn't take long for us to get those obnoxious "hey I rolled multiple 5-star units. Is this good?????" posts ;)

Normally it'd be whatever.

But at this point, we know nothing about the game. Hell, a 4* could become the best unit in the game.

Not that I'm mad or even annoyed, just funny.

Roll for your favorite characters, at this point. And then if you're concerned about tier lists, save your gems until a meta forms, and pull.

Totakeke

Haha, I was wondering what happened if you got stone colors on the summoning screen that you don't like. No, you can't restart and change without rolling. :p

Quonny

Auto battle in this game is set up nicely.

You units don't automatically do the most effective moves, but they're not idiots. I hate when I can't auto battle easy stages because the AI is too stupid, but I hate it when I can just auto battle and never actually play.

Totakeke

So you can use multiples of the same unit in battle. Also the stats are random when you roll too. I wonder if that means you can roll a 5* with shitty stats on roll and also crappy stat ups on level up.

Gemini

Neo Member
Rerolled a nice account then got this error and can't get in anymore.

MZDh7b1.png

Anyone else? Don't really want to start over but it seems to be the working solution right now?

ggx2ac

Normally it'd be whatever.

But at this point, we know nothing about the game. Hell, a 4* could become the best unit in the game.

Not that I'm mad or even annoyed, just funny.

Roll for your favorite characters, at this point. And then if you're concerned about tier lists, save your gems until a meta forms, and pull.

No, since you are locked out from learning skills depending on your rarity, the highest rarity is always the best. (Plus your base stats are higher as you go)

I have a Gunther 4*, he is good because he has 3 movement, hits hard and, has strong defense.

But he would definitely become better if I got him to 5*.

Arizato

Anyone else having problems creating a Nintendo Account? I can't receive the confirmation E-mail. Already checked my Spam folder as well.

Quonny

No, since you are locked out from learning skills depending on your rarity, the highest rarity is always the best. (Plus your base stats are higher as you go)

I have a Gunther 4*, he is good because he has 3 movement, hits hard and, has strong defense.

But he would definitely become better if I got him to 5*.

Right, this is what I meant. Just because something is 5* base (meaning no 4* version exists) that doesn't mean that they're automatically the best (especially in the future). While they are likely the best, we don't know the gaps in power at end game, etc.

A 4* (that will turn into a 5*) could be the best unit in the game with time invested, balance changes, new systems, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom