• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGiKerot

Been live in the UK for at least half an hour, but I keep getting communications errors.

It's been on UK iTunes for at least four hours - I downloaded it this morning. Admittedly, mind you, it was hidden about a dozen entires deep in the search results under a bunch of cheap games that'd had the words "Fire", "Emblem" and "Heroes" sandwiched into their titles at various intervals.

Ninferno

Just got the time to clear a few chapters on normal mode and holy shit the core gameplay has some legit Fire Emblem in it, and I had some legit fun. I can't believe I'm saying this for a mobile game; I think the world is coming to an end...

kswiston

I got 5* Marth and 5* Hawkeye on my first set of rolls. I am not set on a specific unit. Are either of those decent to start with?

ViviOggi

Took me a couple of rerolls but I managed to snatch a 5* Lyn and just now pulled a 5* Effie, SeemsGood

The fuck is this rtz tier menu theme though

Shinypogs

Downloaded it. Runs smoothly, even if my device is pretty old.
What do you have? My old s3 is barely able to get it going yet runs he arthstone just fine. I got past the fight with vision, downloaded a second huge file and since then my phone keeps giving me the. Unfortunately fire emblem heroes has stopped. Error and closing.

Maybe that just too old and underpowered.

Majukun

so..summoning in succession means less gems spent..but how does that work after the 5th one? do you keep summoning with 3 stones or it resets back to 5?

Sarcasm

As far as I can tell it goes:

1. Download the application, do not pair an account
2. Clear the tutorial
3. After completing the tutorial, clear the introduction
4. Get an orb from the owl in the upper right
5. Go to gacha page and turn pickup gacha
6. Uninstall if the target character does not appear
7. Go to Step 1

I haven't actually been able to do this yet because I get login errors, but that's Google translated from a JP reroll guide.

Welp too late I linked.

Honestly I probably won't get far in as I don't really use my phone.

My Google Play store is once again screwing me and saying it hasn't released yet. Is there a place I could sideload it from or something?

ggx2ac

What do you have? My old s3 is barely able to get it going yet runs he arthstone just fine. I got past the fight with vision, downloaded a second huge file and since then my phone keeps giving me the. Unfortunately fire emblem heroes has stopped. Error and closing.

I've seen the RAM usage say 447MB on average and 1.2GB max if that were to occur.

That's probably the reason why they say Android phones with 2GB of RAM for requirements but someone else here mentioned they got by fine with 1GB of RAM on their phone.

g.r.e.

Is this a good pull or should I reroll?
hhXqVb2.jpg

Qurupeke

Xperia SP, which should be similar to S3.

WarAdept

Man this game it's so well made, You would think Nintendo has been making mobile games for quite some time.

It's been made by DeNA. They've had loads of practice with Final Fantasy: Record Keeper.

... 14th reroll. Game refuses to give me a 5*. It's fucking early days RK all over again.

Tbh, when this drops, on the store, I'm probably not going to bother rerolling . Sounds like a hassle, and a long term grind means I won't just get the guys I want and immediately forget it exists.

Great news about the RAM requirement being flexible BTW!

So when should i start rolling my hero? After the tutorial and getting the 15 Prisma Orbs or can i get more orbs soon after and i should wait till then?

edit.

Opps just saw the posts above. Will do so before my 1st draw.

Majukun

found a roy 4 star..can he evolve to a 5 stars?

also...got 3 4 stars and 2 3 stars..i suppose i can reroll much better?
only way to reroll is cancel the game data and restart?

Gutss

Whats the difference with a 5 star focus unit rather than a normal 5 star? Got a 5 star tiki,takumi and a 4 star robin dont know if this a good pulls.

Ken

Damn the dream, congrats!

Still haven't pulled a single Camilla after 5 hours.
Even worse, most pulls don't even have any green orbs, lol.

i kept getting trolled by pairs or triplets of green orbs turning into ugly old dudes like that butz (?) guy with the axe zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom