• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLC5fyzm.png

I wanted Tharja so bad I don't know what to do... Do I keep them or it can get much better than this?

tiki 5 stars is amazing

Shinypogs

I've seen the RAM usage say 447MB on average and 1.2GB max if that were to occur.

That's probably the reason why they say Android phones with 2GB of RAM for requirements but someone else here mentioned they got by fine with 1GB of RAM on their phone.
Interesting maybe I can finale something tp get my phone to accept it. Like I said earlier it even ran pokemon go half decently back when I played that so no idea why it's fussing with this.

Shengar

Tutorial > Pick up the 2 orbs from owl at the castle > Pull 4 times

If you don't like what you have then you can redownload the app and restart.

Don't link your Nintendo ID until you decide on what you want.

Damn, I already link my ninty account. Well it's not a problem anyway since Maribelle isn't in the game yet.

Nightbird

I've seen the RAM usage say 447MB on average and 1.2GB max if that were to occur.

That's probably the reason why they say Android phones with 2GB of RAM for requirements but someone else here mentioned they got by fine with 1GB of RAM on their phone.

Aye, that was me!

Acer z520 is my phone. (1GB RAM Model)

It does chug sometimes (namely at the beginning of an map, and sometimes when a special attack is being used), but other than that it runs surprisingly smooth, which is a big surprise for me, because most smartphone games tend to run at the framerate of an flipbook on my phone

Alkez

Apparently you get 10 orbs when you link your account but I didn't get anything. Has anyone linked their account already and if so did you get the orbs?

McNum

Apparently you get 10 orbs when you link your account but I didn't get anything. Has anyone linked their account already and if so did you get the orbs?
Log into your My Nintendo account and press the "Get 10 Orbs" button under Rewards. It gives you 10 Orbs.

Caim

Tap the fountain on the bottom right of your base and then tap the glowing coin on the top right.

It should take you to the reward screen and allow you to redeem directly from the app.

Hyunashi

Mp2jXyE.png

First roll, are the two 5 stars I rolled decent enough that I wont have to subject myself to any rerolling? (Camilla does look dam fine)

i had trouble finding this too u have to go to mynintendo and log in and go to the rewards page and u will find it featured there

Mp2jXyE.png

First roll, are the two 5 stars I rolled decent enough that I wont have to subject myself to any rerolling? (Camilla does look dam fine)

imo tiki and camilla are amazing units with a lot of versatlity ( tiki can aoe heal and her special is amazing and camilla can do aoe damage with a skill)

dadjumper

Played about an hour of this and I'm not big on it at all. I feel like it's missing a lot of the strategy of real FE, the writing is pretty dry and the charm isn't there. Not for me, back to Awakening

Kouriozan

5* rates being 6% (3% focus/3% off banner) is pretty decent for a Gacha.

EDIT : saw 3.65% once, I guess it goes up if you don't pull a 5*.

Played about an hour of this and I'm not big on it at all. I feel like it's missing a lot of the strategy of real FE, the writing is pretty dry and the charm isn't there. Not for me, back to Awakening

man if even awakening has more depth than heroes, it must really be a straight forward game

butman

Bland game. Hope this will never be the future of FE.

Rootbeer

Banned
is it available now on US Play Store??

I just entered the US store through VPN and it says it isn't available...
No.

people will be sure to point it out when it's up.

My iPhone 7 Plus hungers for this game. ugh. stuck on crappy android emulators right now

Quonny

To everyone asking about tier lists, what units are good, etc etc.

Game has been out for hours. Reroll for your favorite characters, reroll for just some 5* you think look cool, or don't reroll at all. Tier lists at this point are a joke.

Shinypogs

Aye, that was me!

Acer z520 is my phone. (1GB RAM Model)

It does chug sometimes (namely at the beginning of an map, and sometimes when a special attack is being used), but other than that it runs surprisingly smooth, which is a big surprise for me, because most smartphone games tend to run at the framerate of an flipbook on my phone
Hmm maybe I need to try reinstalling then idk. It's weird when my phone runs some shit just fine and freaks out about other apps.

I had communications errors which the only way I could get around were to delete the app and reinstall, hooray for 400mb download again.

Scrounged enough orbs to actually pull this time. 5* "Kid" Tiki and four 3*s (Eliwood, Fir, Florina and Azama). Yeah the pull was one blue, three red and a grey.

This lot seems like it will be a big improvement on the 2*s I was using. Plus being able to heal is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom