• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

PtM

Banned
imagepts5c.png

imagenps9n.png

Can't play tho, shit keeps crashing.

My second 5 characters are kinda meh. Four 3 stars and one 4 star. Oh well, I got Olivia, which is cool.

Still waiting for a mage girl though...

Weebos

Banned
I just got Draug. He has some good skills, odd weapon choice though. Zero speed and wielding a Brave Sword? He needs to be faster to hit multiple times. He also has the skill Lunge, and Pavise: Reduces damage by 50% against adjacent enemies.

C3qsm55UEAAzX3d.jpg

I thought that was Gatrie based on the art.

latest

FE9 and FE10 aren't in this yet though, right?

ggx2ac

19+1 does not equal 20. That's right, merging allies that give you the +1 level bonus doesn't increase your actual level for when you want to unlock potential to increase rarity.

I thought that was Gatrie based on the art.

latest

FE9 and FE10 aren't in this yet though, right?

Don't look up what Draug looks like in FE Shadow Dragon, I'm surprised they made him look good in FEH.

Downloading now...I linked my nintendo account, can I eventually reroll? I noticed that the tutorial is very short (if the first 2 prologues are the tutorial)

PK Gaming

A tier list made in less than a day isn't going to be that accurate folks

Camilla being at the very top seems like business as usual though, lol

vareon

Non-5* unique characters have pretty good skills anyway if you raise them to 5*.

The Cordelia 5* I have wields the Brave Lance+ so she can attack 4 times if she is faster than the enemy and, she has the skill Galeforce which Lyn also has, this allows you act twice during a turn if you initiate an attack against something, you get to move again after.

Gunter has the skill Harsh Penalty, did you get attacked by a thief and had your stats lowered? Harsh Penalty reverses it and it becomes a buff for you.

I just got Draug. He has some good skills, odd weapon choice though. Zero speed and wielding a Brave Sword? He needs to be faster to hit multiple times. He also has the skill Lunge, and Pavise: Reduces damage by 50% against adjacent enemies.

C3qsm55UEAAzX3d.jpg

Wow, Draug sure has gone better since his #FE days.

Chairhome

I keep getting server error 803-3001. Is that cause I'm rooted, cause I sidelined and I'm in the US, or is that just regular server issues?

Is there some sort of basic beginners guide to the systems of the game, i've only just started but I have no idea what most of the stuff on the main screen is even for.

Golnei

I got a 3-star Wrys, Jagen and Arthur, with two Lon'qus - and only remembered I had linked my account after summoning them. I've never known suffering like this.

Draxal

I got a 3-star Wrys, Jagen and Arthur, with two Lon'qus - and only remembered I had linked my account after summoning them. I've never known suffering like this.

You can delink iirc go to acct management. Not sure what happens cu I never tried it.

Ryoma is possibly super OP, busted-style.

With his Raijinto weapon upgrade he counters all enemy attacks, regardless of range, with full power melee attacks. His damage output and his speed are also very high.

So you just throw a defense buff on him and put him in range of everything and the whole enemy team will suicide onto him. For every 3 or 4 damage he takes, he dishes out like 20+ damage, twice. Heal him up and do it again. Ends up being a bit of an XP hog but he's incredibly good.

I'd be surprised of anyone is better than him, though I need to unlock Galeforce on Lyn still so she might give him a run for his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom