• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vareon

I don't know if this is because it's the first time I played a gacha game on release, it feels kind of...bare bones at the moment? There's no daily quest or secondary activity to pursue. Castle building requires Orb which makes me very reluctant. I feel there's a lot more to do in Yu-gi-oh! Duel Links, for instance.

Wait, this game is coming to iOS today? I thought it was coming to Android first?

Shit, I'll have to download it
if it ever launches in the US

Rixa

Ok. Iam good to go.
2nd Reroll.

Screenshot_20170202-155814.png

2 Scrubs that are max 4*.

- 3* Hana
- 3* Stahl

But the rest were nice

- 4* Catria (can go to 5*)
- 5* Hawkeye
- 5* Marth

Not sure who would be 4th member on team?

Screenshot_20170202-160115.png

Kuntz

Rerolled a nice account then got this error and can't get in anymore.

MZDh7b1.png

Anyone else? Don't really want to start over but it seems to be the working solution right now?

I had to uninstall and reinstall (and redownload...) and it worked again.

akileese

I already droped some coins T_T

Worth it tho!

I also pulled gain and got 4-⭐Adult Tiki

I dropped some play credit on orbs and got a 5 star Minerva. Worth it.

e: If you want to play it on Android and in America and in English, you can get the Qoo APK and just download it. The app is entirely localized in English and when it goes up in NA it will show up in your installed apps on the play store.

Rootbeer

Banned
rerolling progres.... got an account with 5* Lucina, but the other units were ehh. I'm saving it, will go back to that account if I can't roll anything a little more well-rounded.

Cool that I got her though!

well that was annoying. got another 20 orbs and went into crafting. 3/5 were colorless orbs

should i just quit if i'm going for one of the 5 stars? I did manage to get Sakura and some other healer though, not that I wanted them

Totakeke

Unless they have stat altering items, seems like how good some characters are will be very dependent on their stats. There's a bunch of skills that depends on your stats.

This seems like an interesting set of skills even for a 3*.

Ken

well that was annoying. got another 20 orbs and went into crafting. 3/5 were colorless orbs

should i just quit if i'm going for one of the 5 stars? I did manage to get Sakura and some other healer though, not that I wanted them

Takumi the bow dude is base 5* from colorless.

Also I didn't see FEH's Trust Master Reward analogue yet. 🤔

Kouriozan

Finally done using all my stamina, don't seem like there is a reason to grind for stuff but I guess the mats to evolve characters to 4* or 5* will be rare or something.

Syntsui

Downloaded the apk, time to reroll hard for Lucia. Is she even good? I just love her design.

It seems Tiki is the best possible pull right now.

Draxal

Finally done using all my stamina, don't seem like there is a reason to grind for stuff but I guess the mats to evolve characters to 4* or 5* will be rare or something.

You will need badges, gotten from daily training and wings (the best way to get these are from arena season rewards it seems).

To move from four to five star you will need wings and greater badges (which require you to beat the sixth strata of training).

Kouriozan

You will need badges, gotten from daily training and wings (the best way to get these are from arena it seems).

To move from four to five star you will need wings and greater badges (which require you to beat the sixth strata of training).

I see, thanks.
Will do some rerolling on an emulator while waiting for my stamina to replenish.

Caim

I don't know if this is because it's the first time I played a gacha game on release, it feels kind of...bare bones at the moment? There's no daily quest or secondary activity to pursue. Castle building requires Orb which makes me very reluctant. I feel there's a lot more to do in Yu-gi-oh! Duel Links, for instance.

Looks like there are just monthly quests, but not many unless there will be dailies later.

Soph

The character art is sometimes really good and sometimes really bad. Matthew for example looks like utter shit, I don't even recognize the guy, at least he should have that Matthew smirk.

Still not live where I am (Canada). I am heading off to work, I will have to play it sometime later this evening. Hopefully it is up by then.

ggx2ac

Unless they have stat altering items, seems like how good some characters are will be very dependent on their stats. There's a bunch of skills that depends on your stats.

This seems like an interesting set of skills even for a 3*.

Non-5* unique characters have pretty good skills anyway if you raise them to 5*.

The Cordelia 5* I have wields the Brave Lance+ so she can attack 4 times if she is faster than the enemy and, she has the skill Galeforce which Lyn also has, this allows you act twice during a turn if you initiate an attack against something, you get to move again after.

Gunter has the skill Harsh Penalty, did you get attacked by a thief and had your stats lowered? Harsh Penalty reverses it and it becomes a buff for you.

I just got Draug. He has some good skills, odd weapon choice though. Zero speed and wielding a Brave Sword? He needs to be faster to hit multiple times. He also has the skill Lunge, and Pavise: Reduces damage by 50% against adjacent enemies.

C3qsm55UEAAzX3d.jpg

Totakeke

Non-5* unique characters have pretty good skills anyway if you raise them to 5*.

The Cordelia 5* I have wields the Brave Lance+ so she can attack 4 times if she is faster than the enemy and, she has the skill Galeforce which Lyn also has, this allows you act twice during a turn if you initiate an attack against something, you get to move again after.

Gunter has the skill Harsh Penalty, did you get attacked by a thief and had your stats lowered? Harsh Penalty reverses it and it becomes a buff for you.

I just got Draug. He has some good skills, odd weapon choice though. Zero speed and wielding a Brave Sword? He needs to be faster to hit multiple times. He also has the skill Lunge, and Pavise: Reduces damage by 50% against adjacent enemies.

Cool, I was wondering how exactly Harsh Penalty works. You could have multiple characters with debuffs on normal attacks and Harsh Penalty and that could stack up pretty good against tougher enemies.

There'll be probably a lot of grinding involved with lower star characters. Low stat growth means they'll be far less effective in battles as well. I'm definitely wondering what happens if a 5* can end up with crappy stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom