• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Some of you are putting way too much effort and thought into rerolling on a game that just came out and will have stronger units and likely game changing systems in the near future.

Like, you're playing day one. You automatically get 2 more orbs than anyone who doesn't start today. So if you accidentally pull 4 instead of 5, oh well. If you pull a 5* and are still talking about rerolling, stop. Just play. This is gacha. The shit you think is amazing at launch may become utter shit in two months and the stuff you think is shit now may become the best unit in the game.

This right here. Expect that whenever the first big content update comes that your favorite Waifu or Husbando will be left in the dust for either the new shiny powerful one or a new version of that Character. 5* characters that are top now might end up as trash filler later on.

Caim

AYB3pc6.png

how lucky am i

Wanderer5

I got a 5*, but along with three 3* and one 4*.

Hinoka 5*
Caeda 4*
Lissa 3*
Laslow 3*
Barst 3*

Hm getting Marth or Roy would be nice, but maybe I should call it with getting a 5*. Least Hinoka and Caeda seems nice.

Okay, time to roll. I don't want to reroll. I'm rooting for Lucina or Tharja. Chrom or Camilla would be fine, too.

Here we go...

3 star Eliwood :(
3 star Olivia :(
3 star Nino :mad:
5 star Robin!
And... 3 star Cecilia

Well. Hmm. Maybe I WILL reroll.

Edit: Eh, fuck it. I'll keep what I have.

L~A

Yeah. I'm guessing it's due to the servers being swamped?

I don't think so. App works again if you delete + reinstall (+ redownload). Seems to be an issue with the app, will probably need an update.

People links with the NNID without want it, and I can't still do it since this morning because I get a null link. :S

Got it myself, but trying again worked after several attempts. Not sure what was wrong, tbh.

My roll was crap and I want to reroll. The "Delete Data" option that I carefully checked to make sure was there before I started the game seems to have gone missing.

There aren't enough expletives in the world. Trump this.

B00TE

Having a lot of fun with this. Got Lilina now too and she's just nuking things. Had to stop and charge my phone for a bit lol.

After castle upgrades is there any reason to not just burn orbs on summons? Not seeing other spending options other than restore stamina shit

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
and I just clicked for the 10 points orbs on my nintendo and I linked the game to my nintendo id, but nothing? Do I have to do something?

Sorry for the questions guys.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone seen Owain yet? His art...is...uhh...not what I expected. If no one has seen it, I'll upload it.

EDIT:

Jesus Christ what is this Odin clown wearing

Seems like someone else found it. Hehe.

Some of you are putting way too much effort and thought into rerolling on a game that just came out and will have stronger units and likely game changing systems in the near future.

Like, you're playing day one. You automatically get 2 more orbs than anyone who doesn't start today. So if you accidentally pull 4 instead of 5, oh well. If you pull a 5* and are still talking about rerolling, stop. Just play. This is gacha. The shit you think is amazing at launch may become utter shit in two months and the stuff you think is shit now may become the best unit in the game.
bruh gotta roll those in lolday 1 tier list or progress is doom! :^)
I think there's an EXP glitch in the game. Sometimes during a regular attack but more often during a counter attack or a final blow that triggers mission complete, no experience is rewarded. Anyone else notice this or is there something I'm missing regarding this? Finally, is there any way to report bugs?
there's ingame customer support where you can submit an enquiry to them. use that for reporting bugs

Caim

I think there's an EXP glitch in the game. Sometimes during a regular attack but more often during a counter attack or a final blow that triggers mission complete, no experience is rewarded. Anyone else notice this or is there something I'm missing regarding this? Finally, is there any way to report bugs?

Are you overleveled?

I also think there is also an exp gain cap, I was in training tower letting Camilla tank hits while Serra kept healing her every turn and eventually she stopped gaining exp.

Stantron

Sorry if dumb question, how exactly do you do a multi roll I hear about?
I have 20 orbs, and I see the "Summon" 5 orb button. A popup to Redeem 5 orbs shows up.
Do I redeem that 4 times, or is there something else I need to do?

Caim

Sorry if dumb question, how exactly do you do a multi roll I hear about?
I have 20 orbs, and I see the "Summon" 5 orb button. A popup to Redeem 5 orbs shows up.
Do I redeem that 4 times, or is there something else I need to do?

Yeah redeem until you pull all 5 orbs.

Got kicked out, and now getting communication error 803-3001 on title screen. Apparently from high stress on server? It's been 10 mins still can't get in

15 rerolls still haven't seen a 5* and only 3 4*'s I think. I see my shit luck outside of FFBE continues...which means I will pull a Randi tomorrow in that game.

WhyMe6

Are you overleveled?

I also think there is also an exp gain cap, I was in training tower letting Camilla tank hits while Serra kept healing her every turn and eventually she stopped gaining exp.

Ah, this could be it. For me, it isn't behaving like a cap, it's definitely seems to be a level thing. I initially thought that but couldn't find any info in any FAQs about it, and I assumed I would still receive 1 exp ala regular FE but maybe they reduced it to zero.

Kinsei

Banned
This is a nice little FE lite. I can definitely see myself pulling it out when I'm in line or on a bus.

Why does my archer have the best defense out of all of my characters? Him and Roy are damn near unstoppable.

Gonna root my older phone to be able to reroll without redownloading anything! Got a 4* Cherche on my first reroll and she is one of my favorite characters. However, I don't think she will be that great and the other 3 pulls were not so good 3*.

What is bad is that I know that in a few weeks from now, no matter what I do I will probably have Cherche, Cordelia and a few of the other characters I like, even if I will be far from getting all of them. What is worse is that most of them will probably quickly end up never being in my party and I know that! Gacha fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom