• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT7| #Swelfies, Trap Lords, and Quadzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Competition over, waiting on results. Got my ass kicked though. Tired as hell and surrounded by strong mofos even at novice. Will post more and videos later.

3phemeral

Has MyFitnessPal been getting worse since their acquisition? I don't recall their info being this inaccurate. What makes it worse is that it's supposedly verified data:

4hhuOh

[edit] Never mind. They have the serving sizes listed incorrectly. Starbucks lists their info as a single serving size while MFP lists it as half of Starbucks. Also is missing vitamin percentages, which should be counted for verified products. The serving should say "half a bar" or something more obvious.

Hiz_95

I've not tried good mornings, cheers. Stiff leg deadlifts are "interesting" for me as I have hypermobility in my knees which means that rather than going straight, they bend backwards like some sort of freaked out chicken with a barbell.

You want a slight bend in your knees during sldls. Everyone means different things when they say sldls, but the way I do them is just like a regular deadlift (pull every rep from a dead stop). But with your legs as straight as they can be without rounding your lumbar at the bottom position. I've never heard of anyone having the flexibility to set up with completely locked legs and a neutral lumbar.
Initiate the setup by pushing your hips straight back perpendicular in direction to the floor.
My hamstrings used to be a weak point of mine but after including these and a glute ham raise sorta thing with the lat pull down machine they're now a strength of mine.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You're a winner regardless of where you placed Brolic. It wasn't an even playing field and you knew that going in. More power to you brotha!

BumRush

Awesome work, brolic. Your attitude is amazing and the fact that you were competitive with these guys is what matters. Can't wait to see where you go now that you know the ropes.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
You're a winner regardless of where you placed Brolic. It wasn't an even playing field and you knew that going in. More power to you brotha!

Congrats brolic, excellent for your first time out. Definitely keep going.

Awesome work, brolic. Your attitude is amazing and the fact that you were competitive with these guys is what matters. Can't wait to see where you go now that you know the ropes.

Great work Brolic. :) It's all about the experience and getting through it all. You did great man! You've worked your ass off.

Thanks gentlemen. If you don't mind I'll post this now, and post it again at post one next page.

Mini writeup and playlist of videos. I know exactly what held me back and it's priority one on training. Speed and conditioning. My short fat ass needs to get faster and work cardio. Nothing really felt super heavy and I got beat by conditioning and speed. Both I know I definitely can improve. This competition was awesome. I've been training strongman for 4 months and specifically for is competition for only 6 weeks. I also cut 15lbs in 6 weeks. Most people were super nice and this was super fun. Also, I'm completely wrecked. My body hurts all over. Thanks again for all the support and feel free to comment on how I did with the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7-vuqAmBRT083uo1_3_beX-jXupoNmN1

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks gentlemen. If you don't mind I'll post this now, and post it again at post one next page.

Mini writeup and playlist of videos. I know exactly what held me back and it's priority one on training. Speed and conditioning. My short fat ass needs to get faster and work cardio. Nothing really felt super heavy and I got beat by conditioning and speed. Both I know I definitely can improve. This competition was awesome. I've been training strongman for 4 months and specifically for is competition for only 6 weeks. I also cut 15lbs in 6 weeks. Most people were super nice and this was super fun. Also, I'm completely wrecked. My body hurts all over. Thanks again for all the support and feel free to comment on how I did with the videos.

Awesome shit! Also great you can see exactly what to
improve and know how. Very happy!

GrapeApes

Well guess my 1RM for deadlits is 345 lbs. Was trying for 4 but not glad I got 1 rep. Now I'm thinking about changing my program from Canditos 6 week or maybe I'll try another cycle.

I'd say do another cycle. My deadlifts have shot up doing Candito's. What are you doing for deadlift accessory? Sticking to one movement or switching it up each week?

BumRush

Fuckin' amazing.

• Yoke: You could tell you were prepared for this. You were MOTORING.
  • Medley: TOOOOOOOOOOUGH lift. I could see how conditioning and training cardio will help here. The log is tough enough and when it's done you still have a 200 lbs keg and a db??? lol
  • Farmer walks: can't tell if it's the angle but it looks like you just started out rough. Once you got going you were cruising again. Wet ground? Seems unfair in this type of event.
  • Keg carry / DL: Again...super prepared. Fuck the weather...you were focused and killed it. Fun to watch, dude.
  • Atlas: Just ran out of steam it seems. Balls 1 and 2 were a piece of cake and you started laboring on three. Again, knowing what's coming, you'll kill this one next time out.

Overall, really really impressive. Your form looked great across the board (you already know that) and it's easy to see where you struggled (conditioning). The next one is where the magic happens.

Be proud.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Awesome shit! Also great you can see exactly what to
improve and know how. Very happy!

Thanks brother.

Fuckin' amazing.

• Yoke: You could tell you were prepared for this. You were MOTORING.
  • Medley: TOOOOOOOOOOUGH lift. I could see how conditioning and training cardio will help here. The log is tough enough and when it's done you still have a 200 lbs keg and a db??? lol
  • Farmer walks: can't tell if it's the angle but it looks like you just started out rough. Once you got going you were cruising again. Wet ground? Seems unfair in this type of event.
  • Keg carry / DL: Again...super prepared. Fuck the weather...you were focused and killed it. Fun to watch, dude.
  • Atlas: Just ran out of steam it seems. Balls 1 and 2 were a piece of cake and you started laboring on three. Again, knowing what's coming, you'll kill this one next time out.

Overall, really really impressive. Your form looked great across the board (you already know that) and it's easy to see where you struggled (conditioning). The next one is where the magic happens.

Be proud.

Thanks bud, here is my breakdown of what you saw.

I felt I killed yoke, that was the best I've ever run yoke, still need to be faster.

Never cleaned or pressed a keg, biggest issue there. Had I got it, I would have hammered that DB. Only one guy got the keg in my group.

Farmer walk flat out wasn't heavy enough. They lowered the weight due to the rain and didn't tell us the weight. So while the other guy hauls ass I don't realize until 3-4 steps in to change form and just fucking run. I actuslly start gaining on the dude.

Keg carry/DL I was killing until my straps slid off. Ditching these dowel straps for legit straps.

There was actually an issue with the stones. they were coated in dirt. When I grabbed the 4th one I kept sliding off. Not saying it's the main issue, but it was a major one, and a lot of dudes had the issue. The big competitors actually wiped them off prior to lifting. Also, not sure if I mentioned. They get progressively heavier. The first was 200lbs. And it was my first time with stones.

BumRush

Thanks brother.

Thanks bud, here is my breakdown of what you saw.

I felt I killed yoke, that was the best I've ever run yoke, still need to be faster.

Never cleaned or pressed a keg, biggest issue there. Had I got it, I would have hammered that DB. Only one guy got the keg in my group.

Farmer walk flat out wasn't heavy enough. They lowered the weight due to the rain and didn't tell us the weight. So while the other guy hauls ass I don't realize until 3-4 steps in to change form and just fucking run. I actuslly start gaining on the dude.

Keg carry/DL I was killing until my straps slid off. Ditching these dowel straps for legit straps.

There was actually an issue with the stones. they were coated in dirt. When I grabbed the 4th one I kept sliding off. Not saying it's the main issue, but it was a major one, and a lot of dudes had the issue. The big competitors actually wiped them off prior to lifting. Also, not sure if I mentioned. They get progressively heavier. The first was 200lbs. And it was my first time with stones.

Yeah dude, this pretty much confirms what I was seeing. More than conditioning, it seems like just doing this competition will help you know what to expect moving forward.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Repost because I feel this is somewhat important.

Yeah dude, this pretty much confirms what I was seeing. More than conditioning, it seems like just doing this competition will help you know what to expect moving forward.

That's exactly it. It's stoked a fire.

Really enjoyed the video. Definitely looks like you're going to place a lot higher once you train the keg and conditioning.

Thanks man.

Awesome videos Brolic. You killed it and now you know what weak points you have to work on. Really inspiring stuff to watch.

Appreciate it brother, and now I can call myself a competitive strongman.

GrapeApes

Just been doing stiff leg deadlifts for my dl variation.
I've found deficits to be the best accessory for me. Initially was switching with snatch grip DL but now I'm strictly conventional deficit. You could also try stiff legged from a deficit. Mimics your regular movement and gives you more time under tension.

Did my meal prep today. Made 6 meals of rice/beef/veggies for the next 3 days. Tomorrow I'm going to slow cook a couple of roasts and sweet potatoes for the rest of the week. Was a lot of fun actually. I like cooking so spending a couple of hours doing it is a nice way to relax.

I didn't prep my breakfast though. Something about storing massive amounts of oatmeal in the fridge seems both silly and gross.

mdsfx

That's exactly it. It's stoked a fire.

Thanks man.

Appreciate it brother, and now I can call myself a competitive strongman.

Awesome job man. It seems your strongman experience is very similar to my race experiences. I always see plenty of room for improvement, but always walk out feeling proud as hell and happy to have been a part of such a supportive, motivating, and fun group of people. If you feel the slightest bit disappointed, shame on you. You signed up for the ride and busted your ass. What else can you ask of yourself?

Great job.

Szu

I just got a chance to check out the vids, Brolic.

Awesome work. Considering that you haven't even trained for some of those event, you put up an impressive run.

And farmer's "run" after some rain, that took some balls.

BumRush

Did my meal prep today. Made 6 meals of rice/beef/veggies for the next 3 days. Tomorrow I'm going to slow cook a couple of roasts and sweet potatoes for the rest of the week. Was a lot of fun actually. I like cooking so spending a couple of hours doing it is a nice way to relax.

I didn't prep my breakfast though. Something about storing massive amounts of oatmeal in the fridge seems both silly and gross.

Love this post, spirit. Cooking is super therapeutic and doing it in bulk is a great way to save time and money.

Officially down 15 lbs!

Nicely done. Are you still planning to cut for long? I started my cut a week ago and my goal is to lose ca 15 lb in eight weeks. I'm already three pounds down and weighed 228 lb this morning. Not sure if I cut my calories too much since my squats felt heavy as shit today. Last week I squatted 4 x 287 lb and was planning to do three easy sets of five with 265 lb today but it felt much heavier than I had hoped and had trouble making the depth too. Well, I knew I wouldn't be making any pr's after the cut started but it still sucks when your strength goes down.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Great job on your first Strongman comp Brolic!!!

Maybe someday I can do some Strongman since it looks like a hell of a lot of fun

I just got a chance to check out the vids, Brolic.

Awesome work. Considering that you haven't even trained for some of those event, you put up an impressive run.

And farmer's "run" after some rain, that took some balls.

Thanks guys, and shit Szu, it was STILL raining!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Dude, in watching the video, that's one thing I don't understand. They let you do those lifts IN THE RAIN?! Seems incredibly unsafe. Manly, but unsafe.

The quick answer is "it's strongman." Also every event changed. We didn't do anything that was planned. Every single event changed.

blackflag

awesome stuff Brolic.

DrAg0nBoY

First time posting in this thread, so don't be to hard on me :p.

I am starting with bodypump tomorrow and I am kinda scared. I am going with a friend of mine, and she was doing bodypump along time ago. The reason why I am scared is because I am in no physical form whatsoever and she kinda said to me today that I shouldn't listen to the guys there to pick more weights and that they will probably make fun of me for going easy.

I was doing a bodypump hour with a youtube video at home yesterday. Took about 15 lbs of weights and my legs are killing me today. I do hope I will be able to train tomorrow.

I know, I can't start like a pro, when it is my first time doing something like that. I am just scared of what may or may not happen tomorrow. I just don't want to make a fool out of my self.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Post above, everyone has to start out somewhere. Every single person here had to start out on an empty barbell to get to where they are today. A well oiled machine isn't built in a day but requires effort and patience to build, take that as you may but don't be shy and just focus on yourself and not on the losers that have enough time to laugh at you.

Aside from that, what's the consensus on this protein supplement? http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Protein-Ready-Drink-Vanilla/dp/B002XULCB6/ref=pd_bxgy_121_text_y

Trying to find way to take in that little extra protein to reach my daily amount without having to cook up another couple chicken breasts.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I wouldn't pay for pre-mixed drinks, get powder and a shaker bottle.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QSNYGI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

That gives you 74 drinks instead of 12, for $58. That's 78 cents a drink instead of $2+.

I see what you mean. I drink 80 gram protein shakes already (yogurt plus three scoops of an organic protein shake, allergic to soy and milk ;_;) and find it difficult eating so much meat and just want to drink all of my protein for less hassle. Also, just realized this one is milk proteins, might just go and chug two protein shakes a day every now and then, one with yogurt and another without if I'm too busy to try and meal prep.

I'm not as experienced as others here when it comes to nutrition, but I do have a good friend with crohn's. I got him into lifting so we talk a bit about diet, workouts etc. He would recommend going low carb. It's really really helped him with his crohns. I'll ask him the book he read that outlined it, but he's had a lot of success with just getting his carbs from fruits and vegetables. He says if it wasn't for a low carb diet he would be going in for his 3rd surgery about now, and feels better than he has since high school. We're both in 30s. Good luck man!
I don't really have any of the typical GI issues with Crohn's, I'm on Remicade every 8 weeks. I've been diagnosed since 3rd grade, and honestly I'd rather just not gain any weight than going no/low carbs, I fucking love carbs :)

I don't even think it's worth it to continue counting though for me considering my body is so out of whack

Sadetar

I am loving all this cutting talk currently. Keeps my motivation high as well. :D If you can do it, I can do it. :p

I sent my graduating thesis to university press on Friday night so now I am also officially out of all excuses.

That sucks. I just dealt with this and it caused me to not lift for about 6 months. I could barely even walk at some points. My left leg had absolutely no reflex and was numb. It's a long road back but just take your time and do it right.
Yeah. It sucks. I have had days when I have been laying on the floor crying unable to get up on my own. At the moment the leg is just numb and on some areas I can't feel a thing. When you had it were you able to work out at all and did you see any significant muscle mass loss? I am kinda worried about that myself.

I have had this before and I actually started to work out to thighten up my core muscles. Working out kinda got out of hand and became a bit of a habit. I was still such a noobie when I started that I didn't have any muscles to lose and I managed to gain some with light baby exercises during the healing process. Now I just hope I won't lose all my baby gains if I can't do that much. Then again if it happens I just need to get them back again. :p

It generally takes about 6 months to the nerve ends to die on the herniated area so it isn't hurting anymore. The sad thing is, that if you have had it once, you will easier get it again... so I did. Then again I have healed it once and I can and will do it again.

I am going to talk tomorrow about the situation with a doc and hopefully she will be able to tell me what I can actually do now. I haven't been at the gym for weeks and now I would have all the time in the World to go and it kills me that I can't. We will also talk about some medication so I could feel my toes again. I am kinda happy that I don't feel the pain, but then again I have no idea am I making it worse or not so I better just get it back.

1 more lb to go for an even 15
You have done absolute awesome job - looking great at the moment!

I had a decent shoulder workout. I tried to get some trap work too. Of course, it's no where near MTP level.

Here also a couple of progress pics.

Here some bonus pics of my little guy who recently turned 1 year old. I think I need to work on my arms again. He's growing to big to carry in one arm.
You always look like a badass action movie hero.

Quick post before racking out. Mint chocolate quest bars are favorite so far. Taste like thin mint girlscout cookies. Weighin tommorow, then pigging out. Update after weighin.
Damn. I need to hunt them down now. :p

Started dieting 2 weeks ago. The goal by the end of summer is to get in even better shape than last year which I think will be kind of hard but it can be done.

Here is a pic from last year

https://instagram.com/p/phAcPhhMiC/?taken-by=lucasliaskos
...Ummm. Ok. Yeah... I am not really against that idea.

That was totally cool right... and didn't show that I needed to mop the floor after all that drooling?
I weighed 189 today. Definitely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. My goal of coming out of this bulk with 3-5 pounds of muscle appears to be a real possibility.
Oooh. That sounds absolutely brilliant!

That was great to watch (even without sounds)! Awful weather, but you were like a steam train on the yoke walk! Also the rest of it was awesome. Are you going to start to train with a keg and stones as well and go to another competition?

Husker86

Recently I've started doing a higher weight for the first of my three "working sets" for bench.

I go 235-240 for 2-4 reps (usually 3), then drop down to 225 and usually do a set of 5 then 4.

The 225 sets seem easier when I do this vs. when I was just doing three sets of 225. Is this a common strategy? Is it good? Pointless?

Anyway, it's just nice doing some higher weights. It feels good to put something over 225 on the bar.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Gonna copy and past a writeup I did on another forum. Feel free to read, there's a lot. More info on how the day went in there.

St. Louis Strongest man 2015.

This was to be my first strongman competition ever. I’ve only been training strongman for the last four months and prior to that 6 years of powerlifting style training with no competitions. In addition to that, I had only been training for this specific contest for 6 weeks and also cut 15lbs in that time.
The day before the competition I weighed in at 230.6, right on the nose for lightweight novice. I would be competing against 10 other guys. I thought this was pretty exciting. I went straight to work after the weigh in and I would work till 11:00pm, sleep from 12-6am and head out. Bright and early I woke up a bit late 6:30am and we were late getting everything packed in the car. So in my infinite wisdom on a very busy weekend for everyone and their mother I’m speeding doing 85 in a 55 near Lambert Airport in St. Louis. I get pulled over and know I’m screwed. I’m going to be late and there’s nothing I can do about it. When the officer approaches my wife’s side of the car, I immediately explain that I’m running late for the competition to which he replies, let me see your license and insurance. He then shoves it back at me and tells me have a good day and slow down. SCORE! I’m thinking this just went from a bad sign to a good sign.

I finally arrived just a little after 8:30am and actually had a bit of time to spare. We got our area situated (food, chairs, gear, etc.). Then I wandered down to the “weight pile.” I asked where the warmup area is, and I was told “this is the warm up area.” This shocked me since I always heard there was legit warm up areas, and competing areas. At this competition they were one and the same, and once the competition started, there was nothing to warm up with for that coming event. I thought this was going to hurt me, and it might have, but probably not by much especially since everyone else was in the same boat. I took a few spins on the Beast Metal’s yoke (which was the best yoke I’ve used, and also only the second I’ve ever used) and felt I was ready.

Yoke walk 550lbs (was supposed to be 500lbs) for 60’. I got the start command and felt like I was hauling ass. This was the best, lightest and fastest a yoke has ever felt for me. Also, prior to this, the heaviest I’ve ever gone on yoke was 575lbs for 50’ and it was painfully slow. I booked it and finished in just over 11s. I finished 7th, but it was still huge for me, this would be the first indicator that speed and conditioning are what I need to improve for my next competition.

Press Medley (200lb log, 200lb keg, 120lb CDB for reps, was supposed to be 200lb log, 120lb CDB and 200lb block for reps). This was absolutely terrible. I got the go command, cleaned the log super quick, but got knocked backwards downhill (we were setup downhill) and had to stabilize before the press. Once I got steady, the log flew up. I ran up to the keg and it completely defeated me. I tried it twice, said I was done, but tried it one more time. Biceps and elbow were killing me and I told the judge I was done with 15s left. I’d never trained keg before and like an idiot I didn’t look at kalle’s video on how to do it. Had I used his technique I probably would have got it. Lesson learned. Only one guy in my group got past the keg. I also learned that even though I only have an 8” log at home, it was sufficient to train this movement.

Keg load and deadlift (200/150lb kegs loaded into a wheelbarrow deadlift, was supposed to be a car deadlift). This event was fun and I did pretty decent. We had to run two kegs 20 feet dump them into a platform then deadlift. We could use straps, but I quickly found out dowel straps suck and they slid off twice costing me reps. I also was completely wrecked after this, which told me I need to up my conditioning. I banged out 11 reps once I got the kegs loaded even in the rain; this event was probably the most fun of the day besides stones.

Farmer walk (unknown weight for 50’) the promoter decided to drop the weight since it was pouring rain to limit injury, we also could dry off the handles prior to going. The weight for these was absolutely too low. When I got the “go” command I assumed the weight would be high (was supposed to be 210lbs) I quickly found out instead of normal farmer walk steps, I should have just been sprinting. By the time it dawned on me, it was too late and I couldn’t catch the guy I was in the heat with. I asked the promoter afterward “how much do these weigh”? He replied “I don’t know, less than they were supposed to.” This honestly pissed me off, but what can you do. I honestly think had these been heavier I would have done better, but “ifs and buts” and all that. I finished in 8.1 seconds.

Atlas stones progressively higher weight to the same height platform (was supposed to be varying heights). I was eager to try this event. I’d been practicing using sandbags and it was my first time using tacky. This event was super fun, but before I even went I know there would be a problem. The stones were COVERED in dirt. Everyone’s tacky was getting coated with dirt making the tacky completely useless and causing the stones to slide. A few competitors later had their handlers clean the stones before the event, some used MORE tacky, and one even re applied tacky mid event because of this. In any regard, when I got the “go” command I knocked out the first 3 stones pretty quick (first weighed 200lbs), even got a “good pop” compliment from one of the judges on stone 2. When I got to stone 4 I could not get it off the ground, I tried and tried but I was coated in dirt. I’m not saying it’s the only reason I couldn’t even lap the stone, but it was a major one. No matter what I did, I could get no friction on the stone; I may as well have been covered in oil not tacky. So I ended with 3/5 stones loaded.
After this I awaited the results. While sitting there talking with a few people I heard a few things, that this was a heavier than normal competition, and there was a lot of changes and it seemed pretty unorganized. I don’t know if any of this was true, but I did notice a few things were frustrating (event changes on the fly, the dirty stones, cleaning logs on a downhill, etc.). I can’t say if this is how things usually go, because this was my first competition, and even with those things it was still a blast. I met/saw a bunch of fantastic athletes, some of which are actually a part of this starting strongman community and even though I didn’t talk to them, it was cool as hell to see them especially some of the badass female competitors.

I found out I placed 9 out of 11 lightweight novice competitors and when I went over in my head what happened and looked at the score sheet I realized I need to focus on two things, speed and conditioning. I’m confident in saying that had I been faster and more conditioned I would have done MUCH better. Also knowing now how these competitions can go, I can better prepare for the next one. One thing I also noticed at the end, and will be sure I look close as hell now. The scoring (which in the end doesn’t matter because it didn’t affect national qualifiers) was messed up in one spot. In lightweight novice one guy 0’ed the yoke and he got 1st place points (11points). Not sure how common that is either, but I let the promoter know about it, I’m probably not the only one to let him know since that put that guy in 5th place when he should have been in 8th.

All in all it was a great competition and great fun. I hope to be able to actually talk to and meet more people next time now that I have the gist of how things run. I also hope to place top 5 next time. Thanks to Kalle for the videos that helped me know wtf I’m doing, my wife for basically being my handler and the Strongman Community for clearly being awesome.

Here is video of all events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4dHpRpWer8

awesome stuff Brolic.

That was great to watch (even without sounds)! Awful weather, but you were like a steam train on the yoke walk! Also the rest of it was awesome. Are you going to start to train with a keg and stones as well and go to another competition?

Nice job Brolic!

Thanks. I'm actually gonna do a push/pull PL meet this Saturday, then take a week or two off, then begin training for next year. I wanna spend a full year focusing on getting better before doing this again. I also want to significantly lower my body weight before the next one. (Sub 210).

Spent the last 45 minutes deciding if I wanted to by an L or XL for this t-shirt I wanted. I like snug fits but depending on the company, an L is too small. Ordering online is a pain. Oh well, I can always return it and get a size smaller if need be.

Interesting stuff and enjoyed the read. Looking forward to seeing how you progress. Ever think about getting a trainer?

ILoveBish

Ok, its been a week now dairy free, and so far the main thing i can tell for sure is, the bloat is gone. By now, my belly gets all bloated as does my face, but i look the same as when i did when i woke up, which is insanely awesome. I would have issues going out at times because of how bloated i got at night after a long day, but it being gone is a life changer for me. Also excellent news is that the coconut cake that is dairy free i posted a few pages back freezes perfectly. I made a large batch and froze half of it, took it out today and it was just as delicious as when i made them. I'm super hyped. Tomorrow i start 5th 5/3/1 session of 2015, and i am lifting heavier then when i did 30 or so lbs ago, really feel terrific about how things are going. I had a bit more to eat this weekend (Lamb Hearts are too good to pass up), but i'll be back on super strict train tomorrow morning.

Brolic, extremely interesting read. Thanks for posting.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Thanks. I'm actually gonna do a push/pull PL meet this Saturday, then take a week or two off, then begin training for next year. I wanna spend a full year focusing on getting better before doing this again. I also want to significantly lower my body weight before the next one. (Sub 210).
dHv4Ph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom