• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

kharma45

Didn't Pogba only want to leave because he wasn't playing? A player of that quality struggling to make an appearance in United's midfield is mystifying. Fergie's lost it.

Yeah pretty much why, and it's wholly understandable. I'd want to fucking leave if Giggs was in the team ahead of me.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh my fucking god :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

This one is hilarious as well

DUANE.gif

Fry

I haven't had the courage to watch Prometheus yet. All I know is that the trailer was reaaaaaally good, but the opinions on GAF turned me off.

jtb

Banned
I haven't had the courage to watch Prometheus yet. All I know is that the trailer was reaaaaaally good, but the opinions on GAF turned me off.

It's a really well made movie, but then you think about it and it just makes no fucking sense.

Damon Lindelof, basically.

Lightning

Banned
No hype from me. But I dont think Nintendo is aiming this console at me or my family and our game needs so thats understandable.

On the plus side, Hitman coming this week! Real hype time!
Yeah. I don't think it's aimed at my gaming interests either so I am not that hyped for it. I will likely get one down the line but at the moment I have very little interest in it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Not only on movies, though. Go over the Homeland thread and you'll see what I'm talking about!

I'll watch Prometheus

Prometheus is great bro. Watch Alien and Aliens first if you can tho

I think I'd take Sigourney weaver over anything. Damn, what a perfect woman

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Aquivaldo Mosquera almost shat it up for América tonight. And now Amaranto Perea is making sure to continue Cruz Azul's fifteen years of hurt.

Andrés, your CBs suck.

Linius

Damn those quitting cunts in FIFA. I need three more points to stay in division six and I only have one game left to do that. I got a win and at the 90 minute mark my opponent quits. Then FIFA just denies my win and I'm back to square with still one game left to play.

Messi

Watch homeland and masturbate with it, while at the bed falling sleep and making a cake

Claire Danes is like razor wire to me. It would be like masturbating with sandpaper. Now Inara, she is beautiful. But I try not to jack to movies/tv shows. But sometimes as we all know, it cant be helped.

Claire Danes is like razor wire to me. It would be like masturbating with sandpaper. Now Inara, she is beautiful. But I try not to jack to movies/tv shows. But sometimes as we all know, it cant be helped.

Holy shit, me and Messi actually agree for once on women. Claire Danes is not attractive. Get that in your heads people!

Clegg

I was much too hyped for Prometheus and when it came out I was really disappointed with the end product.

But I've watched it a few times since then and I think it's a decent film. It's just nowhere near as good as Alien or Aliens.

Top Bottom