• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
Fucking Soccertriads. I'm in the middle of a mad issue with them myself, doubt I'll be shopping there again.

Slizz

***ALERT***

RVP shirt is already dead.jpg :(

Got a letter through from Nike saying it's been inspected by customs on behalf of Nike and it's deemed as counterfeit goods.

Do I sign the letter and send it back or not?

Boy I hope I don't get one of those..... I did order from ST not Maxxsoccer though....

n2HEM.jpg

Requeim

Do you have a boner now? It's alright, we all got our weird fetishes, on a forum where people gets turned on by Cavani nothing surprises me.

I don't understand. Well i kind of do, but i think it's weird as fuck. Have you seen a lot of these people here in Denmark? I've only ever met one i think, and that was in school. He fit perfectly into the stereotype as well, ugh

dc89

Well what is he supposed to do? It is counterfeit and no doubt against the law.

I guess if it remains unsigned it will be destroyed anyway.

If I had to choose....Well I'd choose the let them destroy it option of course.

Slizz - I've had 5 things from ST's now and all have come pretty promptly and stuff. TC is cursed, his France shirt was seized by customs but they let it through after saying it was genuine.

Slizz

I guess if it remains unsigned it will be destroyed anyway.

If I had to choose....Well I'd choose the let them destroy it option of course.

I'd also write to them asking them to replace it with a legit one. How was he supposed to know it was fake(aside from already knowing) but they can't claim that he knew.

dc-- I've ordered 4 things so far, waiting on my 4th only been like 3-4 weeks since they confirmed the order but yea no bad experiences and good customer service.

Sent them photos of an offcenter collar and they gave me a 15$ off coupon for my next order.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Marchisio will all start for Italy vs. France tomorrow.

Why? It's the perfect time to experiment.

I guess I'll need to subscribe. Keep missing this thread.

AZ!

Check out Pjanić' wonder goal!

What was he saying? :p

dc89

I'm 1 hour into Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.
Any of 3DS-FootballGAF have this game?

Oh and Slizz doesn't read the thread - confirmed. I posted the Kun & Messi pic this morning, stop stealing my job.

pulga

Banned

Oh and Slizz doesn't read the thread - confirmed. I posted the Kun & Messi pic this morning, stop stealing my job.

I do, it's great. Not on the level of BbS though, I think.

Zabojnik

Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Marchisio will all start for Italy vs. France tomorrow.

WHAT?! There's internationa football this week? What the fuck. Jesus Christ, our guys can't catch a break. They better all rest against Lazio, I don't give a shit about losing. I want us to play against Chelsea with the best possibile/rested lineup, I don't want to have regrets later on.

"Roma ladrona, Juve padrona. Goddamit, will it ever change?"

Gonna be honest, I didn't see yours but saw Slizz. He is just trying to help us Amurikens see the stuff we are too lazy to shift through when we wake up.

Az

Why? It's the perfect time to experiment.

AZ!

Check out Pjanić' wonder goal!

Absolutely amazing goal, saw it last night. He said something similar to "Motherfuckers" in Bosnian, if my lip reading skills are correct. Must have been pissed off during the game or from something before.

Edit: Confirmed as 'Motherfucker', I am guessing to coach Zeman.

dc89

I do, I finished it a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good.

I do, it's great. Not on the level of BbS though, I think.

Cool! Look forward to getting in to it more! I have Pulga added on 3DS but not you Ushojax, I'll PM you my Friend Code (grrr) sometime soon!

Did you guys see PS+ on Vita? So good.

Never played Uncharted: GA. So I'll give that a go. PS+ is just a scam to get you to buy a 32GB memory card :p

Gonna be honest, I didn't see yours but saw Slizz. He is just trying to help us Amurikens see the stuff we are too lazy to shift through when we wake up.

Lol, dc quoted his pic so it was easy to pass over. Mines large and obnoxious.

Ok. I'll take this as feedback for future PR ventures.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WHAT?! There's internationa football this week? What the fuck. Jesus Christ, our guys can't catch a break. They better all rest against Lazio, I don't give a shit about losing. I want us to play against Chelsea with the best possibile/rested lineup, I don't want to have regrets later on.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic (but rather a realist), we already fucked it up with the draw in Denmark. Chelsea and Shakhtar won't draw/lose to Nordsjaelland.

rodvik

***ALERT***

RVP shirt is already dead.jpg :(

Got a letter through from Nike saying it's been inspected by customs on behalf of Nike and it's deemed as counterfeit goods.

Do I sign the letter and send it back or not?

You in England? That stuff riles me up. My brother had to pay tax on some baby clothes we sent him just because it came from the USA. Even though there is no tax on Baby clothes bought in the UK. They wouldnt give him the package till he did.

And of course because of the way ripoff Britain prices everything he nearly ended up paying more in tax than we did to buy the damn things.

Absolutely ridiculous. It turned a nice gift into a hassle.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_m9busjcBNg1rtobfgo2_r1_500.gif

Absolutely amazing goal, saw it last night. He said something similar to "Motherfuckers" in Bosnian, if my lip reading skills are correct. Must have been pissed off during the game or from something before.
Zeman never uses him. It was his third sub appearance this season.
Zabojnik said:
Roma ladrona, Juve padrona. Goddamit, will it ever change?"

HAHAH, I wish <3

Mumei

Damn, looks like I missed some Andres-related hilarity. Oh well, time to log into my Mumei account to see what that post looked like pre-edit.

I can't really remember if you started this or if someone else started it and you're just going along with it.

Ahh, I'm booking movie tickets for a date tomorrow and I'm specifically looking for the shittiest movie (Possession)/in the smallest screen room available without any occupancy.

feels so wrong :O yet so right :D

/also football: Gündogan to dominate today!

Lol

Goal.com are saying Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Falcao

Lol

I wish.

While Goal is as bad a source as it gets, I wouldn't be surprised if Roman had Falcao on his yacht already to convince him. Roman gets what Roman wants. Now time to make a new bid on Messi.

Top Bottom