• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Okay this made me legit laugh

dKHDg.png

I'm dying here

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We'll just outscore them. We do have better, younger defenders but I'm starting to think Peker was sent by Argentina to sabotage us

lol, I just hope Aquivaldo dies or something by then

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Joke, Colombia is cool. They give us mujeres hermosas con tetas grandes.

But Montero is shit

yeah he's pretty bad. I've never seen him play for the national team either though according to wikipedia he has 4 appearances.

Seriously Pekerman, give me Valdes at CB god dammit! I could live with Valdes and Yepes

EDIT: thanks Fry!!!

I'm posting too much :X

Meier

Contract negotiations are a pain in the ass in FM in this version. The god damn agents will not make any concessions.. they're all little mini Minos.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Too many Brazilians. Futsal is shit anyway, everyone knows that beach soccer is where it's at.

lol you're no fun.

damn Spain just scored twice. Jesus somebody stop those guys

Ah minus is a tad different but I think I got it!

Edit nvm photobucket it is!

-fake Falcao just scored a golazo 2-2

elsk

Banned
Just got done watching Walking Dead, about to get started on Dexter. I love Sunday nights <3 So did Juan Robando win the thing?

Jaja, sí, creo que ganó como candidato de los nacionalistas. Si son pendejos la mayoría de hondureños.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Brasil beat Spain in the futsal world cup final!

kloppob5s7k.gif

Minus is basura damn you Bacon

--prime briana banks is who queen of the jaw looks like in that pic

Nyx

Your weekly dose of FC Utrecht, in pictures.

FC Utrecht - FC Twente 1-1 (1-1)

2' Janssen 0-1
17' Mulenga 1-1

A decent match from the lads, which could have been won with a bit more luck.

_FCU4345.jpg

_FCU4378.jpg

_FCU4582.jpg

_FCU4869.jpg

_FCU5028.jpg

After the match, master of cliches Steve McClaren said stuff like : ''the ball is round, you play with eleven players vs eleven players, and when you don't score more than the other team you can't win.''

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Definitely going to get Dishonored for $25. Hopefully BestBuy online has some good deals - Got Ass Creed: Rev for half off last year.

Updating. zzzzzzz.

My buddy is letting me borrow ass creed 3 so I may get dishonored too. I heard forza horizon is 15 bucks at wal mart so I may brave the soccer moms. That $190 lenovo lap top looks good too.

Stop making fun of Chelsea's future striker, make fun of our current one.

He needs an enema stat

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'll get a wii u eventually but I'm still really salty about dropping 250 on the 3ds. Was like 2 weeks after my birthday so I bought it as a present to myself but I'm still mad

Top Bottom