• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

What's up with Fabio when is he back?

He already came back earlier today.

image.php

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Think I'm going to rub one out to Mumei pretending he is a dark haired, sexy, big turkey thighed female mod and then go to sleep. I'm pretty drunk lol

i3nd04HYhfGk5.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
^:lol

It's taking a ridiculously long time to update at the moment.

How big is the update isn't like 2 gigs or something? Damn, it's 45 degrees in georgia already this winter will be brutal for my donkey blood.

Sviatoslav how is spartak's stadium atm? I'm afraid we may pick up injuries on tuesday. I'd play the b team if I was tito if that pitch is hard and frozen.

It felt so good seeing pique and puyol out there yesterday :*)

How big is the update isn't like 2 gigs or something? Damn, it's 45 degrees in georgia already this winter will be brutal for my donkey blood.

Sviatoslav how is spartak's stadium atm? I'm afraid we may pick up injuries on tuesday. I'd play the b team if I was tito if that pitch is hard and frozen.

It felt so good seeing pique and puyol out there yesterday :*)

They'll play at Luzhniki Stadium which has an artificial turf field. Tons of injuries happen there, lol.

And there's no way Tito plays a B team since Barca haven't even qualified for the knockout stages yet. Plus, Messi is my Champions League Fantasy team captain.
mad.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They'll play at Luzhniki Stadium which has an artificial turf field. Tons of injuries happen there, lol.

And there's no way Tito plays a B team since Barca haven't even qualified for the knockout stages yet. Plus, Messi is my Champions League Fantasy team captain.
mad.gif

vader.jpg

yeah lol isnt he everyone's though? No way we lose to benfica at home I don't see why you don't play our b team.

dc89

Sky News are just doing a feature on Rio for the next Olympics and of course before that, the World Cup!

A travel expert based in Rio said they are on the very last minute, to the point that they do not have the airport built yet.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sky News are just doing a feature on Rio for the next Olympics and of course before that, the World Cup!

A travel expert based in Rio said they are on the very last minute, to the point that they do not have the airport built yet.

So it's like every Olympics then.

Regarding BAE, Dembele and Parker:

“Hopefully we can have a couple of players back from injury in the next coming weeks,” Villas-Boas said.

2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS 2-3 WEEKS

dc89

So it's like every Olympics then.

Regarding BAE, Dembele and Parker:

Yeah but they have a world cup to host in 18 months or so and none of the transport is ready. It showed you the metro link system, they had to dig a tunnel through a granite mountain. So far in two years they've got 2KM through it, much further to go yet.

Mastadon

Banned
I posted about this earlier in a different thread, but everyone should really try drinking this:

sFTaD.jpg

It's incredible, I think I'm addicted.

dc89

Juventus will win, Chelsea will score a goal though, I'm sure of it. I'm more concerned about the City V Real game.

Hixx

Someone make me unsick. And hurry up with it. My mind is all muddled and I can't even think straight except I can still play Dota.

I've been sick for like 2 weeks I can't get rid of this cough and I've got no appetite at all. I can't lay on my right side in bed or I just cough all the time :(

I should probably go to the doctor...

confuziz

Banned
I've been sick for like 2 weeks I can't get rid of this cough and I've got no appetite at all. I can't lay on my right side in bed or I just cough all the time :(

I should probably go to the doctor...

2 weeks is not normal at all. You should really go see a doctor asap!

confuziz

Banned
Which makes it terrible before I even listened.

Stupid US R&B singers with their ''hi i'm 20 years late'' eurohouse revival.

Listen to 'Jump'. It's not that bad really

'If you want it let's do it
Ride it, my pony, my saddle
Is waitin', come and, jump on it
If you want it let's do it
Ride it, my pony, my saddle
Is waitin', come and, jump on it

nod.gif

Top Bottom