• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

GorillaJu

Don't you have national health care in England? Definitely go to the doctor dude.

I go in when I get just the slightest cold cause it costs $10 and takes 30 minutes to get diagnosed + medicine.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't you have national health care in England? Definitely go to the doctor dude.

I go in when I get just the slightest cold cause it costs $10 and takes 30 minutes to get diagnosed + medicine.

Yeah, might have to wait a while depending on how busy waiting room is or you can just book an appointment.

I'm in full time education so I get prescriptions free as well.

Oxx

I only seem to get ill once a year. But it can be pretty bad. Chelsea v Napoli was this year, right? I think I might have filled my illness quota at that point in the year.

GorillaJu

Same here. Sick once a year, usually around this time, in the second half of November. Was sick last year and the year before around this time too.

Oxx

I only remember it was during Chelsea/Napoli because I had to keep dragging my aching carcass out of bed because ITV's stream kept freezing.

It seems like Liverpool are interested on getting Jeffren on a loan with the option to buy in the end of the year. I just have one question, why?

bud

as far back as i can remember (cue stabbed up guy in the trunk), i've only ever had the flu once.

it was in late december of 2010. i felt like i was about to die.

i mostly just get a cold which takes about a week to go away.

Arnie

I never go to the doctor when I've got a cold, I just ride it out. They usually just tell me to drink lots of fluids and take paracetamol, which is what I do anyway.

GorillaJu

I never go to the doctor when I've got a cold, I just ride it out. They usually just tell me to drink lots of fluids and take paracetamol, which is what I do anyway.

Yeah but when it's so bad that you can't work or function, are you able to take 3-4 days off of work while you recuperate? I'd rather just get some medicine so I can think straight during the day then ride it out in misery and have my co-workers wondering if I'm going to die.

Arnie

Yeah but when it's so bad that you can't work or function, are you able to take 3-4 days off of work while you recuperate? I'd rather just get some medicine so I can think straight during the day then ride it out in misery and have my co-workers wondering if I'm going to die.

I was in a coma-like flu last year and I couldn't even get up to the doctors, I just figured no amount of medicine was going to make me function through it. I just led in bed shivering and sweating, drinking water and necking paracetamol.

My fucking cousin had this very bad flu and spent the week at my house and passed it on to me and my brother. Never felt that bad before from a flu. I was taking a shower and it caused me to just go down and throw up. I could barely stand up.

Fucking demon shit man.

sneaky77

My fucking cousin had this very bad flu and spent the week at my house and passed it on to me and my brother. Never felt that bad before from a flu. I was taking a shower and it caused me to just go down and throw up. I could barely stand up.

Fucking demon shit man.

should've kicked him out to the streets

Facism

Gold Member
wow do you guys have GP's that actually help you?

Mine just decides "LOL STRESS LOL DEPRESSION I CAN PRESCRIBE PILLS LOL."

fucking useless. I used to suffer with really heavy lethargy, I was constantly tired and the only time i felt awake and "normal" was after i'd put 5 miles in on a treadmill and lifted some weights.

Shit, it's the only time i actually feel normal now. GP wouldn't do anything other than keep asking me about depression, anxiety and stress.

Anyway, turns out it's phalacemia minor. Iron deficiency. Sorted that out and barely made a difference.

Linius

I think the rule for new OTs is 1 week before the game is out.

Thanks. I was thinking something like that but I wasn't sure. I'm not really used to rules about that sort of thing, at that Dutch forum I visit frequently OT's are created whenever the game is announced. But I guess that won't work on Gaf since there are so many members here.

Linius

Probably best to check the Official OT of OTs thread. People get added to the list if they say they're doing an OT for a particualr game.

Thanks, never heard of that thread before. The OT for making OT's :p

But now I know it's claimed and it prolly will be there one week prior to release. Too bad the game is releasing five days earlier in Europe. I guess Gaf sticks to NA release dates?

James Mc Clean has received death threats over his decision not to wear a poppy.

That makes no sense on multiple levels, least of all it being symbol to remind us of the tragedy of death.

Edit: I've just read that he's from Northern Ireland. He has his reasons then, and to threaten him over it is even more ridiculous because of that.

I've often been left conflicted whether to wear one myself.

Clegg

In what way does it look a let down, the two reviews I've seen have give it pretty good scores.

I'm not talking about the review scores themselves.

Edge and Eurogamer both say that the game has moved away from it's thought out, planned stealth roots and into a more action-y game.

That's not what I'd like in a Hitman game.

dc89

Edge and Eurogamer both say that the game has moved away from it's thought out, planned stealth roots and into a more action-y game.

o_O
That's not good.

Nyx

But I've also read that if you change the difficulty settings, it becomes old Hitman again.

FuturusX

ibg5f3S0zAnY05.gif

Why are they sitting on tires? Is this an ad for tires or a beverage?

I posted about this earlier in a different thread, but everyone should really try drinking this:

sFTaD.jpg

It's incredible, I think I'm addicted.

Always up for some good tea...gotta check this out...but Earl Grey is still the king of teas for me....

I love the smell of c*nt in the morning...smells like victory...

Mastadon

Banned
Always up for some good tea...gotta check this out...but Earl Grey is still the king of teas for me....

Yeah I love Earl Grey, but this is entirely a different proposition. It's smoked with Pinewood, and taste a little bit like bonfire. Try it and let me know what you think!

elsk

Banned
Is Mother 3 worth playing if I haven't played any of the previous games of the franchise?

edit: Bayern in Valencia.

A8E1f6QCEAA4VQ4.jpg

Is Mother 3 worth playing if I haven't played any of the previous games of the franchise?

Pretty sure you will just miss out on some references and it isn't an actual continued story, at least that is what i remember reading. I wanted to start playing it myself at one point but then I got distracted with dumb shooters. :p

Top Bottom