• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fuck! Friend gave me his iPhone 4 and I was trying to jailbreak it so I could unlock it to my carrier and it is already on iOS 6.0.1 and I can't! Now I need to wait around 10 days for 02 to unlock it for me. I already cut my sim down to a microsim as well thinking it would work without research!

Empty

haven't played earthbound, adored mother 3. it has it's own story that's easily understandable just from playing through it.

elsk

Banned
Pretty sure you will just miss out on some references and it isn't an actual continued story, at least that is what i remember reading. I wanted to start playing it myself at one point but then I got distracted with dumb shooters. :p

YES!

If Nintendo put Earthbound and Mother 3 on the 3DS e-Shop I'd happily pay £15 for each of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUFIO6GtThk

DO IT REGGIE!! DO IT NOW!!

haven't played earthbound, adored mother 3. it has it's own story that's easily understandable just from playing through it.

Thanks. I'll play it on my PSP (fuck yes!).

Zabojnik

Speaking of games worth playing ... Star Citizen's pledging campaign is coming to a close! Less than 3 hours left, so hurry up and pledge for what is going to be the greatest space sim of all times. Which pretty much makes it the greatest game of all times.

You can pledge either on the official site or on Kickstarter. The latter might soom be the only working option, seeing how the site is getting bombarded with last minute pledges to push it to 6M$. That's right, six fucking million dollars. Project Eternity's record shattered. PC gaming, bitch. <3

For the PC! For the space sim! *salutes*

Speaking of games worth playing ... Star Citizen's pledging campaign is coming to a close! Less than 3 hours left, so hurry up and pledge for what is going to be the greatest space sim of all times. Which pretty much makes it the greatest game of all times.

You can pledge either on the official site or on Kickstarter. The latter might soom be the only working option, seeing how the site is getting bombarded with last minute pledges to push it to 6M$. That's right, six fucking million dollars. Project Eternity's record shattered. PC gaming, bitch. <3

I hope its shit

elsk

Banned
They're doing Christmas avatars already

christmas-animated-elf.gif

That's great. If there's anything I've really missed this gen it has been good sim games.

Do you know if it runs ok on PS2? That is the only console I have which can play Hitman on.

I remember them saying not too well. :/

Don't you have just a semi decent pc?

Zabojnik

@Zabo, the sooner shit Kickstarter projects start being released, the sooner people will stop going on and on about Kickstarter :p

Hehe, yeah, people are pretty enthusiastic about KS projects. :p Star Citizen is actually kind of a mixed cat, partly funded through crowdfunding, party via private investors. Publishers aren't involved, however, which is good. As for the game being shit ... doesn't seem likely from what we've already seen and, you know, Chris Roberts. If anyone can make it, it's him.

Anyhoooow, hype for Juve - Chelsea raising.

Hehe, yeah, people are pretty enthusiastic about KS projects. :p Star Citizen is actually kind of a mixed cat, partly funded through crowdfunding, party via private investors. Publishers aren't involved, however, which is good. As for the game being shit ... doesn't seem likely from what we've already seen and, you know, Chris Roberts. If anyone can make it, it's him.

Anyhoooow, hype for Juve - Chelsea raising.

Placing your faith in individual developers leads to Epic Mickey and Daikatana

:p

elseanio

Yeah I love Earl Grey, but this is entirely a different proposition. It's smoked with Pinewood, and taste a little bit like bonfire. Try it and let me know what you think!

I'll try it too. Love trying new ones out. I drink mostly peppermint tea , and then earl grey, green tea, chai, camomile etc whenever I fancy one.

pulga

Banned
Sadly for all involved, Nathan WAS the show. It's never been the same since he left.

I'm really happy/excited about Simon's casting on GoT. Without getting too spoilery, the character he's playing is really, really interesting.

They're doing Christmas avatars already

Today is the day all the local radio stations started playing Christmas music.

Sadly for all involved, Nathan WAS the show. It's never been the same since he left.

I'm really happy/excited about Simon's casting on GoT. Without getting too spoilery, the character he's playing is really, really interesting.

I think spoiling should be acceptable. Anyone watching the show should be required to read the books. Although, I have yet to watch the show :p

What sucks is how hard it is to get antibiotics now, especially at a university surgery. It's for good reason, but we're going to be fucked sooner or later by antibiotic resistance anyway.

edit: lol very late to that discussion

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is Mother 3 worth playing if I haven't played any of the previous games of the franchise?

I'm playing it right now. It's a great game that stands on its own with its brilliant script but there are a lot of references to stuff from EarthBound.

Wilbur

Banned
What series is my brotehr watching now?

If its the one that was on yesterday, Four. Haven't seen anything from this season because the original cast has been gutted. One was great, Two was good, Three was okay. The only good person last year was Joe Gilgun (Woody from This Is England).

I watched the first few episodes of Misfits and thought it was shit. Same goes for Skins.

Never watched Skins.

Hixx

first series of skins was great

then it started getting too dark and I was like "fuck this shit" coz I was sick of how miserable it was

If its the one that was on yesterday, Four. Haven't seen anything from this season because the original cast has been gutted. One was great, Two was good, Three was okay. The only good person last year was Joe Gilgun (Woody from This Is England).

I know him better as Eli from Emmerdale. He seems to play the role of a charmless Joey Tribiani in this

ShogunX

I watched the first few episodes of Misfits and thought it was shit. Same goes for Skins.

Found it hard to watch skins as well mainly because so many of the characters seemed like bellends. Recently started watching Fresh Meat and that has been pretty good so far.

Found it hard to watch skins as well mainly because so many of the characters seemed like bellends. Recently started watching Fresh Meat and that has been pretty good so far.

Fresh Meat seems okay. Jack Whitehall's character looks pretty good, although the Scottish guy's body and facial movements get on my nerves

Top Bottom