• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra has a better goal per game ratio.
image.php

Four more games in Ligue 1. Giroud was Marco van Basten in France.

Messi

So guys, the vet told me there is nothing medically wrong with Lionel. :/ I am not comfortable with that, but what can I do.

Clegg

Kagawa still 4 weeks away from returning.

What?

I thought he was going to be out for 2/3 weeks? Our medical team hasn't got a clue...

Just another step on our road to becoming Arsenal.

We really need him back as our wingers have been useless for a while now. We need something different and he could have given us that if he were fit.

On the plus side, Jones is starting tomorrow.

Slizz

So guys, the vet told me there is nothing medically wrong with Lionel. :/ I am not comfortable with that, but what can I do.

So what was his diagnosis then?

EDIT: Read your thread.

Sounds like he's fine. Probably ate a weird mushroom, licked a toad or something of that sort. Keep him inside for a few days and hang out with him, he should be ok.

Messi

So what was his diagnosis then?

EDIT: Read your thread.

Sounds like he's fine. Probably ate a weird mushroom, licked a toad or something of that sort. Keep him inside for a few days and hang out with him, he should be ok.

Yeah I think that is what I will do.

Clegg

In the next few weeks United may have 4 fit CB's.

I can't remember the last time that happened.

Shit news about Shinji though.

Denzibank are United's official financial partners in Turkey.

It's the 11th sponsorship deal the club has signed this season.

#basedglazers

K1LLER7

#basedglazers

dat £££££££

shame about shinji :(

Wonder who'll play on the wings in the CL game. Bebe should've gone and what about Henriquez?

Atleast Pettruci's in the squad, hope he plays.

FootballFan

#basedglazers

Our shirt sponsor is now named differently :lol

Qatar Airways here we come!

timthumb.php

edit
Man our kits were so good when they didn't have anything other than the Barca logo and the nike tick. :(

Tc91

dat £££££££

shame about shinji :(

Wonder who'll play on the wings in the CL game. Bebe should've gone and what about Henriquez?

Atleast Pettruci's in the squad, hope he plays.

I read something about Henriquez the other day saying he can't play for the senior team for some reason.

Found it:
Henriquez has now scored on his debut for Universidad, Chile Under-23, United's Under-21 side and the Chilean national team, but he will have to wait until the New Year for his full Red Devils debut.

The youngster was not registered for the Premier League or Champions League squads which means he is stuck in the Under-21s since United's Capital One Cup exit at Chelsea.

pulga

Banned
SMH. I liked having Unicef on the front.

Btw, anyone like my avatar?

You guys finally finished selling out, huh? Atleast the "Foundation" part made it seem like you guys were still into charity. Is UNICEF even on the back anymore?

And kill it with fire! But on a positive, I'm glad there's nothing seriously wrong with your cat. Hope he gets better.

Not too sure tbh. Rafa is our only natural right back but is due a rest.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Messi

You guys finally finished selling out, huh? Atleast the "Foundation" part made it seem like you guys were still into charity. Is UNICEF even on the back anymore?

And kill it with fire! But on a positive, I'm glad there's nothing seriously wrong with your cat. Hope he gets better.

Yeah, Unicef is still there. But we are total sellouts.

I hope Lionel will be fine, ill have to keep a close eye on him. I am now sure he licked some toad like a boss.

Messi

^^Messi, is that a piece of poop on her right shoulder? Sorry can't tell.

Wouldn't that make her eyes sting? :lol

Actually, why would she do that in the first place?

Last Christmas I asked for someone to give me a Christmas avatar with 'snow and shit' so I got snow, a santa hat and a smiling shit.

Top Bottom