• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Blablurn

971_564422636907765_1734014763_n.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dammit the Barcelona match starts at noon my time tomorrow. I wont be able to see it :(

Hopefully Sunhi is here posting gifs of all the goals we'll concede :/

On the plus side, I'll be able to see Juve - Chelsea!

I have to agree with that. You have to be careful with the donkey as he might back heel the fuck out of you
True, also I wouldn't dare to get close to a goat with my flaccid bratwurst hanging out of my pants because they'll bite everything that gets near 'em. Sheep have nice fur, that would feel nice I think.

Messi

How is this for a bet over the next two days

Barcelona
Arsenal
Malaga
Man United
Chelsea

Chelsea might be dodgy, as are Malaga (because they are qualified)

Clegg

Barcelona
Arsenal
Malaga
Man United
Chelsea

United have already qualified are have left Rooney. RVP, Ferdinand and Evra out of the squad for the Galatasary game.

We'll probably be starting some kids and fringe players.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Barcelona
Arsenal
Malaga
Man United
Chelsea

Don't know about United since they're not playing any of their star players. Betting on Arsenal is just asking for trouble too. Didn't Montpellier win ligue 1 last year?

Meier

For Americans who have bought from ST in the past: How long did it take you to receive your order? I am at the 15 days after shipping date and sent in a request for tracking but haven't heard back yet.

Messi

Don't know about United since they're not playing any of their star players. Betting on Arsenal is just asking for trouble too. Didn't Montpellier win ligue 1 last year?

Arsenal should win, united I agree will be playing younger players. But are the youngsters able to beat Gala?

How about chelsea vs juve? I would think chelsea will win with their backs to the wall but Juve are very good.

I reckon United's team will be a bit like:

Lindegaard
Smalling Jones Wooton Buttner
Anderson Fletcher Cleverley
Welbeck Hernandez Young

Top Bottom