• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I've been laughing at it for weeks, and its early adopters/white knights (they're the same thing).

One of my friends that works in a game shop, admittedly in a different country, said people were coming in thinking that it was just a new controller they could buy for their Wii.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The least you could do after robbing them twice.

I'm convinced they had some kind of magnet/nanomachine/alien technology in those goal posts last season because the chances we missed were absolutely ridiculous.

you'll see, one day the truth will be known!

I-Want-To-Believe-the-Alien-Version_4733-l.jpg

---but yeah I'm subscribed to that 'undercooked' wii u thread. so good

Arnie

One of my friends that works in a game shop, admittedly in a different country, said people were coming in thinking that it was just a new controller they could buy for their Wii.
I can see why, my dad bought my little brother a 360, and said they were considering the Wii U but there's no point because they've already got a Wii.

Overall it was a good call though, paying double to buy a Wii U over a 360 is madness.

Timurid

Yay for Roma winning. Suck it haters. Zemen, Legend, champion, whathever.

You guys sucked ass and got a penalty. Osvaldo is a fucking joke and zemen should stay in the serie B where he belongs! Pjanic only scored because it deflected from gazzi. If we had competent attackers you guys would of lost.

elsk

Banned
So, Bayern vs Valencia tomorrow. I'm really nervous. This game will be very important.

Gustavo had a groin surgery. That sucks :|

Yeah, Luiz Gustavo has been amazing for a while now... really shitty he had to get injured just now. Hope he can come back after the winter break.

At least keeping Tymo makes sense now.

faridmon

You guys sucked ass and got a penalty. Osvaldo is a fucking joke and zemen should stay in the serie B where he belongs! Pjanic only scored because it deflected from gazzi. If we had competent attackers you guys would of lost.

Sorry, but relaying on good defenders gets you so far. Osvaldo and Pjanic scored and that what matters. There are so many games that went against Roma this season, so it was a good win that came out of nothing.

And I don't support Roma, seriously.

Hard to care about a midtable's team results.

Oh wait, you care about Everton!

Its harder to win leagues when you are not paying anyone. Really!

Timurid

Sorry, but reliying on good defenders gets you so far. Osvaldo and Pjanic scored and that what matters. there are so many games that went against Roma this season, so it was a good win that cam out of nothing.

And I don't support Roma, seriously.

It was a shit win for you guys! You needed the ref to help you out.

spidye

Yeah, Luiz Gustavo has been amazing for a while now... really shitty he had to get injured just now. Hope he can come back after the winter break.

fucking Can had to get injured too :|
wanted to see more of him than tymo to be honest

Why do people cry bitter tears when their team loses? Just DEAL WITH IT! Bloody hell!
Is it some Italian thing?

Well the refs being extremely incompetent is certainly a very Italian thing. The refs in England got some shocking matches every now and then, but Clattenburg vs Chelsea stuff is every day stuff in Serie A.

faridmon

I really do hate Stoke.

The whole footballing community unites on this, my friend. I just enjoy the Lols they bring out of other people. I shouldn’t say this since they are awful team, but man, just reading countless comments how they suck (including mine) is just entertaining.

faridmon

Well the refs being extremely incompetent is certainly a very Italian thing. The refs in England got some shocking matches every now and then, but Clattenburg vs Chelsea stuff is every day stuff in Serie A.

I see, that is bad. Can't the Italian FA do something about it? wait, they are just waiting to be paid by certain club(s)

if it wasn't a dodgy penalty then i wouldn't be complaining...

Meh, happens. So many dodgy calls that went against us this season
or else, we would have number 1 in the table

Omikron

The whole footballing community unites on this, my friend. I just enjoy the Lols they bring out of other people. I shouldn’t say this since they are awful team, but man, just reading countless comments how they suck (including mine) is just entertaining.

Yeah totally. I can't think of any redeeming feature they possess.

elsk

Banned
fucking Can had to get injured too :|
wanted to see more of him than tymo to be honest

I'm pretty sure Can is more of a Schweinsteiger than a true DM, tho, for what I've seen of him so far. Tymo really knows how to read the game, so we really could use him as long as Gustavo is injured

Fry

Martinez will have his chance to shine now.

spidye

I'm pretty sure Can is more of a Schweinsteiger than a true DM, tho, for what I've seen of him so far. Tymo really knows how to read the game, so we really could use him as long as Gustavo is injured

tymo was awful in the nürnberg match, though. way too many misplaced passes and shockingly, way too many individual mistakes that lead to counter attacks

bud

there are, like, 48 wii u threads in the gaming forum.

could someone please give a short recap of all the problems. i am genuinely curious.

Omikron

there are, like, 48 wii u threads in the gaming forum.

could someone please give a short recap of all the problems. i am genuinely curious.

Handy summary here:

- 1GB day one firmware update via slow servers.
- Individual updates for every single game so they can access Miiverse.
- Slow, laggy operating system menus.
- Almost if not every 360/PS3 port has inferior visuals and/or performance to their current gen counterparts.
- GamePad and pro controllers unusable for character control in NSMBU multiplayer.
- Crashes/freezes.
- User accidentally accesses debug version of main menu.
- Another user accidentally access admin control of Miiverse, reading messages from one of the Miiverse creators/programmers.
- Nintendo IDs tied to systems, no option to transfer yet.
- Audio/video tied to HDMI or component, no option for one on either.
- TV remote control does not work with receivers. Therefore if you wish to use surround sound via HDMI, you have no TV GamePad control.

Most unbelievably mangled console launch in history.

Fry

Yes! Lets hope for the best, he still doesn't quite get what to do on the pitch, he needs to work on his partnership with Schweinsteiger

Yeah, but I'm not sure he'll start tomorrow, he was injured a couple of days ago.

I want the 3 points and a Gomez cameo. That's not too much to ask, is it? What a complicated group!

Top Bottom