• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
image.php

pulga you want to talk about Boardwalk Empire go to the BE thread pendejo
Fuck you, biatch.

I have the Suarez-Van Persie which one should I make my captain? fantasy football dilemma.

United have QPR, Liverpool have Swansea. I'm leaning more on VP given that QPR are in more of a disarray.

Clegg

Gamecube was the last Nintendo home console I was interested in.

With the exception of a few very good games, the Wii was a disappointment for me. And I have no desire to get a Wii U.

faridmon

Where's cheap "ish" to live? I'm looking to transfer down there with GAME as a way into the city but don't want to break the bank on expensive living.

Its East. However, I do live in North Acton (which is West) and I do pay a rent of £400 ( a shared house) so if you are prepared to pay that then I would really reccomend West. It is safer.

You could find £360 worth of rooms in East Acton for example and if you try harder you mind find one in Hammersmith for that price.

It made me feel like a second class citizen with all the multiplatform games it missed out on. Thankfully I bought a PS2.

PS2 was king in the last gen. Recently rebought one, and it's still brilliant. Amazing library of games. But yeah, no-one buys a Nintendo console bcoz of the third-party games.

Whether it was good or not (I didn't think it was) it did very poorly sales wise. Not Nintendo's fault as Sony were unstoppable back then.

Tbf, I've never actually owned a GameCube, but I've played some of its games on the Wii. Wind Waker is the best game I've played on there, soooo good.

Empty

the ps2 was widely mocked at launch for being expensive and having shitty games. though i doubt the wii u is suddenly going to bring out a lineup of the calibre of gt3, ffx, gta3 and mgs2 in time for its second christmas.

FootballFan

the ps2 was widely mocked at launch for being expensive and having shitty games. though i doubt the wii u is suddenly going to bring out a lineup of the calibre of gt3, ffx, gta3 and mgs2 in time for its second christmas.

But can the WiiU run Crysis 2 on max settings ?

Man I loved ps2 :(

spidye

does it have to? wii didn't have those games either but still managed to be the clear "winner" last gen.

all I want from nintendo consoles are Mario, Zelda and Smash Bros.

Zabojnik

I do kinda want a Wii U. Who would be my #WiiUBros?

I'll give you 30€ to play the new Mario and Zelda when they're out. You can have it back after that. Wii was easily the worst console I've ever owned, so I don't expect Wii U to be any better.

Empty

does it have to? wii didn't have those games either but still managed to be the clear "winner" last gen.

all I want from nintendo consoles are Mario, Zelda and Smash Bros.

nah. of course not. it'll sell well just from the popularity of nintendo software and the family friendly features like continuing playing while someone else watches tv and the novelty of all the different touch screen and motion gimmicks.

and yeah i'll buy it for my nintendo games as always.

Moobabe

Its East. However, I do live in North Acton (which is West) and I do pay a rent of £400 ( a shared house) so if you are prepared to pay that then I would really reccomend West. It is safer.

You could find £360 worth of rooms in East Acton for example and if you try harder you mind find one in Hammersmith for that price.

Yeah that's the sort of price I've been seeing. The job is in Surrey Quays so I was looking around Old Kent Road and the like. My mate wants me to move to Brixton just so he can ditch his science friends and "hang out" with cool people.

Top Bottom