• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Requeim

4046513_o.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So, lo and behold, Mexico doesn't play any friendlies tomorrow! Such an occurrence only happens once every hundred years, meaning I don't have anything to look for this Wednesday. Say, monocle people of footballGAF, what are the best matches I can spend my time with on this momentous occasion?

EDIT: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FLUTTERSHY!!!

Clegg

This is one of the rare occasions when 100ppp is inferior to 50ppp.

Edit: Not anymore. We must all suffer together now.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
In the realm of trashy anime it doesn't ever get worse than Queen's Blade.

...You might wanna try Seikon no Qwaser!

Denzel-Boom.gif

Thanks for the tip I'll look that up this weekend.

-AA posted in the league thread but let me just powder my nose and I'll get online for our match!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*clicks on thread to post something Juve / football related*

*sees gifs*

Yeah, nevermind.

ZABOOOOOOOOOO

SAVE US FROM THIS MADNESS

edit:

Here we go!

Official XI: 4-3-3 Sirigu; Maggio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Balzaretti; Montolivo, Verratti, Marchisio, Candreva, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

Well I guess I'm okay with it, with the exception of Marchisio-Montolivo, which basically means Marchisio is going to run for both of them.

Zabojnik

ZABOOOOOOOOOO

SAVE US FROM THIS MADNESS

edit:

Here we go!

Official XI: 4-3-3 Sirigu; Maggio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Balzaretti; Montolivo, Verratti, Marchisio, Candreva, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

Well I guess I'm okay with it, with the exception of Marchisio-Montolivo, which basically means Marchisio is going to run for both of them.

Oh, White Pogba starting. Will watch, I guess. Yeah, they don't call him Mortolivo for nothing.

Looks like our new training grounds project is officially a-go. An entire city block all for ourselves. Excite! Eat it, Torino FC.

541098_3912925306927_266122198_n.jpg

continassa_progettojuve_544px.png

Wilbur

Banned
Kyoufu, lover of Twilight, condemning someone on taste is oh so wonderful.

but seriously guys fuck this pony shit. fuck it fuck it fuck it its the weirdest sub culture since supporting Chelsea post-2005

K1LLER7

Juve's training/academy looks similar to what City have planned, I think?

City

"We take Man Utd transfer targets and whoever they've been linked with. :lol Agent Rodwell".
"We take Juventus' training/academy plan"
"We take Barca's former directors"

Massive Club.

Top Bottom